[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women love men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Women.jpg (168KB, 460x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
168KB, 460x1576px
Can women love men?
>>
File: emu_gal.jpg (191KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
emu_gal.jpg
191KB, 667x1000px
http://therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/
>>
>>25672658
not with modern western culture, its absolutely fucked close to the point of no repair
>>
File: letip.jpg (14KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
letip.jpg
14KB, 388x500px
>>25672686
>therationalmale
you're supposed to be rational, it's not something you alone have stumbled upon which makes you a special snowflake
>>
i'd say they can love their sons
there's many stories of mothers sacrificing their lives for their children
won't find a single one with a woman sacrificing her life for her boyfriend/husband though, while in every shooting thats happened men would instinctively jump in front of their girlfriends and cover them from bullets with their bodies
>>
>>25672728
>modern western culture
Its not modern, women have always been this way. Its just now that they can reveal their true nature because its accepted and tolerated enough by society.

Women are hypergamous and polygamous by nature. Its their very instinct to be like this.

Women are incapable of loving their partners. At least not any more then you could love an object you own. Men are Human doings and are attractive based on genetics and the resources (money) they have. Both of those things grant higher social status and thats what attracts women the most.
>>
>>25672750
they will defend chad if they haven't had a dose of his semen yet, women are most infatuated with a man in those first few moments, but after that he is nothing, he has fulfilled his life purpose like a preying mantis waiting to get eaten to provide nutrients for the female

the bitching, shaming and view of him as a sacrificial lamb comes after to coax him (or the beta she has cucked) into providing a steady stream of resources (to support her during the pregnancy) then it's onto another chad to maintain biodiversity in their offspring
>>
>>25672658
No. Their love is purely based on emotions. When they fade away, there's no love. Love must be also rational. Man is conscious about his love toward the woman. Woman is not.
>>
>>25672658
I don't know if women can love men, but from what I've witnessed the only care for the social and financial value a man adds to their lives.

Sure, they'll chase after "Chads" for cheap thrills, but they settle down with the men who have already built themselves up into something. Regardless of what potential you may actually have.

Even if you made a low to modest wage and didn't ask for her help financially, a woman will still date/marry someone in the same or higher financial bracket as hers.

By default, no man has any value on the sexual market, unless he's exceptionally good looking. But if you're anywhere within average, you need to surround yourself with social and financial pretenses in order to make yourself appealing to women.
>>
>>25672750
>there's many stories of mothers sacrificing their lives for their children
Just an evolutionary reflex
>>
>>25672686
>OONGA BOONGA, EGG THAT MINE, ME TAKE AND EAT, YOU NO PECK AT BARE ASSHOLE
>>
>>25672686
Which one of you is behind this fucking site?
>>
>>25672658
Dylan Moran is one of the best people to have ever lived
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.