[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loser club

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1452391384102.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1452391384102.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
what happened in your life to make you a loser?
>>
>>25671224
I was not born autistic and an IQ +2+ sigma.
>>
>Look like chad in HS
>Anti social
>Sat alone at lunch
>Girls always try to flirt, fucked a few then never talked to them again
>Guy's try to fight me for fucking the girl they liked
>Always got suspended for fighting
>Eventually get kicked out of HS

I just wasn't born with that social gene. Now im a HS dropout and work odd jobs just to get by. Still no friends and a complete loner/loser
>>
The priviledge fairy missed my cradle.
>>
>>25671263
>fucked a few
>complete loser
I see potential.
>>
>did poorly I'm high school and went to a shit tier college
>got depressed and nearly failed out of that

I'm just a massive fuckup.
>>
>>25671224
I don't have a Chad face so nobody gave me a chance. Not one woman. So a domino effect happened and no one cared.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 512x368px
>>25671224
I was born a loser
>>
L1Fe
>>
I went to a small private school (like 12 students from 1st -12th grade usually) until I was 13.

Then I got beat up a lot in public school because I had no idea how to interact with my peers...
>>
>born in to a poor family
>family is good looking but didn't take after anyone in my family and end up looking like a fucking goblin
>also became a fucking manlet
>inferiority complex
>self esteem issues
>no confidence because no money, no looks, nothing
>spiralled in to depression, self loathing
>still can't get out
>>
>>25671224
don't want to talk about it 2bh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZB9QDQpAI
>>
being raised by a single mother and looking androgynous in a city/culture that promotes being 'manly'

i've now come to terms with myself and it feels good, but some things get embedded.
>>
I think it was being put in one of those wacky creationist Christian private schools from kindergarten all the way to 5th grade, then being homeschooled for almost the entirety of middle school until being dumped in the low income public junior high all the way through high school. I suspect it caused a stunt in my emotional and social growth that caused me to be years behind in development to everyone else, that's just my theory however.
>>
Shit parents. The fucking cunts thought it would be a good idea to just not send me to school, and they hardly every taught me anything. Now I'm a wagecuck working a fucking terrible construction job, honestly considering killing them and an heroing.
>>
I went to a catholic school for K-4th grade. They used to segregate boys and girls to different area during lunch so I never really learned how to interact with girls. Also got bullied by some girls when I was in 6th grade. This made me very anti social with women.
>>
>>25671628
Muh nigga

At least I'm not alone...
>>
was a happy little fuck till I hit puberty then stopped giving a fuck completely, reaping the rewards currently
>>
>>25671542
SPOILER : Eveyone dies in the end.

I'm currently reading Ask the Dust by John Fante, he writes about being a virgin unemployed loser who moves to Los Angeles for success, but fails and ends up literally starving, eating oranges and stealing butter milk.
It's pretty good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.