[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>Hello again, Anon. Come, make yourself...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 499364866_XS.jpg (22 KB, 640x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
499364866_XS.jpg
22 KB, 640x426
>Hello again, Anon. Come, make yourself comfortable.
>Last visit we learned a lot about your life as a- what was it? "Robot", right?
>Today I would like you to tell me what exactly did the norne- "normies" and "casies" do to make you resent them so much?
>>
>>25672920
STACIES, not casies. What the fuck do you get paid for if you can't even remember a focal term?
>>
>>25672963
Is that anger? Good. We're finally making some progress. Tell me, how is your relationship with your dad?
>>
>>25673016
This is like if I told you the color red makes me anxious and you said you'd keep that in mind. Then the next time I come in you give me that shit-eating grin and say "Hopefully you find the decor more palatable today, I removed all of the blue items like you asked"
Fuck you AND fuck your dad.
>>
I dunno doc, I just want to be accepted while not having to pretend to be someone else you know?
>>
>>25673222
------ToT------
Trips of Truth
>>
>>25673222
What makes you think that being/acting like yourself is not acceptable?
Who do you want to be accepted by?
>>
>>25672920

>"...and the final straw was when the Japanese took over and translated what I typed into gibberish...
> *therapist frenetically calls for a psych nurse*
>>
File: 1440613118422.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440613118422.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>25673222
Thread over, everybody go home.
>>
I tried going to a Psychiatrist but he was a total fucking dipshit. He acted like an angry child half of the time.
>>
>>25672920
>nornies
even if you hear this the first time you can interpret this word.
your therapist is apparently an absolute retard
>>
>>25672920
They're called stacies you deaf bitch and I don't resent them I just loathe their existence with an unbridled passion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 401702

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.