[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eat better, faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1450206155871.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450206155871.png
21KB, 900x900px
>mfw "food engineers" deliberately make processed foods addictive
>mfw they also add stuff to fuck up your appetite/hunger hormones
>mfw this makes you want to eat more and more shitty foods
>mfw this is probably why there is such an obesity epidemic in the United States

Only cucks eat anything other than whole foods.

I challenge you fatfags out there to eat nothing but chicken, fish and vegetables for 10 days. No breads or starches. No sugars. No processed foods or preservatives. No canned sauces or complex spices. Just whole foods, but minimize fruits. Sugar is your enemy.

10 measly fucking days of this and I guarantee you that you will feel a LOT better. You will also lose close to 10 lbs over that interval. But more importantly, you will break your addiction to sugars and your appetite will reset. You won't feel like overeating at the end of those 10 days.

Anyone else done this shit before?
>>
yeah except I eat fruit because I'm not a stupid cuck who doesn't know how sugar works
>>
I'm not a fatfag but I eat like one, I exercise a shitload tho. I still got sort of a belly cause I can't stop eating, if I didn't work out I'd probably be way overweight.
What you say makes sense, I always wonder why I am so hungry all the time. I could be all day eating and I'd still be hungry. If I eat a lot, I'd be filled for an hour at most and then I'll be hungry as fuck again. I always thought that can't be natural.
>>
>>25662688
>no canned sauces
>no complex spices

What the fuck?
There's nothing wrong with canned goods if you're buying organic. It's the middle of winter, how do you think people survived all of these years on the off season?

>complex spices
White people in ameribland who think the air is spicy
>>
>no complex carbs
>minimize fruit
>"complex spices"

other than that good post
>>
>implying I dont struggle to put on weight and keep up with my calorie requirements to make gains

You fat faggots have it easy. Literally do nothing and you'll make more progress than a skinnyfag like me trying to get /fit/.
>>
File: 1365474565163.png (103KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1365474565163.png
103KB, 684x576px
>>25662688

Are you lying to me again?
>>
>>25662782
What do you usually eat?
>>
File: 3NvCKjG.jpg (36KB, 508x960px) Image search: [Google]
3NvCKjG.jpg
36KB, 508x960px
m8 vegan robot here, i was fuckin 142 kilos m8 at 1.90m i was like this huge fucking turd , turned vegan , especially eating potato , fruits and mushrooms , got down to almost under 80 , feels skelly man
>>
>>25662794
>White people in ameribland who think the air is spicy

>niggers who think the dollar menu at mcdonalds is gourmet eats
>>
>tfw get sick when I eat fast food and junk food

Everyone thinks I'm just picky. My body rejects it fuck off.
>>
>>25662722
>>25662794
>>25662830
i know i know.

but... just do it. stay away from fruits except lemon... for 10 days. you can add them back afterwards. your hunger system won't reboot otherwise. your craving for sugar won't reboot either.
>>
>>25662886
Normal food like meat, vegetables, spaghetti, fruits, etc, but between meals I eat cookies, chips, junk food, mayonnaise and drink soda. I eat a lot of both "healthy" food and junk, way more than an average person and I'm still hungry. I'm 5'7'' and 141 lbs.
>>
>>25662999
wtf is wrong with you saying fruits are bad, are you people this fucked up in murca ?
>>
Nice try, overpriced organic food store.
>>
File: 1382547248364.jpg (100KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
1382547248364.jpg
100KB, 1109x677px
>>25662688

What if you aren't fat? Will it still work?

Will it get me a gf?
>>
What if I'm not obese? Is there any benefit to not just eating garbage?
>>
I'm only a vegetarian but I am skelly af too
no meat is the way to go
>>
>>25663127
meat in 2016 is so tainted by unnatural substances that is not even meat anymore lol also the dairy aswell
>>
>>25662688
>>mfw this is probably
It's exactly why.
Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us
Micheal Moss

Read up, Anon.
>>
I live with my parents and I just eat whatever they eat. I could do a lot better but it's kind of hard to care because the weight I'm at hasn't changed in years and I'm thin enough that it doesn't bother me. If I started working out I'd be somewhere between Auschwitz and Ottermode in no time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.