[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's doing getagf2016? Classes are starting this week.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1408887694414.png (102KB, 594x578px) Image search: [Google]
1408887694414.png
102KB, 594x578px
Who's doing getagf2016?

Classes are starting this week. I'm gonna try to ask out a girl at least once a week. This will be a huge increase over my previous amount of once every two years.
>>
Good luck. I did the same last year and actually made it
>>
This might be the year I finally do it too. I've been getting better slowly but surely, from full autist to normie.
>>
I'm going to be chilling with a girl some time in February smoking weed and shit so hopefully something might happen. Who knows.
>>
I really would like to, but I'm too anxious.

I've asked out two girls last year, a 18 y/o qt who just moved here, friendzoned me, and then went on to go home with an ugly old guy two weeks later when we were at a party together.

The other one told me she didn't want to date right now. We became really close friends though and over a few months my feelings for her grew and I finally told her I'm in love with her. Turns out she likes me too and could imagine something more with me, but there is this other guy she's together with, who currently spends a semester abroad and whom she is still in love with. Now we're not even talking anymore and this whole story has turned out to be the biggest heartbreak in my life.
>>
File: Feels16.png (20KB, 241x258px) Image search: [Google]
Feels16.png
20KB, 241x258px
>>25659294
>>25660128
This board is robots only, you need to leave.
>>
How the fuck do I ask out a girl? I've never done it before, because I'm so fucking scared I'd be BTFOd. Classes start next week.
What do?
>>
Not possible. I'm pathetic and mean.
>>
>>25661681
you just go up to them and sperg out

maybe you'll get some sympathy for your faggot ass
>>
>>25661662
Have you tried to stop bieing such a massive faggot fuck?!?!?
>>
>>25661826
Have you tried >>>/Reddit/? You would be much more welcome there.
>>
>>25661862
Or YOU get off this board and work your life. This is now normie and cyborg territory. Face it.
>>
>>25661862
Actually twitter

Turns out you can be a complete faggot like on here

but have people like you
>>
>>25659178
>I'm gonna try to ask out a girl at least once a week
>in college
Enjoy your sexual harassment hearings.
>>
File: GunPepe4.png (179KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
GunPepe4.png
179KB, 400x388px
>>25661907
GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT OUT OUT OUT RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME YOU NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
im going for it OP
now on 22 days nofap and classes start this week
if i fail at least i will know i can go back to fapping eventually so im feeling pretty good
>>
File: you rn.png (1006KB, 1279x799px) Image search: [Google]
you rn.png
1006KB, 1279x799px
>>25661862
You may want to kill yourself.

For using such an old meme that is
>>
>>25659178
I'd love to but I can't. My school has a bad m/f ratio, there aren't enough girls to go around and so every thirsty guy on campus is orbiting hard.
>>
>>25661681
You could try easing in, if you're insecure about it.
Just have a normal conversation in class, if you notice any common interests, go for that. Then when you go out with friends, ask her to come.
When you're out, give her your attention, but don't just focus on her, talk to everybody. If she seems to like you then you ask her if she wants to go out again, just the two of you.

Not ideal, but it works.
>>
>>25661967
>>>/out/

The robot is ruining the fucking board
>>
I'm going to try OP
>>
>>25661999
What if I don't have any friends? I really don't know how to socialize with people, the last time I had something that could be called a friend was in elementary school. I'm going to try this semester, I'm just really out of my element.
>>
File: terrorist-confession.jpg (57KB, 970x700px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist-confession.jpg
57KB, 970x700px
>>25661963
> 22 days nofap

How do you live
>>
>>25662007
You fuckers beggged and begged for the robot to come back

you faggot fucks ruined your only safe space.

good going autismo.
>>
Every year of my life since 16 ive slowly been decreasing my level of autism. Now im 22. THIS WILL BE THE YEAR!
>>
>out of school for a year
>still in collegetown
>pretty much a NEET

how do i meet girls?

Just go to bars, like I would if I were a student?
>>
File: goths2boss.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goths2boss.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>25659178
In. Although I just want to get laid, gf is too much drama, time and money to keep occupied with my pathetic NEET status.

Going to see at least 1 girl this week, 2-3 maybes. Hopefully the strongest lead will lead to some fucking.

We're all going to make it boys.
>>
>>25662054
vidya and gym mostly. although i won't last much longer if i can't get a gf
>>
>>25662038
What do you study? My major is English and for the literature part I was able to do a class about comic books two semesters ago. That was actually really helpful, because you knew you had something in common with the other people in class: you like comic books.
I was talking to the guy sitting next to me about my favorite superheroes, about how shitty most Marvel movies are, etc. all things wich would be pretty autistic to talk about to people you've just met in any other situation.
After a few weeks we got into different topics, noticed we liked the same music and movies as ewll, hung out after class and talked for hours and now he's one of my best friends.

You can also join study groups or if you have to do presentations, talk to your partners, maybe they're nice too (although you have to be pretty lucky with that). If you have a hobby like playing an instrument or doing sports, there are groups for that as well.
Just go looking for something you have in common with other people and use that as an icebreaker.

And don't shy away from the "cool kids" either. I met another one of my best friend in one of my computer sience classes. Handsome guy, 10/10 chad looks. He approached me when I was wearing a Toronto Raptors hat and started talking about basketball and then about all other stuff. Turns out the guy has Chad aesthetics, but is into video games, Star Wars, browses 4chan and is actually sometimes pretty awkward in public as well.

If I can make friends, so can you. It sounds stupid, but just be yourself, because friends will like you for who you are. Everybody who likes you to change to get them to like you can BTFO.
>>
I lack the physical, social, intellectual, and academic/career plus qualities to attract a girl's interest in me.

Just want to get through the remainder of this year where I made the mistake of living on campus and then get my peaceful separation from society.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.