[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something bad r9k, i killed someones cat on purpose. >Next-door

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 44

File: woafy.jpg (103KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woafy.jpg
103KB, 1000x1000px
I did something bad r9k, i killed someones cat on purpose.

>Next-door neighbor, 9/10 girl.
>Always tried to get her attention but it never worked
>Never invited me to parties at her house or anything of the likes
>Her boyfriend is handsome as fuck and beats me in every category
>Got angrier as the days go on, every-time his car was parked at the front of the house i was enraged and felt hatred to both her and him
>Knew he was fucking her
>Anyway be out in the back today when i see her beloved cat on my fence just sitting there.
>Decide to grab a brick from the shed, break it in half and throw it at the cat
>It got it right in the side of the head and literally just dropped to the ground on my side of the fence
>Picked it up and threw it back over and it landed on her lawn
>2 hours later i hear her screaming
>Was too pussy to look through the window

Sort of feel bad, i didn't think or understand what i was doing at the time.
>>
>>25668393
How did you break a brick without making lot of noise?
>>
You FUCKER

If you want to die tell me where you live I am fit to murder you

I'd love it if you killed stacy's boyfriend, but her cat? thats just not right
>>
>>25668416
Got a hammer and a piece of timber, whacked it a few times on some grass. She always has music going and both our backyards are pretty decent size.
>>
>>25668393
Cat probably deserved it OP, you did good.
>>
>>25668436

I knew my fellow robots would back me up. Feels bad but at the same time i want her to suffer for living an easy life. I hope she breaks up with her boyfriend now.
>>
For all those about to post their crocodile tears over a dead cat, think about how many dead animals you've eaten today, this week, this year so far...
>>
File: 1452381027387.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452381027387.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
God speed anon, you're doing the important work
>>
File: 1452331405417.jpg (29KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1452331405417.jpg
29KB, 480x446px
Is she still out there OP? You still have half a brick
>>
>>25668393
Good on you anon. I personally would've gone for something less risky, but she deserves it for ignoring you all this time. Fuck her and her cat.

With any luck, her natural overreaction to shit as a woman will deny Chad 2 days of sex at the least. She might even realize he's not emotionally reliable in times of grief, which could lead to a breakup in the future.
>>
>>25668522

I haven't looked, don't know what's happening. I mean has anyone here picked up a dead cat before? It was so fucking awkward. It's eyes looked like glass, and the way it didn't move or anything when i picked it up by it's tail felt so fucking weird.

Washed my hands like 10 times.
>>
>>25668522
lmao, good laff m8
>>
>>25668393
Should have killed chad not the cat. Cat did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25668557
You should have kept it as a trophy desu.
>>
>>25668393
You're a faggot. I hate weak cunts that kill animals because they're too impotent to change their life. You should have thrown the brick at yourself. You're the one responsible for how shitty your life is, not some random cat.
>>
you should have covered your tracks OP . Now its kind of obvious that you did it
>>
File: 1405225228140.gif (1MB, 232x180px) Image search: [Google]
1405225228140.gif
1MB, 232x180px
lel, cats are among the worst possible common pets you can own. Good job OP, make sure you take out her next one too.
>>
>>25668620
I hope they press charges and Chad and his boys ambush OP whilst he's walking to the supermarket for frozen tendies with his allowance and bash his skull in.
>>
>>25668606

He was fighting to liberate us form stacy, the cat was just collateral damage.
>>
>>25668393
Wouldn't the cat have fell on the other side of the fence if you hit it from your side of the lawn?
>>
>>25668637
The real fight is the battle against our own shitty personalities and weak wills. They wage war on the person we could be and hold us back. We must destroy them. Not cats.
>>
>>25668488
So you're saying he has to eat the cat.

Good thinking, less evidence.
>>
That cat probably bit and scratched her bf when he tried to move it off the bed so they could fuck. You did Chad a favor Anon.
>>
File: 1432362303650.jpg (126KB, 590x417px) Image search: [Google]
1432362303650.jpg
126KB, 590x417px
I hope you get cancer faggot.

Cat did noffing wrong baka, ;(
>>
>>25668644
I was thinking this, momentum suggests it should have, but it could have braced for impact as the brick was hurtling towards it, copped the blow and then went limp and tumbled randomly to either side.

Of course there's the high likelihood OP just wants to get us mad because most robots hate animal killers.
>>
>>25668393
why didnt you just throw the brick at Chad's car?
>>
>>25668636
Good call then they'll all go to jail for life and ruin all their lives as well as their families and hopefully stacy commits suicide after the realization she neither has a cat nor boy friend anymore and you should kill yourself too
>>
>>25668712
Because Chad would have ripped his autistic ass in two. The cat couldn't do anything in retaliation.
>>
>>25668719
>Implying I care what happens to Chad and Stacey after OP is murdered

OP just deserves to be punished for the cat
>>
>>25668652

No, our struggle is against the ruling class. Their cats must suffer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Cat_Massacre

>>25668664

Cancer? Is that a threat? A terrorist threat? I hope the CIA takes you to a secret black site and cuts your testicles off.

>>25668720

You strike the enemy where he is weak.
>>
>>25668720
How would Chad know it was OP that threw it?

And why didnt OP just throw the brick at Stacy? S.M.H. Elliot is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>25668727
Implying that a cat dying matters. Barely anyone gives a shit when people die, so why would it matter to you what happened to a strangers cat.
>>
Do everything you can to make stacey suffer
>>
>>25668781
Because I need something to be mad at. Anything to distract from my own failings and shitty life.

And I like cats.
>>
>>25668781
he did wrong becuase he didnt attack stacy directly, fucking throw a jar of acid in her face, see how Chad likes her then
>>
Cats are literally jews and niggers combined in an animal anon, you did the good lord's work
>>
Based OP. I hope you saved the the other half of the brick for the chad.
>>
>>25668781
>being this delusional
I think I just got redpilled on r9k. This is truly the worst place on the internet.
>>
>>25668606
Actually mostly his genes and parents are responsible. Anything else is just normie delusion.
>>
You should kill yourself if you actually did this.
>>
good job OP
must have been really hard to hit it

next step
imply chad did it
>>
op you did great
stacey can die
>>
>>25668891
this

leave her a note that incriminates chad
>>
>>25668393

killing the cat was nigger-tier, and being a faggot is, well, faggot tier.

Since you got the job done, you could at least videotape it.
>>
>>25668873
>Actually mostly his genes and parents are responsible

Those things certainly contribute but as you age you attain the ability to implement habits and routines to change and better your situation. It's your responsibility to do them. Yeah, it will be harder for some people due to their circumstances or genetics but fuck, life is hard and shitty. Give up or try.

For instance I had a very poor diet when I was growing up and was fat due to the food my parents ate and subsequently served me. When I became an adult I was able to change that.
>>
>>25668606

Yes, it's his fault he wasn't born a 9/10.
>>
>>25668891
>>25668938
do you retards seriously belive she wont find out OP did it?
>>
nice, but tbqh killing a cat is a bit bad, if I was you I would have kidnapped it and kept it in my house as a house cat. but good going anyway just remember this if she gets another dont kill it.
by the way, to all anti-cat posters, dogs are literally chad's best friend. get the fuck off this board if you think dogs > cats.
>>
>>25668949
>he din du nuffin he a good boy he go to 4chan
>>
>>25668949
Like 99% of the population? He could go and do something to make up for his shortcomings. Or he could just continue to be a loser and blame cats for his lot in life.
>>
>>25668947
very true.
It's not easy, but it's very doable.
>>
Lol I thought cats were supposed to be fast. Can't even dodge a brick lmao
>>
>>25668393
>robots constantly screech about women being unfaithful whores
>when a woman is faithful to their man, robots get pissed because the woman they're fixated on won't cheat on their boyfriend with them
>>
>>25668947
There are many things that determine your life that you can't change. Like for example growing up short people always respect you less. And growing up not respected during your formative years will change you.

The things you can change are much less important than those you can't.
>>
>>25668685
>siding with niggers over cats
the person you replied to was a moron for not realising the cat was a worthy sacrifice, but you are even worse. please take your normie self back to /b/.

cats are entry level robot pets. sure, birds and reptile pets are the best robot pets, but cats are ok. it's dogs, rabbits, and rodent pets which are normie tier.
>>
>>25669001
Autism bro, autism...
>>
>>25669013
putin is a manlet.
blame your height all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that you're a lazy fuck.

>The things you can change are much less important than those you can't.

That's wrong. The only important things are the ones you can change.

Whether you like it or not, regardless of your childhood and genetics, you are responsible for who you are, and you will suffer the consequences.

You can change many things, and make your life pleasant and enjoyable.
You can chose not to change them, and live the same shitty life you live now.

It's up to you and nobody cares.
>>
File: BenderNeat.jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
BenderNeat.jpg
28KB, 500x491px
Cats are women pets, brick her next.
>>
>>25669013
Do you think people don't respect Tom Cruise?

Or Martin Luther King?

Or Pablo Picasso?

Mario Andretti?

Mugsy Bogues?

Gengis Khan?

I'm sure it has an impact and yeah, I wouldn't like to be short. But just because your height is short doesn't mean your list of achievements has to be. It seems like being looked down on physically inspires a lot of people to reach higher. Focusing on something you can't change is an absolute waste of time. I only wish I learned that when I was younger.
>>
>>25668488
I'm a vegetarian.
>>
>>25669058
Typical normie with your assumptions about the life I live. Also you're wrong. In pretty much anything you say. You mentioned Putin, I think it's fair to say that he is one of the most influential and powerful men on the earth, despite this, his height gets brought up awful lot. He worked hard all his life, he achieved VERY great results but in the end, he is still a manlet and even you called him one.

I'm not saying that you won't improve if you change things, but if the things you can't change are shitty your improvement will also be shitty compared to someone who got lucky. That's not fair. Well normies like you like to think that just saying "hurr lief iz nut fair" entitled them to treat people like shit for things out of their control and consider this normal. Not true, because make no mistake these things about manlets being treated worse or ugly people being treated worse(not talking hygiene here) is put into place by normies like you. So you are responsible and that's why robots(like me) hate you.

>>25669084
What kind of beta would be inspired by being looked down upon? Do you not realize how submissive that is? I mean sure that's what normies would like. To treat you like shit and still get the benefits of your work for the society. But no one reasonable would do that. Focusing on anything is useless. If you got unlucky your life is going to be shit and there is no point trying. Only thing that has a point is hating just-world cunts like you who got lucky but like to talk about hard work(not you specifically but it's very common)-
>>
>>25669227
>taking the manlet meme this far

how much more sheltered can you be?
>>
>>25668422
>I'd love it if you killed stacy's boyfriend, but her cat? thats just not right
this desu m8

>>25668488
none, but if he killed the cat because he was hungry and then ate it, I would have some sympathy at least.
>>
ITT: butthurt normies that are sad about a cat which they've never seen

More normie rage pls
>>
>>25669227
>What kind of beta would be inspired by being looked down upon?

The exact opposite of beta? Someone who hates being looked down upon to the extent that they rise to a person to be respected, feared or admired.

>Focusing on anything is useless.

That's an impossibly stupid claim.

>If you got unlucky your life is going to be shit and there is no point trying.

Right, Homer. If something is hard to do then it's not worth doing.

>Only thing that has a point is hating just-world cunts like you who got lucky but like to talk about hard work(not you specifically but it's very common)

How am I a just-world cunt? I said life is hard and shitty in an earlier post. And I didn't get lucky with anything. I'm on r9k. You should be able to deduce that I've made a fucking shitload of mistakes and had more than my share of bad luck. But whining about it and the things out of my control is going to get me nothing.
>>
>>25669262
It's not a meme. Have you never talked to real women while they're drunk? They never talk about their hate for manlets while they're sober, but get them drunk and you will find out that most things said here are real. You will find women talking shit about their 5'8" husbands for being too short(because they couldn't get anyone taller). You will hear women talking about only wanting 6'1"+ men. You will even hear the typical "short men aren't men" talk. That I can confirm from my personal experience. Also given all the statistics about how important height is, I would say that you are the sheltered one.
>>
>>25668950
keep your autism in check whiteknight shitlord

theres a dead cat and thats it
OP only needs to say something like he saw the cat with chad the last time
and hes very sorry about its loss, but he havent seen it in a while
>>
>>25668557
You should have left it on the road or something. Was there blood or evidence it died from the brick? Is the piece of brick still there? if not, cat could have been hit by a car and just walked there to die.

>>25669268
sociopaths are the ultimate normies. they've gone so normie they came out the other side.

true robots feel every pain and suffering, and would not wish it on anyone.
>>
>>25669275
>The exact opposite of beta? Someone who hates being looked down upon to the extent that they rise to a person to be respected, feared or admired.
And by that you are benefiting the very people who looked down upon you. Because by any achievements you are in fact helping society made of normies. It's counter-productive. You are treated like shit but to change you have to help the people who treat you like shit.

>How am I a just-world cunt? I said life is hard and shitty in an earlier post. And I didn't get lucky with anything. I'm on r9k. You should be able to deduce that I've made a fucking shitload of mistakes and had more than my share of bad luck. But whining about it and the things out of my control is going to get me nothing.
Fair enough. The mistake you are making is that you think by not whining about it and taking control of your life you are gonna get something. But if you got born unlucky you are not. All the benefits will got to Chad. Not you. For all your hard work your life will go from 1.0 to 1.2 while Chad will go from 1.0 to 5.0. Not worth doing. Obviously these numbers aren't cited, I'm just trying to make my point.
>>
Oh wow 4chan you're still the same old quirky you xD
Le cats are awesome!!!1

Eat a bag of fucking dicks. Fuck cats and fuck you.
>>
>>25669349
>And by that you are benefiting the very people who looked down upon you. Because by any achievements you are in fact helping society made of normies. It's counter-productive. You are treated like shit but to change you have to help the people who treat you like shit.

This makes no sense. No one focuses on the height of extremely successful men except faggot gossip columnists and /fit/.

>Fair enough. The mistake you are making is that you think by not whining about it and taking control of your life you are gonna get something. But if you got born unlucky you are not. All the benefits will got to Chad. Not you. For all your hard work your life will go from 1.0 to 1.2 while Chad will go from 1.0 to 5.0. Not worth doing. Obviously these numbers aren't cited, I'm just trying to make my point.

Your point is weak and indicative of your defeatist attitude. We're not going to get anywhere. This is just going to be an irritating, roundabout of futile discussion.
>>
the fact this thread is full of people more happy the cat died than stacey is sad shows that /b/ really do think they belong here.
>>25669361
>>25669268
>>25669077
>>25668993
>>25668800
>>25668781
>>25668735
>>25668685
>>25668625
>>25668579
>>25668488
>>25668436
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU //b/ PIECES OF SHIT. STOP FUCKING COMING HERE. R9K IS NOT //b/ 2.0, YOU ARE NOT ROBOTS. LEAVE. YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE NORMIES.

before you say I care about the cat, no, I dont. I support OP in this.
>>
File: 1446833614179.png (325KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1446833614179.png
325KB, 2400x2400px
>>25669422
>being this triggered
lmao senpai, the story isn't even real
>>
>>25669365
>This makes no sense. No one focuses on the height of extremely successful men except faggot gossip columnists and /fit/.
And literally everyone? Seriously you've never heard people laugh at for example Nicolas Sarkozy while standing next to Carla Bruni(not that I wouldn't crawl on broken glass for 5 miles just to lick her feet).

>Your point is weak and indicative of your defeatist attitude. We're not going to get anywhere. This is just going to be an irritating, roundabout of futile discussion.
Why is it weak? I don't get it. I'd really like to know. Why is not wanting to help people who hurt you bad? You would agree that by bettering yourself you are also helping the normie society, would you not?
>>
>>25669311
>talking to women

>>>/out/

>>25669328
Im pritty sure she would think OP did it even if he hadnt, since he is probably very ugly and autistic

there is litteraly no reason for Chad to have done it and do you really think she will take the creepy next door neckbeard's word over her beloved Chad
>>
>>25669457
I know that, but people are completely ignoring the fact that this is a greentext story about stacey not the cat.
I guess you could say I am triggered really, I am just shocked how people completely missed the point of the story.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 500x249px
>>25668393
>he killed a fucking cat because he's too socially inept to talk to his neighbor
>she has a good life, boyfriend, and is all around happy
>this nigger gets uppity about her life being better than his.
The omega, everyone.
>I know he's fucking her
Gee wiz I wonder why the hell he'd do that?

Please consider suicide if you can't handle someone else's happiness until you kill their pet.
>pic related, it's you
>>
>>25669464
>Seriously you've never heard people laugh at for example Nicolas Sarkozy while standing next to Carla Brun

They laugh when he stands on his tippy toes. Because it's so absurd that a former President would be that insecure. If he just stood normally no one would give a fuck.

>Why is it weak? I don't get it. I'd really like to know.
Why is giving up without a fight weak? Do you really need that clarified?
>Why is not wanting to help people who hurt you bad?
I've never once purported that you should help people who hurt you. You should want to help yourself. Not even facet of self improvement is going to help the big, bad evil society with which is the brunt of your misplaced frustration.
>You would agree that by bettering yourself you are also helping the normie society, would you not?
Yes, but it's incidental. Why are you bitter about helping society? Who cares? It's a by product of helping yourself then why is it a big deal?
>>
>>25669567
>Why are you bitter about helping society? Who cares? It's a by product of helping yourself then why is it a big deal?
Should I not be? It's society that attacks robots and inferior people. It's the society that bullies them from young age and tries to put them into their inferior place which they is believed they belong to. I don't see how I could not be bitter about helping society by improving myself.
>>
>>25668422
it's a fucking cat who cares
>>
>>25669603
>Should I not be? It's society that attacks robots and inferior people. It's the society that bullies them from young age and tries to put them into their inferior place which they is believed they belong to. I don't see how I could not be bitter about helping society by improving myself.

No. This is just a persecution complex. Society doesn't give a fuck about you except for what it can get from you. It's generally indifferent to your existence unless you can provide it with something. You use society in the exact same manner, you're seemingly just comically oblivious to that.
>>
>>25669422

found the /b/tard
>>
>>25668422
Oh shut the fuck up, you faggot
>>
>>25669654
>Society doesn't give a fuck about you except for what it can get from you.
And somehow that's a reason for me to try to help it?

>You use society in the exact same manner, you're seemingly just comically oblivious to that.
I'm not, but I don't owe it anything for that. Isn't that what normies always say? World doesn't owe you anything? If that's the case then I don't owe anything to the world either.
>>
File: 1451806231294.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451806231294.png
9KB, 645x773px
>>25669422
Dance, roach.
>>
>>25668393
Good job anon. I'd probably have done the same after awhile. Plus it was just a cat, cats are literally the roasties of the animal kingdom.
>>25668422
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumbler/
>>>/out/
>>
>>25669727
>And somehow that's a reason for me to try to help it?

In a self improvement situation you are only helping it by helping yourself. Help yourself and you become someone who can offer value to people and in turn society will be able to provide you with things of value. People will appreciate you for that, regardless of your height.

>I'm not, but I don't owe it anything for that. Isn't that what normies always say? World doesn't owe you anything? If that's the case then I don't owe anything to the world either.
Fair enough. But if you're not wiling to provide anything to the world you have no right to complain when it offers nothing in return. Society is run by people doing things for themselves which in turn benefits others. We're all out to help ourselves, but help yourself and by extension you will be able to help others who will offer help to you or others in return as they help themselves. That's how it works.
>>
>>25669778
I know how it works. I don't want to help people who would bully me and attack me given the chance for things I can't change. Is it that unreasonable? Is it that hard to understand?
>>
>>25668393
>i didn't think or understand what i was doing at the time.

I guess she did the right thing passing on you. Nigger you got some anger management issues. I seriously hope
Karma bites you in the ass in an epic way. Get help loser....
>>
>>25669808
>I know how it works.
You really don't.
>I don't want to help people who would bully me and attack me given the chance for things I can't change.
No one is out to get you. It's all in your head. People are more concerned with their own shit than your height.
>Is it that unreasonable?
Yes
>Is it that hard to understand?
No, I understand it. It's just pathetic.
>>
File: smug.jpg (44KB, 344x477px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44KB, 344x477px
>>25668796
This.
Acid splash is literally the best way to deal with women.
>Will get attention that she can enjoy for a while
>Surprise! Chad suddenly leaves her
>Attention fades out
>Left as nothing but a hot body to fuck
It's not even a mean thing to do if they treat ugly people like shit. It's just fair that they get to experience the same.
>>
>>25669852
People are out to get you. Everything is a fight where people will try to elevate their status by shitting on you. First it starts in schools where it's usually physical and quite direct. The inferior people get damaged by this and then they get indirectly passed by their whole lives by normies who just got luckier. So tell me, how are people NOT out to get me?

>No, I understand it. It's just pathetic.
Calling it pathetic doesn't disprove it.
>>
Props didn't happen but cool story bro anyway.
Cats and cat people are just twisted tbhdesuwa
>>
>>25669907
>desu desuwa
What the fuck is a desuwa
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 984x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 984x629px
I've taken a screenshot of the OPs post and am searching social medias for people's who's cats died somehow.

Undoubtedly, Stacey posted it somewhere as that's what they do. When I find her post I will send her the screenshot.

Enjoy getting the shit beat out of you by her Chad, faggot.
>>
>>25669885
It's like equality potion.
>>
>>25669924
It's desuyo for autistic cuties.
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 566x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 566x566px
>>25668422
>pussy whiteknight
>>
>>25669907
>cat people are twisted
>using the term "cat people" implies youre a "dog person" (the normie meme only takes into account those two pets) >dogs are the most normie pet there is
LEAVE
>>
>>25669890
>People are out to get you
They're really not. Perhaps there are some but they have nothing of value to offer and as such just seek to artificially raise their value by reducing yours. These people are a minority within society. Most people are more concerned with bettering their situation through self improvement in some manner rather than reducing yours specifically.
>Everything is a fight where people will try to elevate their status by shitting on you.
No. Most people attempt to elevate their status by having something to offer others.
>First it starts in schools where it's usually physical and quite direct.
Yeah, it's primal in that time. Kids can be cruel. But they grow out of that, well most people do. Some people are just assholes.
>The inferior people get damaged by this and then they get indirectly passed by their whole lives by normies who just got luckier.
This is essentially natural selection. The weak are checking out rather than fighting. The great thing about being a human being is your plight is generally not completely dictated by your genes. You can rise above the situation you are presented with by improving yourself and offering value to others. Your solution to simply not bother at all achieves nothing and proves you are weak.
>So tell me, how are people NOT out to get me?
Because they out for themselves.

>Calling it pathetic doesn't disprove it.
I've done that in earlier posts. At this point I'm simply highlighting why you fail.
>>
>>25669001
You understand things
Too bad malebots will always inherently refuse to believe you because truth
>>
>>25668393
This is some Elliot-tier shit right here
>>
>>25669925
I think I'll go feed my neighbor's cat some poison just for you ^.^
>>
File: Untitled.png (319KB, 1261x447px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
319KB, 1261x447px
Not the worst way a 4channer has allegedly killed a cat.
>>
>>25669991
You are so fucking retarded. You just keep repeating your shit. Seriously do you believe people are not out to get others? You really think it's not a zero-sum game? Fucking retard. I am really starting to get mad since you're not really saying anything valuable, just spouting your positive false bullshit. You can say all you want about how people are not out to get you, but just look on /r9k/ how often do robots get humiliated by Chads who got lucky. They are elevating their social status. This is not really debatable(not that you had any point that would actually disprove it). This is typical with you normies, you just keep repeating your retarded bullshit until you can claim victory, either that or you use numbers(because more people will take your side). I'm done with that. Fuck you normie, you're wrong and you know it.

As for natural selection, well if I got selected to be shit then guess what? I'm not gonna help normies but I'm not going out easily.
>>
File: 1445975985348.jpg (46KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1445975985348.jpg
46KB, 604x604px
>>25668393

Cat deserved
Her suffering is good

Good job robot thanks.
>>
>>25670086
Man, you're a loser.
>>
>>25670086
I've been watching this conversation go down and I've never seen anyone being this much of a little bitch. Holy shit nigga, like, do something with your life. Get off 4chin, it's seriously fucked you up.
>>
>all these /b/tards ITT
>"lel nice xD cats are for loser virgins lmao"
fucking hell...
anyway OP, do the same with the Chad and leave him in the back yard in the same spot.
>implying this really happened
>>
>>25668393
>too beta to kill chad
>kills cat
>>
>>25670096
Does it make what I've said wrong? If not then I don't see why you even mentioned it. Yeah I'm a loser. I got born short, ugly and small dicked. I got fucked with during all my childhood by people for that(mainly the short and ugly obviously). And people are surprised I am bitter and hateful? You normies deserve whatever happens to you. Calling me a loser just because you got luckier than me does not change that.
>>
>>25670130
Tell me why I'm wrong then? Just do it. Then I will stop being what I am now and work on my life. Until then there is no good reason for me to do that, because my points haven't been disproven. But if the only argument is that society is generally against people like me(hateful, bitter, etc) or something similar that just involves peer pressure then I really see no reason to do that.
>>
>>25670139
Yo dude even if you're short you can do something with your life. Napoleon was a shitcunt manlet yet he was able to lead armies. Go forth, lead armies.
>>
>>25670164
And he is still mocked to this very day. He is a symbol of a short man overcompensating. He is a symbol of a short man who tried hard and accomplished much. And what's he remembered for? Being short. Good that you brought napoleon up. Manlets. Always. Lose.
>>
>>25668393
So what you're telling me is your neighbor found her dead cat with trauma to the head and half a brick in her backyard next to the fence bordering your property?

And you've "always tried to get her attention but it never worked", in your own words (which is likely a massive understatement for raging autistic attempts at conversation)

Okay. Be sure to update us after you post bail. You are lucky as fuck the USA considers pets property and not a special class of a living member of the family.
>>
>>25668393
https://news.vice.com/article/the-fbi-now-considers-animal-abuse-a-class-a-felony
>fbi now has animal abuse taskforce
>posted confession
>kek
>>
shitty bait thread.

if you through a brick at a cat on top of a fence, it would fall on her side not yours, jackass.

also fuck cats.
>>
>>25670139
Dude, society attacks you because you have nothing to offer.
>born short, ugly and small dicked.
And what did you ever do to try and compensate for that? Did you ever try and build talent, use humor as a defense mechanism, get strong, do fucking anything? No. Instead of finding something of value to offer you just bent over and got fucked.
>>
>>25670228
As would the brick, but he's managed to trigger enough redditors who've read about /b/'s oh-so-cute sweet spot for cats they had back in 2007 or so.
>>
HEY BRIANNA!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25670254
Hi tobiiiiii!!!!!
>>
>>25670265
u suck lol
nigger bitch
>>
>>25670265
E-Erica?
>>
>>25670241
That's not true. I did use humor as defence mechanism. Thanks to that(and being smart, not 4chan smart but getting great grades without work) I got a group of friends thanks to which the bullying stopped. But even if I did none of these things it wouldn't make my points any less true. Also this all started when I was a kid(11, 12). I mean back then I really couldn't offer much to the society, but then again neither did any of the other kids.
>>
>>25670205
Aha shit that was a bad example. Still tho, work hard get rich and no one would give a fuck about your height. Be a short standing gang leader and teach normies to fear you. Earn a reputation that will strike fear into the hearts of even your worst antagonists. Wishful thinking? Perhaps. But it's pretty shit not doing anything with the life you're given tbqh
>>
>>25670247
>literally forgetting youre on /r9k/
this isnt /b/ you fucking retard
unless youre implying /b/ is here, which I agree.
I cant really decide which of those you meant, sorry if it's the latter.
>>
>>25670275
>But even if I did none of these things it wouldn't make my points any less true.
Yes, it would you fucking idiot. And I can tell you right now, you're not funny at all. You have nothing to offer currently. Work on yourself and you wouldn't be so hung up on 'muh height' and 'muh evil society out to get me'.
>>
>>25670296
Chad doesn't have to do this, to be respected. Neither do I.
>>
>>25670328
>Chad doesn't have to do this, to be respected. Neither do I.
That implies you're the same as Chad. You're not.
>>
>>25670300
I meant the latter, /b/ is mainly how a redditor would see 4chan.
>>
>>25670317
How? Imagine for example that I say a statement A. While I say this stament I am a hateful bitter loser who can't offer anything. Then I change my life around and say the very same statement A. Whether I was a hobo or a CEO does not change whether the statement is true or not. It's that simple.

Work on myself so I can give more to fucking shitty normies who bullied me? No thanks.
>>
>>25668472
Cats are vermine and they carry diseases
>>
>>25670353
Yeah, so? If you have two guys, one tall and good looking and the other one short and ugly(but other than that they are the same exactly) and they both exert the same amount of work will their results be the same? No. But why not? Because fucking normies judge them unfairly. Conforming to this makes you a fucking cuckold. If Chad doesn't have to, neither do I.
>>
>>25670355
>How? Imagine for example that I say a statement A. While I say this stament I am a hateful bitter loser who can't offer anything. Then I change my life around and say the very same statement A. Whether I was a hobo or a CEO does not change whether the statement is true or not. It's that simple.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
>>25670328
It's just an example not an end goal. Literally do anything - the possibilities are endless. Plus if you're young like in your twenties, you have your whole life ahead of you still. Noone knows what the future might hold, but it's up to you to influence it. Dont focus on what you don't have, focus on what you do and what you can improve. With everything, respect will take time, but I trust you will do what you think is the right way to do things.
>>
>killed somones pet just because they didn't talk to you.
Well you're a fucking psycho.
>>
What is it with people's obsession about justifying their hatred for cats? Cats are some of the most hygienic creatures and saved humanity from the black plague by being great pest controllers.
Not every cat is hostile, introverted and selfish. I have my own cat as proof as I'm sure many others do, but I'm also sure that means jack shit to the people who just had to find an easy target to take their instability out on and are too cowardly to do it on something that can defend itself.

Kill and torture them all you like but don't pretend like you're not scum.
>>
>>25670385
That my statements are true whether I am a loser or not. Whether I am a Chad or not. Actually what I am is not important at all. My points hold, because it's not important who you are, but what you are saying. So you trying to bring this onto personal level and trying to shame me for my actions is retarded, because it doesn't matter.
>>
>>25670375
>Yeah, so? If you have two guys, one tall and good looking and the other one short and ugly(but other than that they are the same exactly) and they both exert the same amount of work will their results be the same?

No. Statistically Chad will still be more successful, that's why you need to work harder. Sucks but that's life.

> No. But why not? Because fucking normies judge them unfairly. Conforming to this makes you a fucking cuckold. If Chad doesn't have to, neither do I.

No, it makes you delusional. You can ignore the reality and say "I don't have to" like a petulant child or you can do what is required to make up for your rotten genes. If you're conscious enough to be aware of the inequities why aren't you conscious enough to know you need to work to overcome them?
>>
>>25670405
it's just /b/ ignore them.
they come here to be edgy killers since r9k is in the news more than /b/ these days.
>>
>>25670394
Right way is not to help the fuckers who got lucky in life and will be benefited by my work.

>>25670424
I'm not required to do that. I'm really not. You imposing this on my like a typical normie just means you know it's good for you. It's good for normies to first treat the inferior people like shit and then expect them to work their ass off for them. How that makes sense I don't understand. I'd rather be nothing than accept this and get humiliated every day.
>>
cats ar gross animals for skinny lil le loner nerd boyz ne ways
>>
>>25670421
Your statements are all based on a perception that nothing can surmount pre disposed genetics. This is simply not true. It's harder, sure, but big deal. Deal with it, short ass.
>>
>>25670446
Whatever helps you sleep at night (if you do sleep). I hope you find permanent happiness someday, anon.
>>
>>25670458
fuck off you vapid cunt
>>
>>25670480
Kek, you have to work to get happiness. That fucking loser manlet just wants to roll over and die.
>>
>>25670465
You can surmount that if you work extremely hard and get very lucky, but even surmounting them means just getting to a position that Chad considers to be default. That's not worth doing.

>>25670480
Yeah fuck you too. Your fake-positive bullshit doesn't work on me.
>>
>>25670458
Joke's on you, I'm fat. But at least I'm not a miserable attention whore to boot :3.
>>
>>25670510
>That's not worth doing.
Then get used to your shitty life. Adios.
>>
>>25670498
Maybe death is the sweet release of pain he goes through. Maybe death is the gateway to happiness he seeks. It's not our job to try to change people who simply refuse it. Leave him be.
>>
>>25670524
Could be worse. You could be short and lazy.
>>
>>25670530
At best we can say we tried but some people are simply too jaded to change. I won't lose sleep.
>>
>>25670538
Is short and lazy your burden, anon?
>>
>>25670556
Nope. It's the burden of the guy who's been bitching in this thread for the last hour.

I only hope when he takes his vengeance on society that he posts a "stay away" thread the day before his shooting spree.
>>
>>25670551
I'm sure you won't. You can't really admit anything I've said could be true because then it would endanger you, like the typical normie you are. There is this typical pattern when debating normies

>say something
>normie says why it's not true
>I tell him why his reasons are wrong/irrelevant
>normie tells me I just don't want to listen and considers himself to be the winner
Yep.
>>
>>25670578
>say something
>robot says why it's not true
>I tell him why his reasons are wrong/irrelevant
>robot tells me I just don't want to listen and considers himself to be the winner
>>
>Her boyfriend is handsome as fuck and beats me in every category

Why are you mad then? Why would she EVER go for you instead? Man, beta losers are retarded too. You have no purpose on this earth.
>>
File: Theodore_Dardrymple.jpg (278KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Dardrymple.jpg
278KB, 520x390px
>>25668393

Oh yes you did.

Yes you did.
>>
>>25670458
xD well memed
>>
>>25670394
You are delusional as fuck. Do you know where you are? Kill yourself normie.
>>
boy, based on OP and most of these replies, whatever "suffering" you "robots" are going through probably isn't enough. It's no mystery why nobody fucking likes you.
>>
>>25668393
No wonder you're a fucking failure of a human being

You should literally kill yourself tommorow, probably the only thing you'll succeed in in your pathetic life.
>>
>>25670465
Accomplishment and skill are comprised of talent and work, talent is predisposed genetics, N amount of people who work the same amount of time while having a different amount of talent and start from the same point in time with the same amount of accomplishment either never meet or only meet in an imaginary axis, societal worth is derivative of the relation between your own accomplishment and skill to others is linearly related to talent and inversely proportional or other people's amount of talent, societal worth is often a major component of self worth.
>>
>>25670662
Well friend, when the wise man points at the moon, the fool examines his finger.
>>
>>25670590
I'd ask you to tell when have I done that, but since this is anonymous imageboard, I won't. You have anything to add to the point?
>>
>all these sudden posts telling OP he is a loser and to kill himself
let me guess, this just got posted on r/r9k or r/4chan or whatever the fuck it is
>>
>>25670693
Kinda like when a robot says something and normies laugh at him for not having sex?
>>
>>25670685
This, the responses of this thread opened my eyes.

You faggots deserve to die kissless virgins, fuck you all.
>>
>>25670711
That your life is miserable, you're miserable and not funny and have been repeatedly proved wrong throughout the thread but were content to whine about your height and how you shouldn't have to do anything because it's not fair.
>>
File: pepeenough.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepeenough.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>25670724
Chad uprising when?
>>
>>25668393
this board is so fucking disgusting
>>
>>25670722
There are multiple cases where the saying can be applied to, and this is one of those cases.
>>
>>25670458
you don't belong here any longer. leave.
>>
>>25670737
Don't worry, most robots will be sent to the front lines of the Great European Race War
>>
>>25670691
These are all based on a time axis, and societal worth is a major component of occupation, socioeconomic status, position in social ladder, number of friends, attractiveness, number of romantic partners, all the vast majority of the time comprise self worth and everything psychological, emotional and even physical, which self worth affects too.
>>
>>25670726
>repeatedly proved wrong throughout the thread
[citation needed]

>shouldn't have to do anything because it's not fair.
Exactly. Only normies want me to do that, because it benefits them.
>>
>>25670691
ok einste\in lol. duuurrrr linearly.
>>
>>25670784
How does surpassing normies in self worth benefit them exactly?
>>
>>25670784
>[citation needed]
Read it again, cunt.

>Exactly. Only normies want me to do that, because it benefits them.

Self improvement benefits you first and foremost. But for some reason you choose to ignore any possible benefits that would come from that due to it possibly benefiting someone else. Literally a perfect example of cutting off your nose to spite you face.
>>
Well you can say now that you destroyed Stacy's pussy
>>
>>25670819
Well even assuming you can surpass them(which I don't think is likely) then by working you are paying taxes, contributing to the society in pretty much every line of work in some way(maybe you can find an exception). You're helping them, playing their game.
>>
>>25670784
>BETTER MYSELF?
>AND WATCH THOSE FUCKING NORMIE SCUMBAGS BENEFIT FROM MY SUCCESS?
>NEVER!!!!!!
>>
>>25670840
And that game is what exactly?

Comment original pls no mute
>>
File: pepeunimpressed.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepeunimpressed.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>25670840
And you get no benefits at all from this functioning society?
>>
>live next to some loser
>he kills your cat cause you won't fuck him

Daily reminder tho that it's suppose to be women that are the crazy evil ones
>>
>>25670822
>Read it again, cunt.
No, you said it, you provide the proof. Then we can talk if that really disproves my points or not.

>Self improvement benefits you first and foremost. But for some reason you choose to ignore any possible benefits that would come from that due to it possibly benefiting someone else. Literally a perfect example of cutting off your nose to spite you face.
Well in general you are right, but in the case of inferior man like myself, the benefits to me are negligible even for lots of work. I know guys like me, who worked hard their whole lives and for that they get a wife that hates them, some kids and a job that pays barely above average(for very hard work during their studies etc, I'm not talking about gender studies, I'm talking engineers, programmers, welders, etc). All of this while Chad gets much more for less work due to luck. The benefits are not worth it.
>>
>>25670863
Exactly.

>>25670876
I do. But like normies like to say, the world doesn't owe me anything. And from that it's easy to conclude that I don't owe anything to the world :^)

>>25670875
Well, normie life.
>>
File: 1446096108411.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446096108411.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>25668393
i don't think you'll be caught, so don't even worry about it. job well done anon.
>>
File: wambulance.gif (976KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
wambulance.gif
976KB, 500x250px
>>25670892
>No, you said it, you provide the proof. Then we can talk if that really disproves my points or not.

Not a chance. It's there. If you were to dumb/stubborn to see it there first time I'm not spoonfeeding you any more. It's a waste of time.

>Well in general you are right, but in the case of inferior man like myself, the benefits to me are negligible even for lots of work. I know guys like me, who worked hard their whole lives and for that they get a wife that hates them, some kids and a job that pays barely above average(for very hard work during their studies etc, I'm not talking about gender studies, I'm talking engineers, programmers, welders, etc). All of this while Chad gets much more for less work due to luck. The benefits are not worth it.

Wah wah wah I know guys who were equally as short and ugly as me and their lives were shit, never mind the ones who were successful, they don't matter. Blah blah blah Chad. Work is literally not worth it. Fucking normies. Waaaaaah.
>>
>>25670911
Be more specific, normie lives are vastly different between each person.
>>
>>25668393
>Killed robots best friend

Literally go hero OP
>>
>>25670938
So you can't provide? Nice therefore I haven't been proven wrong. I'm not gonna look up proofs for you.

Also you seem to be going hysterical. I know you don't really want to read what I'm saying if it makes you feel uneasy. And you're welcome not to. I mean I get it, you think that by laughing at me for whining you're gonna peer pressure me into becoming a normie-slave. Not gonna happen bud.

>>25670959
I don't get your point. Either get to it or stop asking vague questions.
>>
Fuck yeah op, if you can't slay her pussy then you slay her other pussy. A lot of robots could stand to learn from this. Normies have an irrational attachment to animals, prime example being this very thread. Anything that hurts a female or normie is justified in my eyes.
>>
>>25669001
Thats not the matter here, we just hate stacey and chad
>>
File: 14232143124.jpg (25KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
14232143124.jpg
25KB, 240x320px
>>25668422
this fucking normie
>>
>>25670959
Nah. Normies are all the same. Like animals.
I seriously hope someday normies get the day of the rope during the world wide Beta Revolution
>>
>>25670685
#NotAllRobots

Who the fuck memed this meme before me fuck you robot
>>
>>25671016
Provide proof to me where you've refuted me claims
>>
>>25671058
Kek. Nice comment I agree with everything you said family member
>>
>>25671016
You say you dont want to better yourself because that's only going to benefit normies since you're playing their game, and their game is normie life. But what the fuck is normie life? What? Get a job? Get friends? Gain respect? I dont even say that shitty phrase "the world doesn't owe you anything". Fact I dont even get the point of it, it's a shitty phrase. Respect isnt given, it's earned. You really like to wallow around in your own self pity and complain about "chads putting in less effort and getting double reward", yet you probably have no real world experience to back that claim. You keep repeating your insecurities like you think you're not playing to normies' games, yet what you're really doing is halting your own self growth. Grow the fuck up dude. Literally no one is out to get you. No one gives a shit about who you are. Whether or not you act upon that and make a name for yourself is up to you.
>>
>>25671058
>normies have an irrational attachment to animals
>most chads hunt deer, make fun of vegetarians, and kick their pets

youre a fucking idiot. you dont even type like a robot. get the fuck out of here you moronic piece of shit.
>"fuck yeah bro!! slay the pussy bro!!"
>>
>>25671058
Au contraire, all I ever fucking see is retarded Chads kicking cats and kill their dogs when they dishonor them.
>>
Fuck off normies. Nobody wants you here. Your intellectual is vastly inferior to ours. Don't think you can out wit us with your normie ideology. That wont work here.
>>
File: 1450630345701.jpg (113KB, 684x690px) Image search: [Google]
1450630345701.jpg
113KB, 684x690px
>>25668393
Don't be sad, OP. That bitch deserved it.
>>
>>25670690
>>25670740
>>25670974
>Normies visit this board to laugh at robots and feel better
>Robot do robot stuff
>Ew, you're such evil creeps :(((

Fuck outta here and back to Fakebook with you
>>
>>25671159
This. If anything, OP at least gave the cat a quick and painless death. Stacy probably wasn't feeding it and chad probably kicked it a couple of times.
>>
File: 14512684646549.png (14KB, 677x772px) Image search: [Google]
14512684646549.png
14KB, 677x772px
>>25669566
>not wanting normies to suffer at all cost
are you a normie or what?
>>
>>25671188
If anything, we need to make it so that Normies fear us or rather feel like an outsider on this board. Make them the laughing stock on this board.
>>
>>25669422
kill yourself retard LMAO
>>
>>25669422
Get fucked faggotmeister. I don't think you realize where you are posting in. I think i smell some Reddit in your post outsider.
>>
>>25671157

What's wrong with hunting deer, making fun of faggots, and kicking animals? Do robots not play vidya either because that one time Chad played black cops?

>>25671159

I wish I knew Chads like that, sounds pretty bro. My mom first took me to the doctor for vivisecting my sisters hamster and I enjoyed fucking with the cat. I'd almost say you can't be a robot unless you fuck with animals.
>>
>>25671210
please leave, youre embarrassing. or at the least lurk more. that's literally already common courtesy of this board.
>>
>>25671188
>normies

no, just some faggot autists who like cats.

this is literally what every pet owner is like lmao
>>
>>25671242
Its not enough you mild robot. Either that,or I think you have some emotional attachment to normie scum.
>>
>>25671210
Even on /r9k/ the majority as a result of the natural progression of a growing population's culture and semi-recent events the caused sudden growth spurts which I don't wanna mention are faggot memers, for the truly robot minority to (subtly) triumph we need a moment of genius about half as powerful as baneposting to change the board, such that the culture is permanently influenced but unlike /tv/ in away that puts the minority of robots back in the throne and returns the pretenders to the position in which they belong.
>>
File: 1452137037853.jpg (692KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
1452137037853.jpg
692KB, 553x936px
>>25669422
>/r9k/ is not /b/ 2.0
You wouldn't have guessed with all the quality posts here
>>
File: 1444130955500.png (35KB, 1022x870px) Image search: [Google]
1444130955500.png
35KB, 1022x870px
>>25671236
>I wish I knew Chads like that, sounds pretty bro.
do you realise how retarded you are posting that here on r9k? can you please just leave? is it too much to ask that you /b/tards stay on /b/?
>>
>>25671236
What's wrong is harming the only beings on this fucking planet that don't give a shit about your position on the social ladder.
>>
>>25671233
I am posting in /r9k/. and I am telling you /b/ scum to get out. do you realise where you are posting in you fucking idiot?
>>
>>25671286
/r9k/ is what /b/ should have been.
Sadly, /b/ has evolved from a funny retardation into terminal cancer
>>
File: 1452493339826.jpg (12KB, 280x224px) Image search: [Google]
1452493339826.jpg
12KB, 280x224px
>>25671381
It should have been, but everyone just sees "le funny randoms" and acts accordingly to fit in. There's no soul in things there, not that this place has much either but it's something. Even when a guy posts a story over there, it's just tryhard to be random like "lol nigger" "op is faget"
>>
>>25668393
Don't give a shit about cats but you picked a bad time to do what you did.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/podcasts/thisweek/animal-cruelty-category-added-to-nibrs.mp3/view
>>
>>25670959

lmao they're literally clones of one another that regurgitate the same garbage daily while living 95% the same lives

The difference between us an them is we can actually articulate why we act the way we do when pressed, they cannot or choose not to because it would paint them in a negative light
>>
>>25671210
Yeah that worked so well with all those poopoo peepee pepe/wojack edits.
Fucking retards.
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 356x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 356x178px
Well, its dead.
Mission accomplished op, her cat is dead and now she will leave chad for you and you will be together for... Oh, wait.
>>
>>25668393
Fucking kill yourself

Go after her or her bf, or at least their property instead of an animal that had no involvement in her relationships at all.

The cat's dead over you being autistic over shit it had no involvement or choice in, and it wasn't even a victory since she'll just forget about the cat over time and fuck her bf even more, in fact he'll probably fuck her even more because of your actions to comfort her.

So like I said, if you want to fuck their shit up be at least a little bit of a man and go after them directly or fuck up their property in a way that will hit them in their wallets.
>>
>>25671933
>Go after her or her bf,
what?
no
he shouldn't attack anything just because of "muh feelings"
goddamn
she isn't into OP, so let it be that
he's a butthurt beta who can't control his emotions or his life
he shouldn't hurt the cat, the girl, or her bf
he should kill himself for being such a bitch
and you should join him, anon
you're just giving him more advice that will land him in prison
>>
File: 1448079132132.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448079132132.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>25668422
>weah you killed a small animal you meat eating monster

Literal faggot. You did good OP, you did good.
>>
Really don't understand the craziness when animals die lol

1 they are food
2 they have no soul
3 cats are shit pets
4 you don't cry over the millions of plants eaten by cows every year. Why are cats different? They can scratch and infect people? Plants can do that too
>>
>>25668436
this well done anon. you should have put the cat on chad's car for extra keks though
>>
File: 1452190593685.jpg (22KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
1452190593685.jpg
22KB, 240x230px
>>25671981
pick one or all of those:
>reddit.com
>tumblr.com
>facebook.com
>/b/

but please fuck off
>>
>>25669422
>it's bad is a cat dies
>"but it's okay if a human being dies hehe! :D"
>actually has the gal to tell others to go back to /b/
The nerves on you manbabies.
>>
>>25668393
youre a piece of shit honestly. the way you could get so angry about some stranger whore fuckin someone she probably loves is the same reason she doesnt notice you. be a fucking man.
>>
>>25671933
>be a man
>rage over strangers being in love with each other

....uh
>>
>>25672080
>muh secret club
get fucked by a black dude, faggot
>>
>>25669422
I will say it again
Cats are literally jews and niggers combined in an animal anon, you did the good lord's work
>>
>>25668472
You really think she is going to break up with her bf because her cat died? If anything, chad will profit and only strengthen the relationship.
Also, it is not that hard to deduce that if the cat died from head trauma, and on a fence only between your yard and hers, there are not that many suspects...
You dun goofed, killed an innocent animal and only worsened your chances with her, not very strategic thinking.
>>
File: 1452217106787.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452217106787.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>25672219
Finally a nigga who understands cats are pests of pets, one less walking around thinking it owns the place is good in my eyes
>>
>>25672254
the vet is definitely going to know the cat was domed by a solid object
next to the fence only between the cat's house and OP's
OP is super fucked
straight to jail with his beta ass
>>
>>25668393
You edgy faggot, shit like that is the reason women dont like you. I hope you remain alone faggot, like why not fight the bf if your that mad? Your to much of a pussy to foght man to man but you'll kill an animal?
>>
>>25672087
>>25672219
learn to read morons, I don't care about the cat, the point of my post was that /b/ needs to fuck off.

if you even think about it, you will realise OP has fucked up, as many people stated this will just strengthen her relationship with chad, and normies don't even care about animals - she gained more than she lost from this.
but you /b/tards dont think, you just post DUDE DEAD CAT LOL, and I can bet you still won't understand the message I'm conveying right now.
>>
>>25672325
there are only two things infinite on this board, those are autism and stupidity.
>>
>>25672325
You still implied it was okay to harm either of those human beings or their property.
>>
>>25668393
A limp wristed robot couldn't throw a brick hard or far enough to injure a person let alone a cat this story is bullshit.
>>
>>25671155
>yet you probably have no real world experience to back that claim
False.
>yet what you're really doing is halting your own self growth
My insecurities are what's halting my self-growth.

Seriously normies always assume that I am a 100% NEET, I couldn't possibly be a guy finishing school who has friends, job, no girlfriend though. It just pisses me off when I work hard and other people don't have to. Easy as that. I don't see why should only NEETs be allowed to see that.
>>
>>25668422

>muh animals :((((

Slice your throat
>>
Lmao

Chad might be destroying her pussy, but OP quite literally destroyed her pussy.
>>
You fucking nigger why the fuck did you do that you fucking asshat
>>
File: 1451997974378.png (360KB, 605x444px) Image search: [Google]
1451997974378.png
360KB, 605x444px
>>25673437
>all that pussy smashing in an hour
>>
>>25668472
>I want her to suffer for having an easy life
Kill yourself please.
>>
>>25673575
Not him, but why not? She has an easy life because of things she couldn't change(being a woman). Why shouldn't people like that be hated by those who got less lucky(like robots).
>>
File: 169325518367.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
169325518367.png
22KB, 633x758px
>>25673622
if she's not with me, she's against me
>>
>>25669227
>WAAAAA YOU DONT KNOW ME
you have a bad case of autism.
>>
>>25668393
If someone killed my cat, I'd go full John Wick on that nigger.

Wish we had the good ol /b/ to track your ass down
>>
>>25673680
Well, do you? Tell me then. How old am I. What do I study. What is my name. Keep it rolling, I'll be waiting.
>>
>>25673728
comp sci
taylor
>>
>>25673780
Wrong. You don't know shit.
>>
>>25673866
I know that you're an edgy faglord
cant argue those facts, faggot

know that in your whole life the only pussy you'll slay is that cat you killed with a brick
>>
>>25673884
I'm not OP, but yeah you're probably right about no pussy for me. I got born short and ugly. I pretty much have no chance. And to compensate for this like a little bitch when Chad doesn't have to? Nuh-uh.

Also I don't think you know what fact means.
>>
This OP is a school shooter in the making
>>
>261 posts
>99 posters
that's how you know a bait thread worked. good job OP
>>
>>25668393
ahem, ok let's do this.

You're a fucking autistic piece of shit, and that's taking it lightly , i don't even wanna group you with the autists on this board, you're on a completely different level of fucktardiness.
You're probably some creep who peers at her through the window when she goes to work or you find excuses to stand on your porch when she's outside hoping that she'll look up at you with those big eyes and ask you over for coffee and fuck to her raw. I bet you've never even tried to talk to her you piece of shit. So you get mad when she doesn't notice you cos you feel privileged and that every girl should take notice of your dashing fedora and bearded neck but really you're just a jelly piece of trash that your mother threw out as soon as she realized you'll always be a failure to the human race. Then the autism just got too much for you and you had to let it out in a fit of rage by killing an innocent animal that belonged to your lost love to try and bring her some kind of pain, because you know you'll never have the chance to do it directly. You're the worst kind of robot who thinks they're gods gift to man but is too weak to ever try anything and wonder why no one ever notices you and people just look at you like you're a weirdo. I hope to god that you get charged with a felony and choose death by cop because you don't want them to find your collection of CP and horse porn your dirty piece of human waste.
>>
>>25674171
Normies really are going wild with their assumptions and fantasies today. If the cat is on your property you can kill it. My cats have been killed like that and I'm not mad. Why should I be. If a cat came on my property shitting everywhere(like they do) I would kill it too.
>>
>>25674269
cat on a shared fence isn't on your property, broseph
>>
>>25674269
You do know cats cover their excrement with whatever they can, right?
>>
>>25669001
>when a woman is faithful to their chad
fixd
>>
>something something something morals
Just stay the fuck away from my dogs or I'll skin your feet and make you walk a mile thru lemon juice and ghost peppers
>>
>>25674313
So? Firstly it's still there, secondly there are many situations when they can't cover their shit obviously.
>>
>>25674334
dogs are chad's favourite animal, so if I saw your dog id kick it then when it attacks me id shoot it and call it self defence.
>>
File: 3262.jpg (85KB, 581x387px) Image search: [Google]
3262.jpg
85KB, 581x387px
I just casted a spell to attract negative dark astral beings to you in your sleep. Have fun you cat murdering piece of shit.
>>
remember the good old days when we tracked down and doxxed faggots who hurt cats? Oh that's right you're all newfaq Redditors who are just being edgy because it's how outsiders view us.

Fuck you OP.
>>
>>25673437
UNDERRATED

MUH ORIGINAL
>>
Petfags are fucking autistic and need to be strung up on a fucking tree. Subhuman filth who care more about animals than their fellow man. Especially dog owners. I hope you retards get bit and die of rabies. Fucking scum.
>>
>>25674560
OP posted nothing but a story. You couldn't doxx him if you wanted to.

Also this isn't /b/. Who fucking gives a shit about a cat? Some Stacy's cat? It isn't mine, I don't care if it's dead.
>>
>>25674695
most people don't own dogs with rabies
did you know that?
dogs don't just all carry rabies

cool buzzwords you use tho
>>
>>25674695
Animals are better than most human beings. My pet lizard is worth more than your sorry loser ass.
>>
>>25674759
Maybe attitudes like that are what would cause somebody to delight in crushing your lizard with a big rock.
>>
>>25674752
>>25674759
You people are fucking autistic retards. It's a fucking subhuman beast. Does Donald Trump have a pet? No, because pets are for fucking idiots. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25668393
at the very fucking least you should've thrown the cat in a trash bag and put it down a storm drain you idiotic degenerate
>>
>>25674759
to be fair your lizard cannot create anything of value for anyone outside of you, yet most humans can
>>
>>25674784
you just blew your cover, troll
>>
>>25670164
Napoleon wasn't short for his time
>>
>>25674780
Good luck lifting a rock big enough to crush a 6 foot+ monitor lizard, you scrawny faggot I should lock you in a cage with him and let him eat you for my amusement.

>>25674784
>subhuman beast
>implying you aren't a subhuman beast
>implying Donald Trump wouldn't feed you to his pet alligator
>>
>>25670430
This boards being infested with /pol/lack and /b/ normie edgelords.
>>
>>25670465
>big deal, deal with it, short ass

Not him but please go fuck yourself you fucking normie, I'm tall and relatively good looking and i can't stand people who shit on others forthings they can't change
>>
>>25674820
>>25674830
Yeah keep it up. Even my 10 year old nephew knows to kick dogs on sight.
>>
>>25672185
Why come here if you disagree with alot if the opinions here norrmalfag?
>>
>>25674830
>having a giant man-sized lizard that you have to keep locked in a big glass tank or else it will bite you and give you a deadly infection
>"it's worth more than any human lel"

Why are animalfags so delusional? Am I missing something? Do you tie it up and fuck it?
>>
File: lizard.jpg (180KB, 530x707px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.jpg
180KB, 530x707px
>>25674815
My lizard kills pest animals such as rodents. She does more for society than most the people on this board.
>>
>>25668393
U monster. Killing a cat, better kill a roastie or Chad
>>
>>25674878
My lizard can roam around the house and the yard sometimes too. And she doesn't bite me because she cares about me. Why should I care about some random bitch outside who probably would stab me in the back, over a being that has proven themselves trustworthy?

>>25674876
I'd love nothing more than to feed your nephew to my lizard as music like this plays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y87bEqMUsw
>>
>>25674877
so the majority of opinions here are:
hurt other peoples pets
hurt other people
and these things are okay simply because you're not happy with yourself?

come here and suck my dick, faggot
>>
>>25674879
Yeah, I'm sure your lizard rids your house of all the wild rodents running around there. You're totally not buying farmed mice for it.
>>
>>25674979
So what does some NEET on this board do for society then? Besides cry about how no one loves them and "normies reeeeeeeeeeeeee"? How does it feel knowing that man sized lizard could kick your ass in a fight?
>>
>>25675013
no one's trying to fight your serpadon
>>
>>25675053
Good. You better not. Dinosaurs should have been the ones to evolve, not humans. I'll be so happy when genetic engineering takes off in the mainstream so I can get lizard dna and finally become a reptilian.
>>
Has anybody made a joke about how he smashed dat pussy yet? If not: here it is.
>>
File: 126417256.jpg (6KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
126417256.jpg
6KB, 220x229px
>>25675013
>How does it feel knowing that man sized lizard could kick your ass in a fight?

You do realize that this lizard is your pet and not your master?

I think we proved we're better a long time ago.
>>
>>25668949
He's ugly and want to fuck a Stacy? Then it's his fault
>>
>>25674879
huh, i genuinely agree with that

you win...this time
>>
>>25675135
What do you do that she doesn't then? My lizard is:

>way stronger than you
>faster than you
>has a more pleasant personality than you
>more loyal than you
>does a service instead of crying about being a neet
>>
ITT ugly motherfucker who thinks it's OK to kill a cat because beautiful girls won't fuck them
>>
>>25668393
>Sort of feel bad, i didn't think or understand what i was doing at the time.
You know you just gave me hope for the future, revenge is basically all I live for, the finally hear about a robot who isn't just a complete pussy and just complains and does nothing to get revenge is refreshing, you just made my day better anon, don't feel bad at all, feel proud, because most other anons would have been complete bitches and ended up feeding her cat for her when she and chad leaves on some vacation getaway (always remember that could have been you).
>>
If I found out any of you faggots killed my cat because I wouldn't date you I would literally hire some nigs to torture you.
>>
>>25668393
Couldn't care less, cats are useless and I hate them anyway... but fuck her, and her bf.
gj m8
>>
I love Cat and I am not mad for some reason.
>>
So much for catlike reflexes if this nigga got hit by a brick.
>>
>>25675210
Nobody is crying about being a NEET ITT, you autistic retard.
>>
>>25675270
>would literally hire some nigs to torture you.

>Gathers large group of black men in room with her
>Gives them money to beat someone up
>Expects not to get gang raped seeing as they can blackmail her for 2nd degree assault charges with the police
>Woman logic

You just prove why women shouldn't be in positions of power, you don't think things through.
>>
Well. You blew what slim chance you had with her.
>>
>>25675338
must have been on his 9th life
>>
>>25675354
I seriously would fucking eat you if I could, you pet hating fuck.
>>
>>25675391
>slim chance you had with her

she didn't hear her cat's brains exploding out of his ears because she was moaning for chad's cock

OP didn't have a chance and that's why this is so great
>>
>>25675383
Who said I need to be in a room with all of them? You can just tell someone what you want done give them half first then the other half after.
If they disguise themselves they probably won't be caught. I mean a lot of lower class blacks are assaulting people for free anyway. I'm sure they would love that money.
>>
>>25668422
>muh cats
They literally do not give a fuck about you or your possessions and only associate with you for food
>>
>>25674387
Congrats you're such a miserable faggot that you can't raise a puppy to be a loyal and obedient friend. Cats just shit in a box and since your house isn't infested with rats they have no practical purpose. Dogs at least are useful for defending property. I'm glad op killed the cat, my brother in law and I frequently shoot at cats on our properties with pistols with suppressors. Free fertilizer for my garden
>>
>>25675459
>You can just tell someone what you want done give them half first then the other half after.
Which "someone", the magically black criminal delegate? kek, and again moron after they have been payed what's to stop them extorting more money from you, you don't seem to understand how criminals work at all or crime organizations, they would not even take on such a job for a no name scrub, not to mention you are a woman lol (they'd have even less respect for you)

>If they disguise themselves they probably won't be caught
Which country to you live in, better not be america or any modernized western country, I guess you're going to be supplying these random negros with gloves not to leave hand prints because its likely some of them are already registered criminals and "in the system", and if EVEN ONE gets arrested names are gonna start dropping and its gonna lead all the way back to you.

>I mean a lot of lower class blacks are assaulting people for free anyway. I'm sure they would love that money.
I'm black, its ironic that your somewhat racist perceptions would probably get you killed so maybe I shouldn't be giving you advice on how idiotic you sound.

1. Respect and power means more than money on the streets, because it establishes rank (who has access to areas to sell drugs, etc)

2. Criminals aren't going to take a job like this from some random individual (worse yet a woman) and to top it off a normie like yourself (you sound like a normie) would not even have the contacts to setup a hit (there is not 1-800-GANG hotline). Someone like you would actually have to involve another 3rd party (a man) to set it up for you because if they saw a woman they'd just ignore you or worse yet just rape you and leave lol.
>>
>>25675746
>that your somewhat racist perceptions
no she's totally racist
>>
>>25675802
>no she's totally racist
I'm trying to be lenient ;)
>>
>>25674424
Man,this is just NEW FUCKING LEVELS of malevolent autism.I bet you`re just mad that being a 30+ virgin doesn`t give you actual magical powers.Not that I`m some pussy-slaying girl-wooing Chad-supreme,desu I`ve never even had a gf(and never will),but seriosuly,the fact that they call you a wizard,doesn`t make you one.
>>
all robots deserve to be killed
>>
Fraudulent and Queer
>>
>>25674959
Yeah normalfag it is actually. But why come here? For a cheap laugh at us?
>>
>>25676554
no actually
some threads interest me and some don't
but I'm not an edgy, loli-loving shut in.
stay mad at yourself
>>
> these edgelords defending killing an animal

Yeah, I get he did it in a fit of rage and it was righteous anger. Yeah, I get he was trying to strike a blow against Stacy.

But hurting an innocent creature because of something it had no control over makes you just as bad as a normalfag.

They treat us like shit because we're ugly, spergy, different. We didn't choose to be that way; it's what the world made us. They hate us because they can't stand anything different from them, and they treat us like shit to satiate their sociopathic need to tread on those they see as beneath them.

He should've broken something she held dear or kidnapped the cat and let it loose somewhere. Hurting an animal, something defenseless, that never did anything wrong, whose only crime was being owned by Stacey, is doing what normalfags do, and it's disgusting.

Anyone who defends hurting an innocent animal is an edgy normalfag who should kill themselves.
>>
You killed a cat. Who cares?

Avoid her so she won't find out
>>
OP must have pretty good aim lmao
>>
>>25676924

>should have kidnapped the cat and let it loose somewhere.
Same shit. It's domestic, it'd be killed and eaten within hours.

Everything else is on point though.
>>
you did the right thing OP

i too kill animals and record it
>>
It's okay OP.

Next time you want to kill a cat or another animal, dont throw that hard so it doesnt dies.

Collect it and put nails into his paws or tie it to a wooden board.

Now you can let the real fun begin.

One time i drove over a cat. I had the strange urge to stop and look if it survived so i could break it's neck. What a shame that the cat ran away.
>>
File: 1451574624605.jpg (15KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
1451574624605.jpg
15KB, 171x171px
>>25669925
>Telling lies on the internet to make yourself feel better
>>
File: 128840.jpg (525KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
128840.jpg
525KB, 1920x1200px
This isn't the end, OP, this is only the beginning. Now you can move on to waifus.
>>
>>25668393
You should kill yourself. What you posted is the reason nobody likes you, subconsciously they can all sense you are trash, so you might as well end it.
>>
>>25668393

literally a psychopath OP, and you wonder why she fucks Chad over your dumbass
>>
File: 432432.gif (4KB, 650x220px) Image search: [Google]
432432.gif
4KB, 650x220px
>>25676431
How do you kill that which has no life?
>>
>>25668422
>everyone not protecting cats
>who cares about cats

>on
>4
>chan

what has this place become
>>
File: happy.jpg (33KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33KB, 300x266px
>threw it over the fence
>>
File: -07.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
-07.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>25674424
>I just casted a spell to attract negative dark astral beings to you in your sleep. Have fun you cat murdering piece of shit.

go back to /x/ you dumb gypsy fuck. go cast yourself a gf and a life.
>>
>>25668422

>le /b/ cares about cats meme

Cats are faggots.
>>
/r9k/ is against violence towards animals.
>>
>>25671173
Holy shit man, I miss playing Spyro
>>
File: tmp_2618-1452374767102430752336.jpg (17KB, 232x468px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2618-1452374767102430752336.jpg
17KB, 232x468px
>>25679066
>go cast yourself a gf and a life.
>>
>>25676614
Quit projecting and Kill yourself normalfaggot. You are not welcomed here.
>>
>>25674171
How can you type any of that shit when you're on /r9k/? My god you are a fucking disappointment.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.