[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you don't want to have sex? I'm a girl and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x308px
What if you don't want to have sex? I'm a girl and I'm too scared, I think I'll just die a virgin. I've had a few boyfriends who tried to talk me into it but I just don't want to do it.
>>
>>25671138
that's fine. Same situation for me OP. I'm so use to be a hikki that I don't want a boyfriend
anymore. or maybe you will find someone one day.

or gf
>>
>>25671138
reminder that if you have sex you loose all your value as a women, it will likely hurt, won't be enjoyable, everyone will judge you for it, it might damage your genitals, and you could get pregnant

reminder that if you have sex as a man you get congratulations from everyone and..... that's really it
>>
>>25671138

men that pretend to be girls are really fucking creepy tbqh. nobody will ever want to have sex with you if you don't get therapy to fix that brain of yours.
>>
>>25671270
Pol need to Gucci off
>>
>>25671138
>I've had a few boyfriends
Always. Always. My gosh LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25671138

Good for you.

If you do it once, then they expect you to do it everyday, and throw a tantrum if you don't give in. Then they pressure you to take birth control which has loads of side effects.

Find yourself a good christian man.
>>
>>25671241
Exactly. I don't see any point in losing my value and purity just for something painful and dangerous that only benefits the guy who pressures me into it.
>>
File: averagefemanonposter.jpg (259KB, 1600x1306px) Image search: [Google]
averagefemanonposter.jpg
259KB, 1600x1306px
>>25671138
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT PIC RELATED IS THE ONLY WAY TO ADRESS SO CALLED "FEMBOT" AND THAT THERE IS TOO MANY NORMIE SCUMS GIVING THEM ATTENTION ON THIS BOARD
>>
>>25671339
Very few, and lots of guys here have had girlfriends
>>
>>25671442
Where do you find Christian men? Do you have to be Christian yourself?
>>
>>25671485
Fascinating, tell me more
>>
File: averagefemanon.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
averagefemanon.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
>>25671485
nice blog roastie
>>
>I'm a total slut
>no roast beef flaps
>my friend is a virgin (saving for marriage type)
>I can she her flaps bulging against her underwear when she's pantless around our dorm

Explain this?
>>
>>25671643
she's sexual deprived so she uses dragon dildos
>>
>>25671138
have you a peculiar condition down in your nether region to do this?
Have you been raped as a kid by some uncle by any chance?
>>
File: 267354.jpg (11KB, 205x158px) Image search: [Google]
267354.jpg
11KB, 205x158px
>>25671643
>Im a total slut

read ; reddit defence team is on the way
>>
>>25671643

quite simple really

you're a jealous roastie that is baiting us
>>
>>25671473
>>25671588
>even pure virgin girls are roastie sluts now
thanks r9k
>>
>b'awwwww im a grill!!!! >_<
>I'm REALLY SENSITIVE r9k! i dont even want sex!! :(( I'm soooo not like the other girls!!! ;_;
>btw, even my boyfriends didn't rly know to appreciate me D;
>i guess ill forever be a cute sad anime girl you can relate to :( :)
>also pls pay attention to me !!!!!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.