[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My phone's battery is swelling up. I can see light reflecting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1450160505331.jpg (236KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450160505331.jpg
236KB, 640x900px
My phone's battery is swelling up. I can see light reflecting off the screen showing how the battery has pushed the screen into a convex shape. I can also feel the back and front of my phone being pushed out and being slightly rounded. How long until it explodes and should I replace the battery? What caused it to swell up? The battery feels like some kind of gas formed inside. I hope phone batteries aren't expensive. I'm using my phone now.
>>
sounds like an inflation fetish fanfiction or something
>>
>>25659271
Stupid fetish. My phone is more important.
>>
You know what I dont get? Why do people post *stupid*
*worthless*
*SHIT*
like this on /r9k/, clog up the fucking board with a useless thread, asking health or tech support questions that NO ONE here should or would know the answer to, when they can get a faster, better, almost guaranteed answer off Google in 8 seconds?
As if its a blog
>>
Didn't read any of that shit. Post more 2D feet.
>>
>>25659467
>clog up the fucking board with a useless thread,
what are the useful threads qnon
>>
>>25659467
>meanwhile every other thread is racebait, cuck, gayfags and traps, "fembots" attention whoring, and the latest dank reddit memes
>>
>>25659161
When the divisions inside of the battery break, it can cause it to grow rapidly, and eventually explode. There is no set timeline until the explosion. The force has been documented to be enough to kill at close range (e.x. if your phone is in your chest pocket). My recommendation is to remove the battery ASAP, and replace it. Depending on how old your phone is, the battery shouldn't be more than $20.00 US.
>>
File: 67568.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
67568.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>25659816
did someone request meaningful content??
>>
>>25659161
Why do martial arts clothes look so badass in anime pictures, but I google online and it all looks shit. :( I want to look cool while stretching and practicing martial arts.
>>
>>25659161
Do you happen to own a Samsung?
>>
>>25660087
This,
Really hope you didn't fall for the new premium non removable battery meme, if you did you deserve it for being a faggot.
Even then good luck depending on the phone removing the case without breaking outerglass casing and your screen if you are a huge level dipshit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.