[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got it worse than you thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IBUGHa3.png (259KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IBUGHa3.png
259KB, 1000x800px
I'll start.

>25
>Flunked out of college, 5 thousand dollars in debt
>No practical skills, living off the NEETBUX.
>Obviously no job or car.
>Grew up in a poor as fuck family with a drug addict mom.
>Still poor as fuck living in the shadow of a brother in the Navy who has a life and a job all the while being 5 years younger.
>Recovering Hyperfedora used to be 2/10, 350lb loser.
>Now 3 years later 4/10 235 lb loser. Yay?
>Write shit greentexts for /MLP daily.
>Had some very shitty girlfriends, but I'm currently single.
>I have Agoraphobia, impossible to get out and walk around without someone to drive me.
>I live on my own in an apartment where my Dad buys me groceries once a week, usually I go with him.
>Can't draw for shit.
>Can't do programming/game design, have no interest in it
>Not book smart.
>Shit for brains literal autist
>Romantically driven and emotional in a world full of cynical hyper-analytical cunts.
>Behave irrationally and justify it as simply "being human"
>I guess I'm 6'2 and white but I'm fat, and if you're fat no one wants you.
>Mfw I've come so far from 350 but nobody cares cause 235 is still FAT AS FUCK.
>People think at my size I'm physically strong, but I'm weak as shit, I can't lift for shit, I'd rather be a skinny cunt like all of you guys.
>Have very few friends, we're talking like 3 people tops who aren't in my family, and these "friends" are more like well known acquaintances rather than people you can actually rely on.
>I keep trying to lose weight so I can skate by on my looks, maybe reel in another girlfriend, but even that is failing because of Fat Mentality, and me just succumbing to my cravings.
>Uncultured, not well read, still have traces of acne.
>Hmm, now where was that list of reasons to live again?

Pretty much anyone who isn't physically disabled and mentally retarded will have it better than me.

Have at it, I hope this makes you robots feel better about yourselves because at least you aren't me.
>>
>>25667198
i've got it worse
>not 5 k in debt, 12 k and increasing
>brother makes $300,000 a year, has gorgeous wife and kids
>not even 4/10, 1/10 on a good day
>never had a gf, not even a hug or kiss

i win ;-;
>>
>>25667198
go run everyday and start eating healthy. you only need to lose ~50 pounds.
>>
fuck man, think about the brightside
>live with mom
>drunk stepdad constantly tries to talk momi into kicking me out
>work full time
>21
>dont know what to major in so just working
>dad died at 17
>stuck in small rural town
>all my "friends" are in my old big city
>no one talks to me anymore
>forgotten
>no friends or girls
>just wasting my life away
>drinking every night like im a 'Nam veteran

may not have it as bad as you in some aspects
fuck I definitely wish I wasn't alive sometimes
>>
I've got weight problems too
>293 6ft
>start dieting November
>read about loose skin from losing fat too fast near New Year's
>perfect excuse to pig out on the celebrations
>exceeded my calorie intakegoal every day after
>went from 270 to 275 over 10 days
20 pounds in 2 months isn't too bad, but I need to stop this shit and put down the fucking Taco Bell spork again
How did you "recover"?
>>
>>25667401
Dude, I was 164 at the start of holidays; 168 after new years; now back at 164. 5 pounds is no big deal as long as you work it back down
>>
>27 year old khv
>both parents massive alcoholics
>father attacks me when 7 and never see him again
>mother is only person in life and is either at work or drunk
>have problems talking to or even making friends with people
>obese since childhood and just get fatter and fatter
>decide to try losing weight at 12 by walking the 3 miles home from school
>doing great
>all of a sudden grown men yell and make fun of me while doing this
>wrecked my shit and stop walking home or going out of the house
>keep getting fatter and mother gets worse after her own mother dies
>literally sit at a table alone at lunch while all other tables are completely filled
>can't fit into desk in one class
>that is the last thing that breaks me and I drop out of school in 10th grade
>mother loses job, loses house and only buys beer with the little money she has
>move into shithole living under drug dealers
>windows shot out
>tires on car slashed twice
>come home one day to find all my video games and consoles stolen
>over 300 lbs at 5'3 now
>mother almost dies of alcohol poisoning
>twice
>my cat who is my only friend dies
>lose my job because boss dies

But last year I made a couple friends from this site that were inspiring, made me want to better myself and actually live, so I've lost almost 80 so far and will at least try to get my GED after this.
Glad that I'm not in debt though because that has to be one of the worst feelings.
>>
File: 350 to 240 desu.jpg (2MB, 2022x1113px) Image search: [Google]
350 to 240 desu.jpg
2MB, 2022x1113px
>>25667266
Bum deal man. If it makes a difference I'd hug ya bro.

>>25667281
Only 50 he says.. Well, thanks I think.. Hopefully it won't be too much longer, fucking chocolate cravings will lead me to an early grave.

>>25667364
My Mom is dead, and she was, a bitch, god rest her soul though.

>>25667401
I Redpilled HARD. I am murderously, Patrick Bateman core hard on myself, I've punched myself and beat on myself, I've puked up my food.

I looked in the mirror, and screamed because of how inadequate I felt, how much rage I had inside, and it drove me to reach this point.

Pic related is me, the one on the right is me at 240.
I'm 235 right now
I'll provide a current pic and timestamp if you want.

>>25667456
But yeah 5 pounds isn't a big deal overall.

>>25667558
>over 300 lbs at 5'3 now

Christ, that and everything else is brutal.

Yeah debt sucks cause I've blown my only shot at an education, not that I've ever been academically inclined, or good at homework anyway..
>>
>>25667648
You look fantastic and so much younger! Nice job, man!

Yeah, the height and weight combo is leaving my body looking like a goddamn mess as I lose the weight.
Hopefully I'll one day be able to afford surgery or something, but I think I'll have to get pretty lucky finding a decent job.
At least it's not so awkward in public these days. I feel terrible sometimes for thinking it, but it's so nice going out and seeing I'm not the biggest person anymore.
>>
>>25667648
Sick, man
What exercise did you do? Only dieting hard?
>>
File: r9k.jpg (2MB, 1659x1259px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
2MB, 1659x1259px
>>25667818
Thanks.

I hope it balances out, I was lucky cause of my height.
>At least it's not so awkward in public these days. I feel terrible sometimes for thinking it, but it's so nice going out and seeing I'm not the biggest person anymore.

Dude I know this feel so much..

People tell me how much better I look, which really only confirms how shitty I must've looked beforehand. How much society judges you based upon your appearances, of course I'm no stranger to doing that myself sometimes, but its still sad.

>>25667899
I'm ramping up my diet, I got a new treadmill and get this, I can GAME while I do treadmilling, proskills right? People told me it was a bad investment, but I say nay to the naysayers.
10 minutes of TF2 goes by like nothing while I've got the treamill on a lowspeed, it's badass.
Music helps too.

But yeah, it has a lot to do with diet sadly. Crank down the amount of food you eat in a day, and make sure you monitor it somewhat closely.

Protein and Veggies, over carbs and snacks, No pastas, no breads, breads are satan and anyone who tells you otherwise is dumb.
>>
File: tumblr_lubl2v3UJQ1qzr10eo1_540.jpg (125KB, 540x797px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lubl2v3UJQ1qzr10eo1_540.jpg
125KB, 540x797px
>>25667198
>NEET
>has it worse
sorry familia but NEETs are the most blessed in society with all the free time you can truly pursue enlightenment
>>
>>25668083
Yeah, I'd fuck you.

I'd let you rail me hard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.