[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-Is he right /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.jpg (255KB, 1269x946px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
255KB, 1269x946px
I-Is he right /r9k/?
>>
File: Alpha fucks....png (635KB, 947x419px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks....png
635KB, 947x419px
>>25664174

Pretty much.

Women themselves are basically admitting it these days. Kind of relieving.
>>
I think that image offends him desu
>>
File: 8923745389423.jpg (148KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
8923745389423.jpg
148KB, 500x730px
>>25664174
>i need to be bred out to make way for BBC
>>
File: women doing eugenics LOL.png (351KB, 1311x465px) Image search: [Google]
women doing eugenics LOL.png
351KB, 1311x465px
>>25664174
>>25664221

shit I didn't see the text at the bottom.

No, seeing a woman's bad decisions for what they are doesn't mean you should be bred out. Gentler men for the basis of stable civilization, not thugs and knuckle draggers.

Unfortunately human sexual instincts, especially women's, are way behind the times. So they'll usually still select for thugs, or at least players.
>>
>>25664174
I dated a girl like that and she dumped me for some chads. She got raped in the ass and forced to lick his chadhole. She wanted me back then but fuck her.
>>
Roughly.

The chad tinder experiments on r9k sometimes come pretty fucking close to "ayy bby wnt sum fuk" and the girls are usually receptive
>>
>>25664323
>that pic
If betas were more intelligent, they wouldn't be betas.
>>
>>25664696

Blacks are known to be more socially dominant than any other race, they also have the lowest average IQ.
>>
Don't think so. I've had quite a few gfs and hook ups but I'm not at all a chad nor am I overtly attractive.

I seem to get girls but having an attitude of "couldn't care less." And this doesn't mean I'm a brooding silent type I just pretend like I am utterly disaffected by the opinions/desires of others. I'm not but I just pretend I am and it works for the most part.

For instance there was this guy at my work who used to bully me or try to I guess. I was very annoyed by it and it did stick with me a lot but I just acted like I was completely oblivious to his attitude. Every comment I pretended it was earnest and kept acting like he and I were friends.

Later one of the girls at work confided in me and was complaining about him, this was a regular conversation, and she eventually said "do you know how much he hates you?"

I just smiled at her and said "trust me I know" which she thought was hilarious and immediately the conversation turned into an entirely different dynamic. Later when this guy would try to start on me as usual I would still bring the same attitude I always had but this time be sure to shoot a glance at her and the rest of the girls who she had obviously told and they thought it was great fun to watch.

I'll admit nothing eventutated but I left for another job shortly after. I realize this is only an anecdotal example but I would say the image in OP is wrong, I'm highly unchad like but simply not giving a fuck and being friendly but aloof has always worked for me especially when people start to see that aggressive or the really in your face type of behaviour typically exhibites by chad types has its downfalls as well, mainly being too obsessed with superiority.
>>
>>25664862

Bitches love when you just style on casually. I remember this girl on school who got a crush on me because the teacher was verifying homework and I just up and made it super fast , like whatever.
>>
>>25665039

Yes definitely that's a very good example, I've had the same thing happen
>>
>>25664174
Just remind him that women don't deserve money from the first guy, then. See how they rationalize it.
>>
>>25664174
The guy's commentary is based on the assumption that physical looks are the most important thing to breed, when in reality intelligence is becoming more and more desirable from a eugenic point of view
>>
File: 1452388994013.jpg (259KB, 591x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1452388994013.jpg
259KB, 591x1808px
>>25664174

Women are not worth associating with. They are PARASITES TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 476x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 476x273px
Absolutely not. It's just some stupid meme comic from a guy who cannot get laid if his life depended on it.

I mean let's be honest here, it really depends on what dating site you are on. Want a long term girl? Tinder isn't for you, try eHarmoneg or something
>>
>>25665142
yes but if thats true the woman would be interested in the beta.
>>
there's literally no science behind social darwinism, in fact science points in the opposite direction
the whole meme was invented back in the 1800's so that rich people could say
>i'm better than you and don't ask why
and now retards and rich people who know exactly what they're doing apply it to everything
>>
File: ClayPuppington.jpg (164KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ClayPuppington.jpg
164KB, 1024x768px
straight men who want to meet women based on shared interests and are interested in monogamy are essentially irrelevant in modern sex, especially if they're shy

this has always been a dream of mine (monogamy) but I've been coming to the realisation that this ideal just plain isn't upholdable in the modern age unless you want to be wait out and be voluntarily abstinent (which I've been doing up to now)

I've never had a one-night-stand (despite offers), and I have been waiting out for just a nice fucking girl who is interested in monogamy and shares my hobbies (along with a few other qualities I won't list)

There's a nice girl in the next town over who I found with my bare-bones OKC account. I'm going to make a proper account and say hello to her, but if that doesn't work out I'm going to message the easy slut on OKC in my town who only made her account for hook ups and I'm going to join tinder too.
I've been told often I look attractive, I could "pull" a decent amounts on these sites

that's it society, I didn't want this but you've fucking broken me at this stage

so when any girl says some vapid shit like
>where have all the good men gone? ;__;
I'm going to think
>to tinder, you're there already after all
>>
>>25664862

Can definitely attest to this. In high school I used to try to emulate Kramer which I have to admit was pretty cringey. At first the girls laughed at me but theb when you laugh at them for laughing at you they get the impression that there's some joke they're not a part of, this spawns self-doubt and then of course they see how sure of yourself you are and all of a sudden this whole aloof type of attitude seems very appealing.

It's not as directly effective as your run of the mill alpha style of doing things but it certainly works.
>>
>>25665282

I'm basically in the same boat as you anon, except without the attractiveness, being fat tends to make you a pariah among women.
>>
>>25664862
That's very interesting. And completely true, in hindsight, if I were to relate it to myself. I really liked this one girl in high school, but I didn't show a single thing to her, mainly because I was too cautious of competing with other more "chad-like" guys around her. I just acted completely indifferent around her, where others would laugh at her joke, I would act unamused, or at best, just smirk at her joke. I would do exactly as you did, just act as though you are completely unaffected by anyone's actions or thoughts. I did that in the infancy of me knowing her. But of course as she started to display more acts of interest towards me, I started becoming more confident that she liked me, which ultimately led to my demise. I started acting more straight with her and demonstrating I liked her, and thats when she started to clearly like me less.
Females are very strange. If there's one thing I've learnt as you yourself have, girls like an indifferent guy. At least I learnt that fairly early, at my age of 18, rather than suffer years more of embarrassment.
>>
>>25664323
So what's different about Japan? It's obviously not just that they kept their women in line or something, because Western society did that for a long time just as they did, and Japan isn't doing it now just as the west isn't.
>>
>>25664323

This image is a load of bollocks. It makes my skin itch it's so bad. Fucking cuckold-ridden race obsessed pervert
>>
>>25664174
i see the little half asian beta mutt got a little better at drawing
>>
>>25665274
>evolution doesn't apply to humans
Yeah okay buddy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.