[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I'm from /pol/ and I recently learned what /r9k/ is.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Trump Train.jpg (182KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Train.jpg
182KB, 680x848px
Hi I'm from /pol/ and I recently learned what /r9k/ is.

I didn't know what it was for. I thought you guys literally talked about robots.

AMA. I'm sure there's some interesting shit we can share.

From what I can tell from my first 5 minutes here, you guys are pretty much just emo kiddies and edge lords right?
>>
File: 1452132152386.gif (1MB, 680x849px) Image search: [Google]
1452132152386.gif
1MB, 680x849px
>>25668263
>jpg
>not the superior gif
>>
>>25668263
When was the moment you first realised you were a knob slobbering goblin?
>>
>>25668263
> you guys are pretty much just emo kiddies and edge lords right?

/pol/ and its self awareness everybody
>>
we're basically the same board as /pol/
all frustrated virgins. only difference is we blame it on women. you guys blame it on jews and society.

no one blames theirselves
>>
>>25668330
Don't forget the niggers
>>
>>25668308

Thank ya anonbro

>>25668330

>We blame it on women

Kek, right, because /pol/ doesn't spend a fuck load of time arguing about how it's all the fault of women.

I personally don't believe that, but maybe it's because I'm not a frustrated kissless virgin. But I don't think that's why.

I think the point of modern day feminism is to make men more feminine and women more masculine. I also find that any girl I date who is super feminist tends to just accept my beliefs, because these feminists who are so frustrated with men and misogyny are basically just sad and lonely and hurt people.

They realize the stupidity of it once they meet someone who's understanding.

The girl I'm with now has a bit of a tendency to be like this, I disagree with some of her notions at times. But it's not a big deal unless you make it that.
>>
It's the same bored it's just that /pol says chuck a shit ton more that and it hates Jews
>>
>>25668490

Yea, I dunno man, I don't wanna start a beta uprising.
>>
>>25668263
>what r9k is
Is no longer true.
Welcome to reddit and 4 year old central.
>>
>>25668533

As far as I can tell 4chan has always been tumblr for boys.
>>
>>25668263
/pol/ and /r9k/ are literally the same except we blame women and jews and you blame anyone that is not straight white heterosexual human
>>
>>25668771
Not quite, I think /pol/ has finally started to become more shit than /r9k/ ever since the robot came back. But yes I occasionally see threads on here that are exact reposts of ones on /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1280x960px
You should just leave. 1/100 threads is good, but besides that this place is shit. It's like if the Aussies, Canadians, and cock roaches all became 5 years younger and became suicidal.
>>
>>25668263
>I recently learned what /pol/ was
so you found /b/ 5-6 months ago, moved to /pol/ and are now branching out?
not shaming, just curious
>>
File: 1452480103464.jpg (25KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1452480103464.jpg
25KB, 686x686px
guten tag.

also this r9k is shit, head to the new one that's a bit slower.

the one that's owned by a crippled midget.
the one that if you add 4 plus 4 and then put chan dot co
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 905x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 905x867px
>>25668972
Half chan

>is shit chan
>>
>>25668330
>>25668378
>no one blames theirselves

disagree, most here do primarily blame themselves or have a lot of self hate at least. Perhaps there is also hatred and blame of others, but first and foremost, we hate ourselves.

That's the real difference between us.

/r9k/ is the home of low self esteem and self hatred.
/pol/ is high self esteem and hate of others.

>I also find that any girl I date who is super feminist tends to just accept my beliefs, because these feminists who are so frustrated with men and misogyny are basically just sad and lonely and hurt people.
That's an interesting insight.
>>
File: 1439570636676.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439570636676.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>25668263
>you guys are pretty much just emo kiddies and edge lords right?
You talk pretty big for a guy behind a computer screen. Maybe you'd better watch your mouth.
>>
>>25668330
/pol/ is full of normalfags you idiot.

Origami Comment
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.