[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /wants to be bullied by girls/ here? anyone ever get a group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: littlepenis.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
littlepenis.gif
1MB, 320x240px
who /wants to be bullied by girls/ here?

anyone ever get a group of girls to bully them?
>>
File: 008.png (892KB, 1070x1550px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
892KB, 1070x1550px
me senpai desu

it must be the greatest feel
>>
This really tall girl I work with hits me in the throat sometimes and it's very attractive to me
>>
>>25663292
You lucky fuck.

I would pay for a girl to beat me and belittle me. I've had gfs before but didn't k know how to ask for this and I'm too afraid to go to a prostitute, so I'll probably never experience this.
>>
>>25663171
What kind of nails do you like on a girl?
>>
please bully my balls
>>
>>25663348
long nails that scratch are top-tier
>>
>>25663324
One of the first nights I was working there as she was walking out she looked at me and just said "behave."

diamonds
>>
>>25663503
That is fucking awesome. Have any stories you could tell?
>>
>>25663281
Sauce my flim flam famalam?
>>
>>25663585
Girls forM Vol. 08
>>
>>25663535
Not much really. I bus tables at this restaurant and she's a waitress. I was walking to drop off some cups and as I walked past her shes goes "ready?" and then kind of karate chopped me in the throat

it was hot as fuck
>>
>>25663348
Long nails are best nails. For some reason, I associate long nails with bitchy girls.
>>
>>25663171
it will really destroy your self esteem and manhood.

stick to making /rolereversal/ and /femdom threads.

my high school years wasn't good due to getting bullied by girls. im actually serious bro. this shit won't resonate with your sexual fantasies, but i think the guy/man getting bdsm/bondage is a good start.
>>
File: av.png (75KB, 272x197px) Image search: [Google]
av.png
75KB, 272x197px
>>25663171
I'd much rather be bullied and degraded by another boy. Strangely I was never bullied in real life, but the worse my depression gets the more out of hand my masochism grows until I need legitimate emotional abuse.
>>
>>25663988
>it will really destroy your self esteem and manhood.
That's what I want
>>
>>25663866
Long nails are so gross though
>>
>>25665098
Not if they're well cared for. They're impractical, but that's kind of the point, kinda like high heels. It's a show of putting more care into appearance over, say, hard work so it's a nice look for bratty women.
>>
>>25665159
You make a good point, I didn't think about it so critically
>>
>>25665159
>>25665098
>not wanting to be forced to eat ur mistress' dirty nails

bunch of casuals ITT
>>
>>25663171

I both hate women and want them to stand on my genitals untill my cock and balls rupture.
>>
>>25665288
that goes too far into domination for my taste
>>
File: ara.png (383KB, 945x873px) Image search: [Google]
ara.png
383KB, 945x873px
>>25665501
>too far into domination
>implying you can go too far
>>
File: tiny4k.jpg (69KB, 973x548px) Image search: [Google]
tiny4k.jpg
69KB, 973x548px
>>25663171
This one time I went to this girl's house who I had taken the virginity of and she was having a slumber party or some shit. I guess she had told them or at least one of them that I had taken it roughly because they didn't like me. There was a lot of animosity in the air and when I tossed a little back(not being a little bitch 'n' all) they got very aggressive. This best friend bitch grabbed a marker and wanted to write on my face, I let it happen because I like to see how far people take things. The whole time I watched the girl I deflowered and wondered if this was apt justice to her for me bruising her tight young nether-regions. She was a bitch after that and I cut her loose.
>>
>>25666038
reee you bastard
>>
>want to bully boys
>not confident or hot enough to do it irl

thank god for /r9k/
>>
>>25666860
Yes, tell me of your pain. I need this after today.
>>
File: plz no.gif (1MB, 343x239px) Image search: [Google]
plz no.gif
1MB, 343x239px
I've been unintentionally bullied.

>sophomore year hs
>grill, low rank stacy tier leaves and lingers in the doorway cutting class like normies do, arguing with a chad
>He squeezes her and pushes her back into the room
>She cut more than class, audibly
>I sat a few inches from the door in nearly every class
>It hit me
>it smelled like old tomatoes and wood glue
>why.
>why wood glue
>my dick was bullied with certainty because I was familiar with both smells for reasons unrelated
>but this was fart
>Had she EATEN wood glue?
>how can a human body do that smell?
>my confusion fueled my whyboner
>>
I just hope one day I can have a girl bind me and insult my penis while throwing punches at me.
>>
>>25667478
I just want NORMIES OFF my board
>>
>>25667732
I still feel a kinship to this place, I'm like you on the inside, the real me. You're the brave one.
>>
Wife reported this back to me about one of my old high school friends that I am sure posts on here now because he does nothing these days but clock in his hours at target then go home and "hangs out online or plays games" while being elusive as to what games or sites:

>Wife and high school friends have a meet up post college to catch up
>All gathered around in a corner booth at some italian place
>While catching up one of them (friend 1) mentions how her ex-boyfriend has slipped into being a burn out loser after she dumped him back in her junior year
>Another friend (friend 2) piped up and giggled as admitted to sleeping with him as he rebounded from being dumped by her
>Normally this would cause a shitstorm as this is against some stupid rule they had
>Friend 1 suddenly has a look of rage and indignant. She proclaims that Friend 2 is a liar
>Friend 2 has a mouthful of garlicbread at this point. She smiles and nods wildly emphasizing she totally did
>Friend 2 quickly raises her hand like OP's image in front of Friend 1
>Friend 1 looks at it for a second then bursts out laughing then shouts something like "Oh god! Haha, Oh well. I certainly don't miss THAT every since I started dating [some chad]"
>All at the table have a huge swig of their mixed drinks and move on
>>
I was bullied by one girl in kindergarten, and by another one in elementary school. Nothing hardcore, I even kinda enjoyed that.

Now I'm totally into femdom and my GF takes advantage of that.
>>
I was bullied by two girls for a few days in 5th grade. That all stopped when I calmly got up and ripped the chair out from under one of them while she ate lunch.

Looking back, she probably had a crush on me
>>
Why would you want that?

Getting bullied by girls growing up just makes you misogynistic and sexually frustrated.

You WANT to be the dominant one to compensate.
>>
>>25667830
I'm the dominant one in everything except our relationship with my gf. And literally no one knows I'm her little bitch.
>>
>>25667830
It has more to do with the mother than any of that. Submissive mom = dominant male.
>>
File: 1452473052822.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1452473052822.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>25666860
Here take this, Reeco.
>>
>>25667501
This story made absolutely no sense from beginning to end.

Like a fucking word salad.
>>
>>25669169
>This story made absolutely no sense from beginning to end.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IxZaIcAVDj
>>
>>25663171
It's not as fun as it sounds. Especially when they are ugly whores/borderline tumblerina looking faggots.
>>
>>25667085
If you're a nerdy looking ugly girl, I want you to bully me. It'll probably help your self-esteem.
>>
>>25664865
I was bullied IRL but deserved it, other than that I know exactly how you feel. Odd that I'd encounter someone who feels similarly.
>>
>>25667085
source plz inb4 muted
>>
>>25670302
oh never mind. didn't read the file name.
please bully if you're a gril.
>>
>>25663171
That's my fetish tbqh family

>tfw no girl will ever bully you to lick her teenage vagoo
>>
>>25670475
Plot twist: His mother was the one filming it
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.