[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls so hyped about fashion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

Why are girls so hyped about fashion?
>>
Because all they care about is how they look. It's all they have room for in their tiny, tiny brains.
>>
The Jew tells them to be.
>>
>>25667889
Because they can use it to attract a chad
>>
I'm not sure, most of them suck at it.
>>
File: take notes ladies.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
take notes ladies.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
I don't know but they are awful at it. I swear I spent 5 minutes in Saints Row working on a look and it's better than that seashell dress or whatever the hell OP's image is.
>>
>>25667919
Chad doesn't care about fashion. Age, weight, face, make up - yes, but fashion?
>>
File: Elie.Saab.Main.jpg (71KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Elie.Saab.Main.jpg
71KB, 750x1061px
Because actual catwalk fashion isn't just clothing, it's art.

The amount of time and effort and skill that goes into constructing these garments is extraordinary.
>>
>>25667962
Yes, even clothing plays a role
>>
>>25667963

Alexander McQueen extremely related.
>>
>>25667963
Yeah I feel like when normies do that classic "who would wear this irl right? xD" lowball joke they are just revealing how pleb they are. The fashion industry is rich people fucking around with the character creator.
>>
Personally speaking I don't care about fashion on my body, but I like to sew and have an appreciation for the time and energy that goes into designing and creating new clothes. I loosely follow assorted artists who design and hand sew clothes. I particularly like an artist named Natalie Chanin. Pic related is a close up of some of her work.

I think that because men are less likely to be taught how to sew growing up and are therefore less likely to have an understanding of the nature of the work that goes into the process, they tend not to have the same appreciation for the art form that I do.
>>
>>25667889
I hate being a guy that likes fashion, there are so few options. Shit man I want a forever 21 sized store for guys
>>
The majority of girls that I have seen claim to be interested in fashion simply dress to fit in. Very few ever experiment with new looks or styles. They wear the same Forever 21 garbage that all the other teens and 20 somethings wear.
>>
>>25667889

they're a bunch of dumb sluts
>>
>>25667889
because universally women worth is in what she is, not who she is, both men and women push for this because it is the fact.

so naturally for women its important to look as pretty as possible the same way men want to appear as good of a provider and a leader as possible
>>
>>25668004
More of her work. Dis texture.
>>
File: dress.jpg (53KB, 582x979px) Image search: [Google]
dress.jpg
53KB, 582x979px
>>25667986

I mean look at the embroidery on this.
>>
>>25667889
Because in our evolutionary history they depended on men for survival, to hunt, to defend them against other tribes, to support them while they were pregnant and their very vulnerable offspring which are incredibly helpless compared to those of similar sized mammals.

Unlike species like peacocks where females are self sufficient and control the course of evolution, among humans it was men who controlled most of the resources, who had access to them and thus the course of evolution. Women naturally obsess over appearance and their social status, they compete with each other for the attention of such men the same way male peacocks compete for the attention of females.
>>
File: pepeee.jpg (45KB, 391x380px) Image search: [Google]
pepeee.jpg
45KB, 391x380px
>>25667889

They pretend to be, look at how hey dress now a days. Short-shorts and tank-tops.

This is supposedly "fashion".
>>
>>25668072
That is nice. Do you have any close ups of that?
>>
I'm mildly into fashion, I have some fashion magazine subscription and generally can into fashion talk.

Every single girl I got onto the topic of fashion was "into it" but never has watched a fashion week and couldn't name a few top tier designers not to mention someone even mildly obscure.

So - no, girls are not into fashion, they're into what the popular girl is into because of envy.
>>
>>25667889
They can get their sense of individuality only through physical distinction because they're mentally inferior, shallow creatures.

Yes, yes, fedora, I know. But my hate for these creatures is real
>>
I went on a date with this girl who studies costume design (ended up at her place, but I didn't make a move on her so she probably got mad and wouldn't reply/answer calls the next day).
>>
>>25667963
>The amount of time and effort and skill that goes into constructing these garments is extraordinary.

Which is why they need breastless, assless, walking tailors dummies to model their oh-so-finely constructed garments, right?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.