[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why. Even. Live.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (79KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 640x1136px
That feel when no adorable hitter youth girlfriend
>>
>>25669819
But she'd be in her 90s....
>>
File: 1412961795614.jpg (89KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1412961795614.jpg
89KB, 500x485px
>>25669819
>tfw you will never be a soviet soldier and liberate her
>>
>>25669846
Slavs are literally all gay. They would have just killed her

Look it up
>>
No reason
You only realize this now?
>>
File: rape.jpg (400KB, 1920x1424px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
400KB, 1920x1424px
>>25669861
lmao the rapes in soviet occupied Germany were extreme, girls of all ages were being gang raped and impregnated for years man. Doesn't sound very gay to me. Literally millions of women were raped, allies downplayed that to 2 million but victims say otherwise. Every woman the soviet army met was either raped if she stayed or shot in the back, not even joking here. In interviews, soviet veterans openly admit they were raping and are laughing about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
>>
>>25669846
>>25669861
>>25669964
as a slav this hurts my feels, a lot of rapists and murderes werent even white, it was done on purpose, because non-whites more agressive. not all slavs (especially who r not east slavs) are soviet cucks, I feel bad east slavs esp. russians give all slavs such a bad name. russian history is the most tragic, after 1917 real russia even dont exist. Why the fuck Europe, USA, other normal countries didnt help White Russian Army and other normal WHITE PEOPLE to destroy bolsheviks and other evil? It was the first step to hell for OUR CIVILIZATION, "refugees" in Germany? other shit? it all started lng times ago, jews and other non-whites, all their shit, is all against THE WHITE RACE, no matter who you are. rich or poor, germanic or slavic etc.
>>
>>25669964
its fucking gay. do not matter who did this, if even there were many white slavs, they r not white, not even pale, after they became part of hordes of brainwashed serial killers, maniacs, rapists, sadists. filth all this soviet rapists murderes.
>>
>>25669846
this frog looks polish
>>
File: úklid.gif (463KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
úklid.gif
463KB, 480x270px
>>25669964
lmaooo
germies got B T F O
>>
>>25669819
>>25669836
>>25669846
>>25669861
>>25669876
>>25669964
>>25670560
>>25670603
>>25670638
>>25670641

WHITES CAN'T BE ROBOTS

REEEEEEE

>After the fighting moved on to German soil, there was a good deal of rape by combat troops and those immediately following them. The incidence varied between unit and unit according to the attitude of the commanding officer. In some cases offenders were identified, tried by court martial, and punished. The army legal branch was reticent, but admitted that for brutal or perverted sexual offences against German women, some soldiers had been shot particularly if they happened to be Negroes. Yet I know for a fact that many women were raped by white Americans. No action was taken against the culprits. In one sector a report went round that a certain very distinguished army commander made the wisecrack, 'Copulation without conversation does not constitute fraternisation.'
>>
File: 45423.png (618KB, 1600x754px) Image search: [Google]
45423.png
618KB, 1600x754px
>>25670603
>if even there were many white slavs, they r not white, not even pale

Are you serious now?

Pic related, she is typical east slav girl, you think she isn't white faggot? She is definitely whiter than western european women that fuck niggers, turks, arabs and all kinds of scum because they are left unchecked by their cuck men.

Even Hitler admitted slavs are the true aryans because they destroyed the german army. He wanted all germans to perish because they were inferior according to him. Then slavs literally forced him to an hero kek.
>>
>>25670705
those guys that did the rapings were all chads, betas either got killed or were crying somewhere
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.