[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex tips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Trumpus.jpg (95KB, 679x887px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpus.jpg
95KB, 679x887px
Please give sex tips normies, I know you have them.
>>
shave you are anus
>>
The most important part is to stick your penis in her vagina. A lot of people forget this.
>>
have 6" girth MINIMUM
>>
Foreplay. Focus on getting her wet. Also start well before you hit the sheets (flirting, being cuddly, validating emotions, chores).
>>
Practice with a prostitute first. Once you get good at sex you can try it on ordinary girls.
>>
>>25672918
This.
Also, make sure to change your Facebook relationship status to "currently having intercourse with X" before you start.
>>
>>25672861
What exactly do you want to know?

>>25672918
This is pretty good advice. But don't make the same mistake as me when I was younger and put her needs above your own. Find a balance between your and her needs. And don't be afraid of bringing new stuff up that you want to try. Don't ask for permission either (unless it's something radically different than usually). Just go for it and see how she reacts. If sou're not sure ask if she likes it. Communication is key.
>>
>>25672861
Give me a topic/questions and I'll do my best to answer.
>>
>>25672991
>>25672982
I'm OP
Will not fapping before having sex increase my stamina or decrease it? Like, a week before, or a month?
>>
>>25672861
Keep it simple stupid. None of that alphabet shit. Just lick it like an ice cream cone for 5 minutes. If she hasn't cum by then she probably won't. Just give up and move onto sex.
>>
>>25673009
Decrease it 9/10 times, I've found. The flipside is that you won't have to worry about losing your boner (can happen if you fap too often).
>>
>>25673062
W-where is the peehole? how do I know not to put it there?
>>
JUST \B/ Yr slf Brah
>>
>>25673098
It's above the vagina, and also tiny enough (it's smaller than your Jap's eye) that you don't have to worry about accidentally going in there.
>>
Don't give her oral. Makes you look like a beta, and that is an instant turn-off.
>>
>>25672991
>>25672982
What are real positions we should go for?
>>
Make sure to moisturize your skin everyday so you are nice and soft for your potential sex partner.

Also work out so you have some stamina.
>>
>>25672991
>>25672982
Should I shave my genitals?
>>
>>25674337
Missionary
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl (less keen on this, but my gf likes it)
Doggy

All are tried and tested; they're the most popular for a reason.

>>25674418
Completely up to you. I don't think it's expected of you, but it's also not exactly a subversive thing to do.
>>
>>25672861
This is the most important tip, if you do this you need not worry about anything.

With your mouse, use your middle and index finger to left click. This is the fingering motion upside down. When you are presented with a vagina, insert your middle at first, then when it's in insert the index finger too. The palm of your hand should be resting above her clit, then begin. Play with her clit lightly at intervals too, if you get good at it, you'll know how to make her cum easy as fuck.
>>
>>25674418
If you want someone to put their mouth on them, I recommend it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.