[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hope something horrible happens that prevents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: star-wars-force-awakens-01.jpg (359KB, 1000x1428px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-force-awakens-01.jpg
359KB, 1000x1428px
Does anyone else hope something horrible happens that prevents the new Star Wars trilogy from being finished?

The whole franchise is just a celebration of mediocrity by faux-nerds. The fanbase is like Chads are with their sports. They won't STFU about it and expect everyone else to like it too.
>>
>>25672248
Why are they obsessed with underbites? Both Rey and Finn have pronounced underbites and constantly do that mouth trapezoid thing that further emphasizes it.

>normies actually think Rey is attractive
>>
Congrats, you don't like thing.
No one cares.
Do you need a trophy?
>>
>>25672303

She kinda reminds me of the girl working the counter at my local library or the shy girl in the corner of the game store with her boyfriend.

No real attraction there. But even still I'd rather not see her kissing a nigger.
>>
>>25672248
Oh look... more whining about Star Wars...

>complain how normies won't STFU about Star Wars
>doesn't STFU about Star Wars
>>
I don't care. Normies like orange and teal movies. They always have, they always will. I just ignore it.
>>
Shit I didn't know it was a new trilogy, I thought the new one was just a one off. Now we have to endure years of fandom bullshit
>>
>>25672331
Lmao this retard actually liked the faggotry awakens
>>
>>25672248
>I don't like Star Wars, therefore everyone who does like it are faux nerds and Chads
>>
>>25672248
This new generation of leddit tier nerds are the worst. They never had to suffer for what they loved and being different.
>>
Episode V was an objectively good movie and a staple of hollywood before it became shit
I agree the rest of the movies being mediocre though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.