[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the coolest country you've travelled to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

What is the coolest country you've travelled to?
>>
They were all nice. etc Russia, England, Canada
>>
the ones I created within my mind.
fuck this world. soon everything will be a degenerate muslim caliphate and then you can say goodbye to the architechonic wonders you used to know. those niggers will all eradicate them if they aren't stopped.
>>
>>25667853
>russia
>cool
>>
>>25667864
Yes it's cool. Now sick my big Slavic dick. Faggot westerner feminine subhuman.
>>
Turkey or Greece I think

I fucking despise Turks online but they're not too bad in person
>>
>want to travel
>even saved up 4000 great british pounds from my old job (NEET now) for the purpose of travelling
>never went anywhere in my life or even used a train so would probably get lost before even reaching the airport
>>
File: 1446345982080.jpg (393KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446345982080.jpg
393KB, 960x960px
>>25667880
>implying I'm not russian myself
poshel nahui
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sos_GGtEQQQ
>>
>>25667909
Ubljudok(((((((((((
>>
>>25667727
Japan.

Thailand was also fun.
>>
I've only ever traveled through Europe. Picking a single country is kind of pointless since they're all so small, but what struck me the most was the landscape. The mountains give you a sense of scale that you just don't get in the US. If I could, I'd spend the rest of my life living in the Swiss Alps.
>>
>>25667950
Me too. I Iove Switzerland
>>
>>25667950
I know what you mean anon
You should try visiting the Karakorams/Himalayas someday, and also patagonia.
>>
I've traveled to over 50 countries. Many were totally awesome. If I had to pick one that would be "cool", it would be Hong Kong.
>>
Probably Turkey or Japan

Who here /welltravelled/
>>
>>25667727

>What is the cuckest country you've traveled to?

fixed
>>
>>25669750
Japan for sure
>>
Georgia

Fuck the robot
>>
Slovenia is my favorite country I've traveled to. I liked how small it was and how beautiful the landscape was, and it was the first country I looked around when I was in Europe so all the castles and stuff were still 'cool' instead of it just being one of the 20-30 castles you'd see in a week
>>
I went to South Korea for a bit. That was okay. Never had seaweed porridge until Korea.
>>
>>25669792
weeaboo detected
>>
File: 1450148844357.jpg (100KB, 511x788px) Image search: [Google]
1450148844357.jpg
100KB, 511x788px
Germany for sure, at least before they got fucked up by the immigrants.
Great food, good and well priced beers, lack of normies, beautiful atmosphere/architecture and they spoke english pretty well so you didn't feel all alien. Had some bomb ass cake and iced coffee out there too.
>>
>>25670371
Don't forget the awesome legal brothels.
>>
Split between Ghana and Indonesia
I've been to France, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, USA (Florida) and Japan as well but I found them all pretty boring
>>
>>25670437
I was too chicken to give it a try, I regret it now because it looks like there's no second chance if I go back and the pest problems still there.
>>
>>25667727

I really enjoyed China, actually, which is not the reaction I expected to have before I went there.

They're all just really friendly and drink and eat a hell of a lot. They're kind of like America in the 1950's except with even more alcohol.

There's also practically no violent crime because there are no black people
>>
>>25670500
What are you talking about? Germany is still as awesome as ever. Stop getting your news from foxnews. I was there last week and didn't see anything unusual. It's not overrun by refugees.
>>
File: IMG_20141225_141753226.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141225_141753226.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Japan was pretty great
>>
>>25670588
>Stop getting your news from foxnews

I know you're just trolling, so I'm here to tell you that this bait doesn't work anymore. You'll have to find something new if you expect to get a reaction in the future.
>>
File: japan-mcdonalds.jpg (46KB, 620x408px) Image search: [Google]
japan-mcdonalds.jpg
46KB, 620x408px
gworious nippon
>>
Belgium. Brussels specifically was cool.
>>
>>25670605
fast food workers there spoke the best english imo
>>
how do you guys scrounge up the money for this stuff?
>>
i'd have to say thailand, so much stuff going on there and the people are so nice, i also liked england a lot tbqh
>>
File: 1452187910088.jpg (53KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
1452187910088.jpg
53KB, 816x812px
>ever leaving your country
>leaving your home in general
I WANT NORMIES OUT RIGHT NOW, YOU AREN'T ROBOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Osan korea>oki japan>Amsterdam>Thailand >Tokyo>Seoul korea>Phillipines
I know you said countries but the difference in certain parts are drastic.
>>
>>25670629
Brussels is a shithole. What did you like about it?
>>
Ethiopia and the USA
>>
>>25667727
I've been to Europe twice and I liked Romania the most only one I've been to both times.
>>
Lithuania. Spent 2 weeks with a couple of friends in Vilnius in 2004 and it was insane. Cheap beer, cheap vodka, lots of cuties, nicest cops ever.
>>
Considering I'm an American whose only been to Canada, England, and France; it would have to be England. I loved the london eye and I loved Stonehenge and Buckingham Palace. I hate the queen though and don't understand why everyone whiteknights a cunt like her.

Also I hated all the eastern europeans and gypsies I saw on that trip.
>>
>>25667727
>Switzerland
Going there with my family was actually pretty great. 9/10 I hate family vacations but this trip was actually enjoyable. Went to Lucerne, Lugano, Zurich, and a few other small places. Amazing chocolate and cheese, beautiful scenery, and the people there weren't assholes, even though I avoided talking to locals. 10/10 would go again.
>>
>>25667727
australian

i've been to the US. it was shit. you cunts are even worse offline
fuck you
>>
>>25671669
fuck you aussie fag, go grill some shrimp on the barby or get raped by kangaroos or whatever you dingofags do for fun down there.
>>
>>25670304
>implying everyone most people here aren't weeaboos
>>
domenican republic

>drunk driving is allowed
>there are no speed cameras
>rum everywhere, people always find a reason to get drunk
>good cigars
>weed
>friendly laid back people
>some of the best beaches in the world
>nice places for diving and paragliding and stuff
>population density is not too high
>you can drive like an hour and be in bumfuck nowhere
>autistic landscapes full of plantages
>a lot of poverty to look down on to feel better
>animals n shit

all in all a 9/10 country. the only thing i missed was that unfortunately no hookers bothered me at all. weird for a poor nigger country.
>>
>>25671440
I agree, that place is fucking dump filled with shithead eurocrats and moroccans selling "belgian" waffles and fries. Disgusting place.

But still
>tfw belgian beer is still the best
>>
>>25667950
The opposite here. I live in the Netherlands and this country is so boring it's killing me. I want to live in burgerland where the people are shitty and not every employer is obsessed with you having a college ed.
>>
File: something to wasa wasa about.jpg (126KB, 1015x651px) Image search: [Google]
something to wasa wasa about.jpg
126KB, 1015x651px
>>25672075
>not every employer is obsessed with you having a college ed.
>>
I think either Korea or Japan. Was only in Japan for four days, and I was only in Tokyo, but it was still pretty spectacular. Didn't even do any weeb shit, either.

>>25670973
I gotta ask, what's in Osan? The only two cities I went to in Korea were Seoul and Busan -- suddenly I'm worried I missed out on something.

Also, what did you like about Amsterdam? I was only there for a day, but I really wasn't too impressed, desu. Berlin is a much cooler city, imo.
>>
>>25672092
What are you implying? I've heard of many college dropouts who have a good job in burgerland. It's almost impossible in this country.
>>
>>25672190
completely depends on what field you're looking to work in
>>
>>25672137
I'm an amerifag, and tend to like places with a military base close by. Not as touristy but still kind of accommodating to foreigners. Osan has a nice airforce base, so it's full of women, bars, and shopping (a whole lot of tailors that specializes in bootlegs). I also lived there for a time, so it would rate higher for me than somewhere like Seoul, where I would take weekend trips. Same with oki, as compared to Tokyo.

Amsterdam was just chill all around. It's about the vibe. I grew up in big cities, so I also prefer places that more on the laid back side. I've only vacationed there, so my view may be a little skewed.
>>
File: 1451096125628.jpg (77KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451096125628.jpg
77KB, 534x640px
>>25667727
Italy

went in 2009, probably gonna go back at some point
>>
>>25667727

>tfw you are poor and you have never traveled outside of the midwest US

just kill me, i hate it here.

if i even hit it big im going on vacation i need one.

>tfw never been on a real vacation

who /poor/ here?
>>
The Netherlands. I went to Amsterdam but I saw quite a lot of the country since I got there by train from Berlin (I was visiting Berlin too). I'm going there again next month, so I'm going to try to see more than just the tourist traps which I unwittingly fell into.

Egypt is also pretty cool 2bh, although I went to a shitty area. I'd visit again if the political climate was a bit more stable.
>>
>>25667727
norway, czech republic.
>>
>>25667727
Germany, England and USA
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.