[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: How did you get your job? share experiences and stories,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1450055879008.png (6KB, 356x414px) Image search: [Google]
1450055879008.png
6KB, 356x414px
ITT: How did you get your job? share experiences and stories, im a NEET and i hate this kind of life.
>>
>>25664215
I appreciate this OC, but gondola has dots for eyes his nose and eyes.
>>
I found a niche market for human breast titty milk
>>
I slogged through college for four years and failed to get any internships. No connections poor kid, didn't stand a chance against the diversity and rich kids despite being near top of my classes. Also being a robot means I can't interview well.

Then I spent a year applying to every engineering job I could possibly qualify for.

I got a lucky break and got hired as a government engineer intern and then leveraged it into a full time position at another agency because I'm actually a good worker.

Not having connections was a bitch.
>>
File: Yotsuba_cries.jpg (37KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba_cries.jpg
37KB, 400x447px
Found it on Craigslist although it was a temp job

Not bad being payed $10 and hour to work 10 hours for 5 days and pizza for lunch provided

That wa 3 months ago and I still hate to spend my earnings becauee Im too lazy to find anothet job
>>
>>25664215
My sister got me my first Job at an ice cream store as a surprise. Lasted there for like 4 years and just recently got fired.

Now I work at a gamestop and it is god awful. Don't fall for the gamestop meme, guys. It's like being a librarian for video games, who's clientele is all autistic people, and you only get min wage. fuck
>>
>>25664215
if i just could find some comfy office job i would be so happy
>>
>>25664215
If you're just looking for any type of job go to a grocery store or a temp agency. The work isn't fulfilling and you'll be treated like shit but it's something that can possibly open up new opportunities. You could learn a skill and get something you like but if you're neet you probably don't have any drive or ambition and that's completely fine. Get a job with room to advance, show up on time every day, do your job and go home. You'll get a check and a reason to wake up in the morning
>>
applied on linkedin
>>
>>25664215
I got lucky and got a job through my dad. Everyone else I know that has a good job got it through connections as well.
>>
>>25664518
500 dollars has lasted you 3 months? ...That's half of one month's bills for me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.