[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, what do you guys think about papa franku

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ay b0ss.jpg (64KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
ay b0ss.jpg
64KB, 635x478px
Hey guys, what do you guys think about papa franku
>>
I think you'd have to be a teenage faggot to even think he was funny.
>>
>>25664282

He belongs to the highest order of the ranks of autism.
>>
I've only seen that one video of him where he makes a cake out of vomit and eats it.

And the one where he makes fun of weeaboos
>>
I like Ethan better
>>
File: 16.jpg (51KB, 526x479px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
51KB, 526x479px
>current year
>watching normalfags do normalfag shit
>>
One of the only great YouTubers.
>>
>>25664282
His videos are alright, but they're getting to be kinda cringey anymore.

Not to mention his fanbase can give someone literal cancer
>>
im not watching him until he makes more videos where he talks -only- in Japanese, desu.
>>
>>25664282
Literally reddit. Not surprised that the 12 year olds on here love him
>>
>>25664373
Filthy Frank and Jontron are both funny. You should kinda kill yourself.
>>
File: mvp gif(always use).gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
mvp gif(always use).gif
1MB, 386x286px
wow so much insight from you boys
>>
>>25664403
You have to be 18+ to post on this website
>>
He goes and makes a video making fun of "dude it's just a prank" videos, when he's been doing that for years. If I had to say something nice his wrong generation video was alright
>>
here's reward for you guys
>>
>>25664403
Reddit please leave this place.

OC just in case.
>>
I like most of his stuff but I hate how he tries to act like he's above it all the time.

>hurr you guys are idiots, im cool irl
>boo hoo stop trying to associate with me, im just doing this as a joke

Just fucking own the character. Noone cares how normie your real persona is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.