[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are evil thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2010.jpg (12KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
2010.jpg
12KB, 194x260px
Its been almost 6 years since my best friend killed himself and his son because his ex sent him a picture of her sucking her new bfs dick. I will never forgive him for killing his son but he was sent over the edge by this evil whore.
>>
>>25660529
10/10, nice blog, made me pull out the magnifying glass for that image.
>>
Stephen Garcia, from all indications, didn't want to live without his ex-girlfriend, Katie Tagle, or share custody of their infant son, so in an apparent murder-suicide, the California father killed his child, then himself. Hours later he was still telling the world just how he felt, in a suicide note on Facebook, possibly posted by a friend.
>>
>>25660529
>Kills himself and kid over a picture of his gf sucking someone else's dick

You normalfags sure are weak willed
>>
Days before his death, Garcia posted desperate messages to his ex-girlfriend, Katie Tagle, along with pictures of himself and his son Wyatt and video clips of the baby at a younger age. Katie was seeing a new man and wanted nothing to do with Stephen. On his MySpace page, he set his mood to "scared", and wrote "one more day :(" under his status and mood section.
>>
>>25660683
thats not normal
>>
>expecting Mexicans to act with reason
His killing his kid is kind of like how Hamsters eat their young when they smell wrong, just spic nature.
La Lorna is an important part of their mythos for a reason.
>>
File: babywyatt.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
babywyatt.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
Katie Tagle had a another baby and is now married after getting rich after suing the state.

RIP baby Wyatt.
>>
>>25660775
stephan wasnt mexican u fuckbag
>>
>guy kills an infant and himself over a picture

But women are the crazy ones
>>
>>25660529
She's just a piece of shit.
>murdered son
He was evil. And it's his fault he became evil by, choosing to have a kid with a piece of shit.
>>
>>25660843
it wasnt just over a picture u dumbass she was taking his kid away from him while at the same time throwing it in his face that she was fucking some new dude
>>
>>25660529
wow the kid didn't have a chance. was the dad mentally ill or on a lot of drugs?
>>
the bragging on her part about getting fuck by the guy is fucked up, but not something to kill yourself over, let alone your kid.

pathetic thou how a womans idea of getting to you is to simply go "Hey look who is fucking me" "you mad" "tehehehe"

any woman that does this, or lets her self be a part of it, is not worth your time.
>>
>>25660529
Can't deal with the toast?
Stay away from the roast.
>>
>>25660529
>killed his son
He's an asshole too.
>>
What is she doing now?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.