[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>back to college after 2 yrs being NEET >My first class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Yukiho_SR4.jpg (115KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yukiho_SR4.jpg
115KB, 640x800px
>back to college after 2 yrs being NEET
>My first class at CC starts tomorrow
>Taking Japanese 101
>mfw I chose to take this class bc I'm addicted to the Mongolian moving cave drawings about little moe Mongoloid grills doing moe things

How bad of an idea was this?
Should I tell the truth about this to my Prof on day one when Prof makes everybody introduce themselves and asks why they want to learn Japanese?
>>
>>25659580
You should always tell the truth because lying is an instant red flag that shows you lack self esteem and confidence and feel the need to hide the truth about yourself.
>>
Everyone in my uni jap 101 class was there for anime. Even the prof knew this.

It was beneficial to me cause I actually took a trip to japan.
>>
I'm sure thats why most people will be in there
>>
>>25659580
I actually took Japanese 101 last semester

I dropped out tho after that semester and now a NEET. It was nice a lot of people there liked anime and joined class because we are all weebs.

>its funny thinking back on it
also a majority of the class was korean/chinese
>tfw have a huge turn for them

Just tell them you are a degenerate weeb. You will fit in that aspect at least.

My prof never did make everyone say why but made us write it on a piece of paper for her to keep
>>
File: lZZrNMG.png (231KB, 569x590px) Image search: [Google]
lZZrNMG.png
231KB, 569x590px
>>25659613

Holy fuck i kekd

BONG
O
N
G
>>
>>25659580
I took a Jap 101 class my freshman year of college. I was like one of four freshman in a class of mostly juniors/seniors. I did it because I was a weeb too OP, but I just told people it was because it seemed like a fun language.
It's probably for the best if you hide your powerlevel.
>>
File: 1371471293836.jpg (63KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
1371471293836.jpg
63KB, 447x483px
>>25659580
Don't reveal powerlevel, pls.
>>
>spending money just to learn how to understand cambodian cartoons

Fucked up, OP. You coud've just pirated the Japanese edition of Rosetta Stone or something for free.

If you arent gonna use a class for your career, dont take it. Unless its those stupid required courses.
>>
>>25659897
>but I just told people it was because it seemed like a fun language.

Youre not fooling anyone.
>>
say you're interested in it because of how different it is compared to latin-based languages
>>
Everyone in the class will be a weeaboo nerd and the professor will not make anyone introduce themselves because he/she will know it and hate all of you and his/her life.
>>
>>25659580
202fag here. Everybody minus maybe a couple of Chinese Chads was there because of anime. As long as you stay passionate about it and you're not as dumb as a brick, you'll be just fine.
>>
Goddammit OP, study something useful at least learn a trade.
>>
File: kuriyama.jpg (545KB, 2392x3160px) Image search: [Google]
kuriyama.jpg
545KB, 2392x3160px
>>25659679

nice, weeb class sounds /comfy/ my acquiantance

what are the chances of an qt American-born Japanese grill whose parents never taught her the language growing up and is taking the class for "muh heritage" reasons will be there?
I have an incredibly odd, incredibly autistic desire for a qt Japanese gf
Not even Asian or chinese/korean/viet whatever
Not even a racial fetish 2bh
I am mostly into Black and Latina girls honestly
But specifically Japanese
I can't pinpoint why
Just, their culture is so, so fascinating to me senpaitachi

>tfw no qt Japanese gf like pic related
>>
File: voodoo-doll.jpg (67KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
voodoo-doll.jpg
67KB, 1000x667px
>>25660704

>this is the only class I'm taking

show me on this doll exactly where I implied this
>>
>>25660720
there was only one Japanese girl in my class. Chances are low. There could be but they probably are in at least 202 because they should have some understanding of the language. IE hirigana and katakana

I doubt they would also take in interest in you too, maybe if you really liked japanese girls learn the language and move to japan.
>>
File: 1450061086900.png (398KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1450061086900.png
398KB, 499x499px
>>25660288

checked and rekt, anon-kun
>>
File: fidelelhumo.jpg (33KB, 470x400px) Image search: [Google]
fidelelhumo.jpg
33KB, 470x400px
>>25660335

textless posts are not allowed by the Japanese Moot
>>
File: flusteredcuteanimu.jpg (132KB, 478x556px) Image search: [Google]
flusteredcuteanimu.jpg
132KB, 478x556px
>>25660814

how many yrs to be decent enough to navigate basic daily life in Nihon?

assume I stick to a regular schedule of Japanese study/spoken/written practice at least 3 or 4 times a week
>>
>>25660959
if you were to talk to japanese people in japanese it would be in a year. But before that you would need to learn basics which depends on how fast of learner and determined you are.
>>
>>25659580
Fuck no pls never admit to anyone, tell them you really like Kurosawa films or Yukio Mishima novels
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.