[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break up with a practice girl when you know you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: dat.jpg (90KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
dat.jpg
90KB, 540x720px
How do I break up with a practice girl when you know you're in too deep?

she has gotten too clingy and her friends are batshit crazy especially since I also took her virginity
>>
>>25662555
just literally be yourself, no filters, it will work, trust me, im on that way too senpai, a grill told me "i miss you" yesterday, im just working in the stratagema to blow the fuck out this relation
>>
Don't break up with her. Keep living your life as if you had broken up with her, but don't do it. Try finding another girls, ignore her calls, make excuses and avoid her as if she were a stranger. When she realizes something's wrong just tell her it's not working, it's not you it's me etc.
>>
>>25662610
just wait til she text's you "i miss you" every day you don't hang out with her, hell some days if I see her in the morning she'll text me later in the day "I wanna see you"

think about it

EVERY FUCKING DAY nooooo not once a week but EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING DAY. Not only that she fucking JOKES about trapping me with a baby and says awww whenever a baby is even in the vicinity.

holy fuck WAKE ME UP from this fucking nightmare

practice girls are such a terrible meme
relationships are such a terrible meme
>>25662642
then it seems like im an asshole and ill get my shit fucked up by her batshit crazy friends/sister
>>
File: 1452445550919.jpg (64KB, 563x520px) Image search: [Google]
1452445550919.jpg
64KB, 563x520px
>>25662555
>practice gf
>take her virginity

Oh fuck nigger I can't stop laughing.
>>
act beta enough to repulse her
>>
>>25662806
nobody told me a practice gf was supposed to have had sex before, I just went for an easy but not repulsive girl
>>
>>25662862
but muh ego, and she wouldn't care because she likes "cute" things so if I acted beta id just be "cute"
>>
>>25662773
You're overestimating women.
>>
File: Idonteven.jpg (97KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
Idonteven.jpg
97KB, 500x417px
Dude, i'm engaged to my practice girl....

Why is she so good to guilt-trip me ?
>>
>>25662919
never underestimate crazy people
>>
>>25662898
i mean dropping 10 tons of spaghetti

shit in the bed then cry about it while sleeping with her

contract one of your larger friends to beat you up in front of her

tell her you have a dark secret while in bed at night and say you killed a small puppy on purpose and "it was weird 'cause you didn't even regret it at the time or to this very day"

etc
>>
>>25662988
>shit in the bed then cry about it while sleeping with her
what the fuck, breaking up with a practice girl shouldn't be life ruining or ego crushing
>>
>>25662868
Taking your practice gf's virginity was probably not the smartets thing to do. It's probably going to be a lot more difficult breaking up with her seeing how she has become clingy. Good luck m8.
>>
>>25663046
ah, you want to have your cake and eat it too. not possible, you gotta break some eggs
>>
>>25663137

lol this

This situation is way too funny. This would make great comedy. I'm laughing just by thinking of all the problems you have right now
>>
Quick question OP, for how much time were you together?
>>
>>25662555
>540x720
comon op, step up. Is this jsut a practise thread?
>>
Sorry to break character here but I think we've been cooking away at this practice girlfriend meme for a while now and it might be time to unleash it on the wider population as the hot new meme of the year. It's the perfect counter attack to #wastehistime2016 because this is BTFO roasties everywhere.
>>
Fucking ghost that bitch, OP. What's your living situation in proximity to her/do you see her every single day?
>>
File: 1448844489390.jpg (9KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1448844489390.jpg
9KB, 261x192px
>>25663344
>she will never sit on your face

take these feels away
>>
Wow is this going to be the new annoying meme thats posted every single day now?
Oh wait, I already know it is
>>
>>25662555
You just say "it's over, i don't want you in my future"

You think staying with her is the nice and right thing to do, but you need to dump her so she can cope and move on with her life. The sooner/younger the better.

Anon you don't belong to anybody or owe anyone anything.
>>
>>25663137
I just wanted to fuck
>>25663148
there has to be a better way
>>25663319
7 months
>>25663384
she knows where I live which is only a 10 minute drive from her house
>>25663451
but how do I do it to where Im not the bad guy

im afraid of the retribution im gonna get from her and her friends/family
>>
>>25663431
This is our job. We come up with new jokes, carefully mould them and then unleash them on the normies to ruin.

This is definitely one of the stronger ones.
>>
>>25663473
You're dumping her dude. You're going to look like the bad guy. You either suck it up and look forward to freedom or stay in a deadbeat relationship stringing this poor girl along.
>>
There is one all-encompassing failsafe to get you out of any relationship, and since you're a robot it will be much easier to execute than it is for the average male; it's called the 'slow fade'.

In essence, the slow fade is about being boring. Any girl, no matter who she is, wants a guy who excites her, a guy who makes her feel like her life is interesting or special somehow; like she's part of a narrative. How do you eliminate a narrative? You remove its elements: plot, character development, and so on. In literature there are characters called "static", because they do not change or learn anything. You must become a static character, you must become totally boring.

When she comes over? Suggest boring things: let's have a drink, let's order a pizza, let's watch youtube videos. When she wants to go out? Always the same places, preferably fast food joints or just lame restaurants. No movies. When you get home, tell her you're tired and want to go to bed, no matter what time it is (a good method, if it's really early, say "Eh I just feel like laying down.") Does she want to do something in the middle of the day, on a random day? Nah, you're busy. What were you busy doing? she asks, eh, you were talking to your mom and watching TV.

Eventually she'll get sick of it. Then you can complete the fade: no more texting, no more calling, no more contact at all. Finally, she'll start looking for other guys, and that's when you're home free. No tears, no fighting, no awkward passive-aggressive conversations, nada.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I've used this method with many practice gfs and it works flawlessly.
>>
break up and then be a stone cold son of a bitch

it only works if your 100% committed

cause if ou go back shit gets worse

u know mane
>>
>>25663473
>but how do I do it to where Im not the bad guy

you drop 10 tons of spaghetti

she has to not like you, or it will hurt.
>>
>>25663473
>start dating a girl just to fuck her

could you be any more pleb?
>>
>>25663483
>>25663431
>>25663379
>implying this is a meme
http://thoughtcatalog.com/charlotte-green/2013/07/when-you-are-the-practice-girlfriend/
This is real life shit that roastie's hate.
>>
>>25663473
your not the first to do it, the girls are gonna think your a dick and you wont be able to ban em, too bad, you will meet a lot more girls in the future buddy!
>>
File: ThisSucks.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
ThisSucks.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>25663522
>tfw I think I might have accidentally done this with a real girlfriend
>>
>>25662555
>Practice GF
What meme is this
I want a practice GF to mold into real gf, is it possible?
>>
>>25663616
That's just called a real gf from the get go.

Maybe "fixer-upper gf" but I don't think that rolls off the tongue. "W.I.P. GF"?
>>
>>25663451
Just this. It works every time. Just tell her that its not fair to you to be involved when you don't want to be, and unfair to her to occupy an exclusive place in her life when you're certain it won't work out. You could make it last with her for a good while, but you'd be wasting both your youths on delaying an uncomfortable talk.

Honesty is the only way to come out a good guy. You can either hurt her in a lump sum, or slowly over a long period until she catches onto the direction of the wind.
>>
>>25663677
how do i get one though sempai?
>>
>>25663724
Find 4/10 who doesn't put effort in and seems to have the same hobbies as you, engage in a relationship, and then start bettering yourself / exercising and encourage her to do so too?

>but where do I find her?
That depends on your age, current employment or education, and hobbies.

I dunno dude.
>>
>>25663677
>>25663616
Terrible idea, that's like grills dating asshole chad so they can "fix" him.

Get a practice gf, learn how to fuck, keep her around till you find someone better. gg

>>25663724
jus b urself
>>
>>25663724
18 year olds on okcupid with average looks. Aim around 40 miles away, easy to ghost
>>
>>25663511
>>25663569
>>25663529

im talking about an actual fear of getting my dick chopped off when im sleeping because her friends and sister are that crazy
>>25663522
brilliant, only downside is since Im her first it might take a long fucking time and she'll be shittalking me as her first for the rest of her life
>>25663533
but shitting a bed?
>>25663616
>>25663724
just ask out a girl beneath you, watch out because they get fucking clingy af and waste so much of your time

makes you appreciate better women OR being single

a practice gf is not supposed ot be your real gf because you know you could do better if you had more experience, which the practice gf gives you.
>>25663710
I just want not to get my shit fucked up and not destroy my ego

imagine if my friends or future gf gets in contact with her?
>>
>>25663473

>but how do I do it to where Im not the bad guy

Lol, but you were the bad guy. You tricked her into thinking you loved her and you took her virginity, only to be able to "get better girls". That is a total douche move and it's not going to get you flowers.
>>
>>25663816
>Lol, but you were the bad guy
found the roastie
>>
>>25663808
>brilliant, only downside is since Im her first it might take a long fucking time and she'll be shittalking me as her first for the rest of her life

Yeah, you dug yourself a pretty deep hole by taking her virginity. I've been in that position before and strongly declined because I knew it would be a massive psychological commitment, and one I wouldn't have any control over. But you're here, so I suggest making decisions as soon as possible before it gets any worse. The slow fade does take time, but the biggest pay-off (there are many) is that once it's over you don't look like the bad guy.
>>
>>25663808
You explain to your future gf what happened and that you ended something that went forward too fast as honorably as you knew how. Your ex will move on and won't have anything bad to say about you. I've dated practice gfs and they all have an experience of a guy ghosting them and they complain about it tons. I haven't heard anything bad about a guy breaking up with an honest talk.
>>
>>25663865

but you can't say it was respectful
>>
Rate, they are obv <6 but I need a fuccbody ;(
>>
>>25663940
how else was I supposed to date girls on my level if no girl on my level would give me a proper chance when they chase after chad?

I was chad to this girl and she had many chances with a nice guy on her level but every girl wants her chad
>>25663884
thanks anon ill strongly consider this option since I want to focus on my hobbies and school so I have a legitimate excuse to start pulling away
>>25663904
the last line was more for the guy who said I should shit the bed but straight talk seems like a good option but it's not gonna go over well with her family nor her friends which is what im scared of
>>
>>25664006
they're both cute and look upper middle class

what's the problem?
>>
>>25662935
bro end that shit before marriage or you will absolutely regret it
>>
>>25664006
the fucks wrong with you son those girls are both cute af
>>
>>25664013
There is no reality where you break it off with this girls and you don't look bad to her friends and family. Accept that and do the best thing for your own moral compass and for both of your lovelifes and cut it off clean, quick, and simple.
If you two have close mutual friends, this is the best way. You bring the minimal drama to their lives with this method as well.
>>
I took a practice gfs virginity and solved it by fucking her best friend
>>
>>25662555
Okay here' what you do senpai: First, learn her daily routine. Know when she's alone and when she's in public. Second, prepare the materials needed for this outrageous prank (i.e. rope, duct tape, a cleaver, some caustic soda, a large barrel, and some black trash bags, and a rag of chloroform.) Third, when she is alone you will make her fall asleep with the chloroform. Fourth, take her to a secluded spot and make sure you cut her head clean off. Fifth, cut her into 10 pieces and put them in the trash bag. Sixth, put the caustic soda in the large barrel with some water. Seventh, once the barrel is full with acid, dump the trash bags into the barrel. Eigth, dump the remains in a graveyard that is secluded. Ninth, destroy all materials used in this amazing prank. Tenth, freedom and say "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!"
>>
Gtfo reddotor REEEEEERRERRR EEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25664051
2 years in, believe i regret it everyday but i just can't hurt her.
>>
>>25664158
What would itami do?
>>
>>25664158
That's some heavy shit, anon. But think about what you're doing. If you commit to this girl you will never be able to feel good about yourself. You'll never get past your feelings of guilt (for staying with her despite the fact that you don't love her) or frustration (for constantly seeing missed opportunities and knowing that you settled). You know the classic response to this, I'm sure: "it's not fair to her"; well it's true. You are essentially living a lie, and she's the source of that lie, which is just as shitty.

End it. Move to another state if you have to. Don't throw your life away you bitch.
>>
>>25664158
Are you a stupid cuck? Listen here faggot, think for yourself you fuck, at the time you get married you're the one who's going to suffer the most. She doesn't love you, as you said, she guilt-trip you to stay with her, and even when you dump her, she will probably find another one.
STOP.BEING.FUCKING.STUPID
>>
>>25664158
>>25664118
OP listen to this guy. His idea of an epic prank is sure to get her out of your life for good. Remember, this method is only if the fade trick fails.
>>
>>25664006
Left looks like she'd murder you after cutting off your penis if you ever left her. Nice ass tho.

Right looks like a profit opportunity as you can rent out her forehead to billboard companies.
>>
>>25662555
end your practice-life .
>>
>>25662935
See the trick is to see her as a fucking cockroach. You can then get her out of your life. Trust me, temporarily numbing yourself is what will remove any guilt associated with breaking up with her. Afterwards, go get a drink to hide the feelies.
>>
>>25664321
holy fucking rekt
>>
>>25662555
>Find another "practice girl" and cheat.
>get caught
>suddenly you're now single
>>
File: 1445547820238.jpg (253KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1445547820238.jpg
253KB, 1102x967px
>>25662773
shit fampai, you have to cut that shit by the hard way

she wants to got you no matter what, you got to man up and say her the trut about the feels, anyways she will regenerate and come again if she is so fucking crazy

im feeling that my path with the grill im are following the same way

>saturday night
>she went to clubbing
>send 7 messages to crash my place
>sweat and dirt from clubbin into my place fuck no
>offed the phone
>2pm another messege in the noon

ill have to cut this shit asap, ill recomend you do the same, but i now she will come back with another tactic
>>
>Practice girl
When did this meme start? Who believes that overnight /r9k/ went from being afraid of having messenger convos with girls to having 'practice gfs'?
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
>>25662555
>she has gotten too clingy and her friends are batshit crazy

Welcome to lesson one of the practice gf.
Did you think it would be easy?
>>
>>25664528
the people who browsed 4chan growing up started actually growing up
>>
>>25662935
That's what you get you filthy dishonest sack of shit
>>
File: 1447977039588.png (293KB, 605x593px) Image search: [Google]
1447977039588.png
293KB, 605x593px
>>25663483
>tfw I was in the first practice gf thread

We're making history boys
>>
>>25662555
>Sorry, but we are just too different
>You are not the same person anymore

Pick one and then cut contact with her. Its that easy.
>>
>>25664158
Just fucking run and don't look back, time heals all wounds. Also, make sure to get busy so you don't have time to think about her.
>>
>you lived to see r9k overrun with chads and normies
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.