[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a realization today /r9k/ I'm just an introverted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pinneapple.jpg (19KB, 411x308px) Image search: [Google]
pinneapple.jpg
19KB, 411x308px
I had a realization today /r9k/
I'm just an introverted normie
>I like edm
>I like drugs
>I have a good job/education
>I live on my own and pay for it
>I've had sex with multiple people
I'm sorry for any grief I may have caused you via shit posting
I'm sorry for any time I may have implied "just b urself" without meaning to
I'm sorry for any time I shared an anecdote that you can't relate to
I just have no friends at the moment and this place sucked me in
Gl robots I love all of you and I wish I could hug you all
>>
File: smuggondola.png (10KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smuggondola.png
10KB, 800x800px
Ty for leaving when you're finding out that you are normie
>>
thanks
that's funny
I'm a kissless virgin NEET but at least I have some genuine friends

would you trade places with me?
>>
File: cryingblack.jpg (338KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
cryingblack.jpg
338KB, 610x407px
>>25663849
I would but I rather enjoy living on my own
I used to have friends but I moved across country and have been extremely depressed.
I've struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts my whole life. That's kind of a normie thing though too so whatever
>>
>>25663800
You left when you realized that you're a normie.

This guy is a good citizen, a prime example of how normies should behave
>>
>>25663917
do you have a gf though? have you had a gf?
>>
>>25663800
Live a good life for those of us who won't
>>
>>25663948
I have had a few gf's in the past. Only one lasted more than a month though.
I have actually had sex in the last 6 months as well but it was with a cougar that wanted my cock because her husband apparently has lost interest in her. That's a whole other story though that ended up causing more grief than anything.
>>
>>25664008
yep you're just another sociopathic normie aren't you
>>
>>25664016
Wouldn't a sociopath be the epitome of a robot?
>>
>>25663922
Agreed. OP I'm gonna send you an insignia and I need you to tattoo it into your skin. It'll keep you safe when the civil uprising begins
>>
File: 1448250105522.jpg (164KB, 887x541px) Image search: [Google]
1448250105522.jpg
164KB, 887x541px
>>25664043
LOL
fuck no
robots are the only conscious beings in a world full of hostile NPCs
>>
>>25664016
Basically, yes. Product of having shitty parents but no actual autism
>>25664044
I'll get it tramp stamped so they see it when they go to give me a mandatory cavity search.
>>
>>25664067
>delusions of grandeur

Sociopaths are destined to walk through life unable to make true interpersonal connections. What could be more robotic than that?
>>
>>25664067
It sucks doesn't it? Feeling like the only real person among a sea of mannequins
>>
>>25664132
>>25664067
You guys should start a club so you can continue this little circle jerk about how enlightened you are elsewhere
>>
>>25664275
It's called depersonalization and it's a shitty fucking feeling not an enlightening one
>>
>>25664346
In the context of psychology, depersonalization is actually the notion that ones thoughts and feelings are not their own.

Thinking you are the only human in "a sea of mannequins" is pure delusion
>>
File: 370.png (118KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
370.png
118KB, 500x375px
>>25664438
I'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PUwjGmPY4g
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.