[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like Russians so much? At least here in Portland,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: meanwhileinrussia.jpg (131KB, 655x442px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhileinrussia.jpg
131KB, 655x442px
Why do women like Russians so much?

At least here in Portland, they're so affectionate and flirter with Slavic men. Whether actually from East Europe or just native Portlanders of Slavic descent. And some of these fucks are chubby, out-of-shape assholes with no physically attractive traits to speak of. Yet still, they're always popular with girls. Gorgeous girls too. Why?
>>
Is that true? I wanted to move to PNW all my life.
>>
same here

slavic men tend to be ok looking for the most part but most importantly they have a dont give a fuck attitude which seems to really turn women on
>>
.. another post about "why do women"

Holy shit you guys, does the world really revolve around women?? Really?
>>
File: 12312839123123.jpg (15KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
12312839123123.jpg
15KB, 460x276px
slavshit living in NA

Can confirm a lot of girls like my husky accent, DGF attitude and uncut penis.
you jelly manlets ?
>>
File: Aya cooking.jpg (182KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Aya cooking.jpg
182KB, 1080x1350px
Slav girls is where it's at <<333333333

i'm literally learning cheekibreeki so i can go to momland and snatch me a qtp2t kazah girl
>>
Seriously? I'm a second gen slav in portland but I get no love
>>
>>25668126
Bruh, that's a mongoloid/mongrel. Nothing to do with Slavicness.

I think the OP is funny because I'm of Ukrainian descent and live a couple miles south of Seattle and find it to be somewhat true for myself personally. Other Slavic dudes have had better luck. I think a big part of it is that we're White guys that are still men and understand gender roles. Also, that ethnic pride and tribal identity.
>>
>>25668158
Are you a teenager? Where are your parents from?
>>
>>25668212
i'm no longer a teenager, ukraine
>>
>>25668230
>he is a ukie
fucking faggot, you're the worst of Slavs
>>
>>25668230
If you're not doing this already, get involved with a local Ukrainian church, I know there are plenty in Portland/Vancouver. Even if you're not religious like myself, it's good for a community and getting away from the multiracial madness in the big cities. People are inherently tribal, just look at the massive amounts of Seahawks fans, they're just not tribal about stuff that actually matters, like your race. Get that ethnic pride going, work out, train boxing, shoot guns, participate in manly hobbies, learn about your ancestry, meet Slavic girl, create large family.
>>
>>25668290
you're like the opposite of a jew pushing for racemixing
>>
>>25668326
Thank you, it's a badge of honor for me to hear that.
>>
Because eastern european men are not the westernized feminin pussy that most "men" are from the west.
I swear I hate my country but on multiple level I'm proud that we don't tend in that way mentally, although there are couple of those guys here as well, mostly minority.

As much as we work for wageslave and get laughed at by western countries you couldn't have nigger protests or refugees having trouble here or they would have their skull broken in.
>>
no love for romanian guys? we are descent of daco-romans guis
>>
File: russian condom pol fag.jpg (160KB, 1170x653px) Image search: [Google]
russian condom pol fag.jpg
160KB, 1170x653px
>>25668389
>implying eastern Europeans don't make the best cutebois
>>
>>25668497

Gladly I never see faggot looking kids like that, or I see but it's from the now 15 -18 year old generation and they are retarded kids regardless where are you in the world.
>>
File: received_1187723291243397.jpg (59KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1187723291243397.jpg
59KB, 562x960px
>other portland fags pn r9k
I hate this goddamn city but who /anoushdeli/ here. You slavs make a damn good gyro
>>
>>25667978
they have saying in Russia it's don't be a pussy
>>
>>25668060
Haha exactly, do you faggots not realize how ironic these threads are?.
>>
>>25667978
they grew up in russia, they are out of fucks to give, and their accent and deep voices is probably seen as manly.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 251x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 251x325px
>>25667978
I live next to a bunch of Checens and they're neighbors with some russian dudes and they seem to be competing over who can fug the most bitches.
I'm scared desu
>>
Mfw slavic.

Mfw always thought the laid back attitude and never-ending libido was just exclusive to me being a pervert.

Mfw was already considering moving to Portland prior to the knowledge.

This is it lads.
>>
I spent some time in Russia, the women are quite beautiful but mostly the men look like dogshit, manlet slobs.

it's a weird phenomenon seeing all these ugly, poorly dressed guys with beautiful gf's, I guess russian men are living life on godmode.
>>
It's not true. I'm from Russia and western girl find most slavs unattractive
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.