[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k how do you know if a girl likes you? I just got back from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 213.jpg (51KB, 577x500px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
51KB, 577x500px
R9k how do you know if a girl likes you?

I just got back from my job center place (I'm on welfare since i just got out of work and looking to get back in). When i arrived a new girl was there and i talked to her.

She was a job physiologist or something, she finds out what sort of work you ant etc..

>I hate women but for some reason she made me feel warm and fuzzy
>She smiled at me a lot, i smiled a lot as well. Didn't even know i was doing it
>She joked around with me and said jokes
>Just felt we both had an amazing connection.
>She also told me to call her if anything comes up, call he and talk to her if i'm feeling lazy about finding work etc..

I'm only kicking my self because I'm fit but it was so fucking hot today i took the bike out and was sweating like crazy. So i probably stunk like BO. But overall it was an amazing experience.
>>
She's nice to you because it's her JOB you spazz
>>
File: jhj.jpg (47KB, 368x363px) Image search: [Google]
jhj.jpg
47KB, 368x363px
>>25661624

But it felt like it was something more, it felt like she was treating me more then some client or something. And why did she make me feel so good and warm and fuzzy? I couldn't stop smiling and laughing and her too.

I want her to be mine.
>>
She is probably already fucking Chad, sorry man.
>>
>>25661528
she doesn't like you, she is just less repulsed by you than a few of her other clients, her job is dealing with defective people, she no more likely to look for men at work than a nurse at an STD clinic.
>>
>>25661683

Damn, and i have never ever felt feels like this about a women before. She was perfect.

>>25661697

The thing is, i may not be chad himself but i can fake chads personality.
>>
>>25661663
You're a fucking idiot is why. Just because someone shows common courtesy to you does not mean they want to marry you. Harden the fuck up.

Also have you heard the expression "don't shit where you eat"? There's a very good reason it exists.
>>
File: qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png (339KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png
339KB, 680x440px
>>25661734

But man I'm telling you it felt more then showing common courtesy. Why was she smiling at me so much sort of like she was blushing. I want her.

I don't care where I'll shit, i want her to be my gf.
>>
>>25661528
You'll know, just remember 2 b urself
>>
>>25661772
>I don't care where I'll shit

Enjoy your sexual harassment lawsuit and lolnojob.
>>
File: 11930939.jpg (23KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
11930939.jpg
23KB, 720x405px
>>25661714
>i can fake chads personality
if this was true you wouldn't need job counseling
>>
File: amys-pink-dress.jpg (72KB, 227x489px) Image search: [Google]
amys-pink-dress.jpg
72KB, 227x489px
Yes it is something more. She felt it too. I had the same thing with a social worker once and she got me in a room and said I could ask for (pause) anything.

You and every other doubtful guy here just thinks too much about this shit. If a girl is even remotely interested, or if she's acting like she isn't, she probably is into you and wants your D and she wants you to do something about it because its hard to make a move and she's the girl and you're the man, dawg.
>>
File: 7657.jpg (82KB, 706x692px) Image search: [Google]
7657.jpg
82KB, 706x692px
>>25661793
I was being my self but somehow still faked another persons personality it was like half half. I still feel warm and fuzzy.

>>25661818

I only did it because i was too lazy to look for work so one of the guys there set me up.
>>
>>25661772
>i want her to be my gf.
She doesn't want a loser like yourself senpai
>>
>>25661772
Go for it OP, I'm sure she no doubts wants some jobless virgin who posts on r9k about the one interaction he had with a female and you're now head over heels in love with her.
>>
>>25661823

Do you think maybe i should call her or something and ask to go for coffees?

>>25661846

I'll get a job man.
>>
>>25661823
Furthermore a girl will never hate you or treat you shit if you make a move on her. She'll think its cool even if it doesn't work out, and it may in the future still.

A girl will only really hate you if you don't make a move when she wants you too. So to op, you better do something about this girl because the fires of hell are coming if you let it slide.
>>
Also i forgot to mention, but because of how good i was feeling and my chad personality. She thought i was very social.

>>25661876

Should i call her?
>>
>>25661922
Yes. Just go for it OP, nothing to lose
>>
>>25661876
>Furthermore a girl will never hate you or treat you shit if you make a move on her.
Are you serious? girls have stopped talking to me because I've made a move on them.
>>
>>25661940
How should i approach her and what should i say? I've never asked a girl out.

And if she says yes where do i take her?
>>
>>25661969
Maybe you did it too late
>>
File: 1111.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151KB, 500x500px
>tfw left so quick i didn't even schedule another appointment that's how happy i was feeling

I'm pretty sure i was supposed to see someone else. Just remembered now... fuck.
>>
>>25661990

a-are you lying and trying to ruin my chance with a qt?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.