[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you weren't born a tall and beautiful male, with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1452527335342.jpg (203KB, 1058x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1452527335342.jpg
203KB, 1058x1537px
>tfw you weren't born a tall and beautiful male, with a great voice and talent for rock music

Growing up with all those american rockstars did me no favors in the end. I looked up to them because i was a retarded kid with a shitty father that couldn't be my standard for being a man. I did a lot of drugs and i tried to be cool but in the end i am just an average or even below average ugly manlet with the personality of a dullard, the only things i saw as character traits was actually media and consuming in general. Why was i even born? How am i supposed to live now that i realized this? Nothing makes me happy and people that tell me shit like "you should work on yourself man" and spiritual bullshit like that make me want to smack them in the noggin. They don't know real pain that makes your mind immobile.
>>
>BORN with talent for rock music
>>
>>25671917
what the fuck are you even trying to say? Or you just have autism so powerful you quote stuff at random?
>>
>>25671896
>beautiful

ahahahahahhahah
>>
>>25671896
>tall
dude was 5 foot 8
>>
>>25672079
He was 5'10" you fool
>>
>>25672005
How are you born with talent for rock music?
Isn't that something you learn or did your brain already get that in the womb?
>>
>>25671896
He wasn't born anything anon he made himself and you can to I believe in you
>>
>>25672102
you are born with talent, then you decide what to do with it

you either have it or you don't you can develop it but you can't simply learn it if you don't have it

>>25672038
says the ugly little virgin
>>
>>25672301
>Ugly people can't judge attractivness
>>
>>25672317
they can't, ugly people have suffered through life due to their genes, when you are ugly you always get treated like shit by everyone for just existing, this makes them extremely bitter and they try to bring down other people saying shit like "he is not that good looking", "nothing special", "his nose is ugly", just retarded shit because they get triggered when they see good looking people basking in attention
>>
>>25672372
I'm not ugly anyway
>>
>>25672436
you probably are but your ego is too big to admit it to yourself
>>
>>25672448
If I was at least I would have an excuse for being a virgin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.