[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eating fried chicken at my University's buffet/cafeteria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fried-chicken.jpg (113KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
fried-chicken.jpg
113KB, 1200x899px
>Eating fried chicken at my University's buffet/cafeteria
>Was able to find a new quiet seat, my own private booth.
>Bunch of normies sit down at a different table in front of me and start talking.
>One of them picks up some salt, and just starts pouring it onto the table, and throws the salt shaker on the floor
>I can feel the anger coursing through me.

Is this normal?
>>
>>25664539
those arent normies those are tards
>>
>>25664539
Who can stop them?
>>
>>25664539
Was the chicken good? Describe the flavor
>>
>>25664539

Wtf kind of university gives entrance to these types of people?

You goin to a community college op?
>>
Were you at least drinking an Ice Cold, Refreshing Dr. Pepper? The Drink that You Deserve?
>>
>>25664539
They were trying to ward off spirits.
>>
>>25664736

Nobody it seems

>>25664675

I guess

>>25665451

Just a regular state college with a 53% acceptance rate.

>>25665465

I was drinking Pepsi. The syrup they were using from the soft drink fountain isn't as good as a real can of the stuff.

>>25665414

Seasoned with thyme. A bit undercooked, some parts of the chicken were a bit pink underneath. It's all you can eat, so I don't really caret hat much.
>>
>>25665621
>Pepsi
fuck off my board normie
>>
>>25665621
Sounds fucking disgusting. You probably didn't even eat that much of it, you know you could buy 12 drumsticks and the seasoning for like 10 bucks, takes only 25 minutes to cook if you know how
>>
>>25664539
Yeah, of course.

On a related note, the best thing about college cafeterias was that it wasn't super weird to eat by yourself.
>>
>>25665855

I don't even drink Soda anymore, except when I go out.

>>25665973

It's actually weirder when you sit with a stranger.

>>25665891

I'll take that into consideration when I get more space in my freezer.
>>
>>25664539
who cares?

Stop making retarded blogpost threads
>>
>>25664539
Yeah I'm sure you got 100% of the story just by observing them from far away
Just admit you don't actually know what was going on
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.