[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found this wojak image in some thread and now literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 522x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 522x736px
Just found this wojak image in some thread and now literally crying. This wojak is 100% me. I think most of r9k posters look same. Skinnyfat , narrow small shoulders , big head , skinny tiny hands, wide hips. I am literally a subhuman. Even going in gym and doing some exercises see my progress on abs but nothing on shoulders , I think it's genetics , my father was same. Skinnyfat manlet with big head.
>>
You need to find a manual labour job, like I did. It will fix your posture, you will gain some muscles here and there, the body fat % will also drop, and you won't look disproportional anymore. True story.
>>
I used to have a stomach and mantits but I lost weight. I had chicks compliment me on broad chest and shoulders too. Also 6'1" and 8" dick. I'm just really autistic and stay up rule 7am playing video games and I drink a lot. I had chixms offer to give me bjs before and I spreged out and said no and left and went home and played Unreal Tournament. Also I have a oneitis I talk to a lot who makes me cookies but I'm too scared to try to get intimate with her and I just hug my pillow and pretend it is her.
>>
>>25667895
Not OP but how does manual labor help with posture? I have a manual labor job and my back and knees are fucked because of it.
>>
File: Shinobu-nise.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu-nise.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Fembot / part-time gamer girl here

If you look like that, you should kill yourself or lift
>>
>>25668438
Robot / part-time gamer
guy here

If you have to mention that you are a girl and a gamer in a post that doesn't require it you should probably fuck off.
>>
>>25668404
What is your job lad?
>>
File: 1452294196931.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1452294196931.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>25667790
>tfw being a skinny guy with flat stomach that makes girls jealous
>>
File: Shinobu.jpg (64KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobu.jpg
64KB, 1366x768px
>>25668491
What are going to do if i wont?

Reee at me?
>>
>>25668512
aircraft mechanic
>>
File: 1446149962880.jpg (26KB, 452x295px) Image search: [Google]
1446149962880.jpg
26KB, 452x295px
>>25668639
RUUUUUUUUUUU

7.14% content
>>
>>25667790
I've been skinny my whole life, last year gained 30kg weight and then went back to 50-60kg(my original weight) again, but now I have fucking manboobs and a fat tummy which I extremely fucking hate
>>
>>25667790
>be me
>broad shoulders
>skinny fat but flat belly
>have big ass love handles
>have lines under my eyes, not bad but noticeable
>underarms are flabby
Kill me
>>
>>25669372
Only good thing is that I'm not balding, hopefully never but I doubt that
>>
>>25667790
Is this copypasta?because I remember reading something like that.
>>
REEEE original
>>
Go outside retard or running
>>
I'm not really sure what I classify as. I don't really have any love handles or a protruding gut, but my torso/stomach just seems soft.
Oddly enough if I'm flexing I can get good definition, see my abs, etc. I'd like my resting state to look more like this but I'm not sure what to do because I'm already at a lower weight and I don't think losing anymore would help.
>>
>have struggled with belly fat my whole life, will be skinny everywhere else but just have this eternal gut that never completely goes away even with exercise
>mild gyno and weird looking nipples
>twiggy twigster arms with wrists you can get your thumb and forefinger around
>chunky thighs with thin little chicken forelegs

I pretty much never take my shirt off ever
>>
>>25667790
/fit/ here, are you doing SS and eating enough? and if you are and you still look like total shit with zero muscular development, have you thought about testosterone injections? I mean, do what you want with your life but know if your only problem is bad muscle development there is some hope for you if you can find 400 bucks or so.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.