[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't remember if my therapist appointment is at 11 AM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1452156500441.png (295KB, 395x465px) Image search: [Google]
1452156500441.png
295KB, 395x465px
I can't remember if my therapist appointment is at 11 AM or 1 PM, but I don't have the receptionist or therapist's number. What do? Just show up at 11 and see if it's the right time?

It's also -10 Fahrenheit here, and my tires are almost out of air. If I go at 11 and it's the wrong time, I might not have enough air to make it at 1.

Help me /r9k/
>>
What's -10 'murican in Celsius?
>>
>>25671007
-23.3333 Celsius according to Google.
>>
>>25671028
Shit nigger it hasn't even been that cold in Canada yet. Where do you live?
>>
How the fuck do NEETs lack problem solving abilities but consider themselves intellectually superior?
Look for therapist website for phone number. If it can't be found go at 11, if that's not your time drive to a gas station and refill your tires, then kill an hour and a half basically somehow
>>
skup the appointmentyou dont need it its bullshit anywy
>>
Isn't the therapist part of a center? Look up the center, nigger.
>>
like seriously wtf do you panic when your tank is almost empty? Refilling your tires is free in a lot of places too. Take steps to be an adult and soon you'll be there in no time bud.
>>
Google the name of the therapist in google plus your area and you'll find his number, fucking retard.
>>
>>25671037
Fargo, ND
>>25671044
Not a NEET.
>>25671045
I don't want to disappoint my sweet old lady therapist.
>>25671054
I did, but they have no direct numbers and I don't want to call the main desk and say I forgot when my appointment is.
>>25671115
I don't want to interrupt her appointments.
>>25671088
No but I still have to shower and I can't do that until after my dad showers for work. By the time I can go I won't have time to fill up my tires, and if it's not the right time I'll have to drive home. It's questionable whether I would even make it to the gas station at that point.
>>
>>25671167
You call the main desk and you say sorry, I forget when my appointment was. The desk lady will check very quickly with your therapist and give you the correct information. Now man up you cuck
>>
File: 1450615487525.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1450615487525.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>25671198
But that's scary anon.
>>
>>25671216
I know friend, but you need to do this. Once you succeed, you'll feel more confident about doing it in the future. If you're insecure, then write down what you want to say. It shouldn't be more than a two minute phone call
>>
>>25671237
Okay anon, you're right, I'll do it.
>>
Okay the appointment is at 11, I should be fine. Maybe I should stop at Arby's on the way home? My dad left me some money for lunch/dinner.
>>
>>25671284
Did you call the main desk?
>>
>>25671324
I did, they linked me to the receptionist of the outpatient therapy section and she told me it was at 11.
>>
>>25670983
Google their offices name. It should come up within the first page with the number to call.
>>
>>25671353
Well done anon. Baby steps my friend.
>>
>>25671368
Thanks m8, if this thread is still up in a few hours time I'll timestamp a picture of the roastie I got from Arby's.

Thanks boys, I'm gonna go shower.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.