[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, you're so quiet! >How come you're not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: anxiety.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
>Anon, you're so quiet!
>How come you're not talking to any of these pretty girls??
>>
because i forgot my scopolamine
>>
>you will never be shared by a bunch of teasing girls
>>
>>25658979
I'm a big fat faggot who craves cock. Women are disgusting.
>>
your right, i should find some
>>
>>25658979

"Why am I around so many white women?"
"Fuck, all their faces look the same."
"I forgot their color-coded hairdyes so they can remember each other's names."

I guess I should ask whoever dragged me out here which basic white bitch is which.
>>
>>25659032
OBJECTIVELY CORRECT RESPONSE
>>
Be quiet, I'm reading naruto!
>>
>>25658979
What pretty girls?
>>
File: 1440371279208s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1440371279208s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>25658979
Second one on the left looks like she is begging for a huge dicking not going to lie senpaitachi.
>>
>bunch of girls put me in this situation in HS
>kept sperging out and avoiding eye contact
What should I have done?
>>
File: roll em.jpg (349KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
roll em.jpg
349KB, 960x720px
>>25659034
>questioning why you're around white girls

Are you actually gay?
>>
>>25659117
You should've pulled out your dick.
>>
>>25659077
THIS IS ALSO THE CORRECT RESPONSE

women cannot comprehend a man saying that they're not the prettiest, and the wheel spins in their head, they begin to fight eachother for the males attention, they can't stand being unwanted
>>
what for? theyd just end up being disgusted by me.
if i didnt talk at all, theyd be disgusted but theyd also think I'm not interested, which is better than the alternative.
>>
>tfw girl next to pink hair looks just like my ex
Thanks for the unexpected feels anon.
>>
>>25659148

No, I'm just not white and live in a 60% Mexican area.

I literally can't tell white people apart from each other half the time, man. It's real confusing when I have to go up north for job training every summer and shit.

I'm really not attracted to most white girls at all.
>>
>>25659148
i think ill have to go with 2
>>
>>25659148
going for 4

most nonsluttiest of the group
>>
>>25659148

7 is the most conventionally attractive, but 0 looks like she'd be fun as hell to ride.
>>
>>25658979
I have never been to a restaurant with girls before, and hopefully i never will
>>
>>25659148
fuck rolling, taking five by force

FIVE
I
V
E
>>
File: 1423985100891.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1423985100891.png
339KB, 680x680px
HOW DO I KEEP ENDING UP IN THESE SITUATIONS?!
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE COMING FROM?! WHY DO YOU KEEP BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE OR TELEPORTING ME TO RANDOM PLACES!
STOP IT! STOP ITTT!
SOMEONE HELP ME
>>
>>25658979
Because I have nothing interesting to say. Simple.
>>
>>25659226
Most white girls are interchangeable to me, looks and personality.
>>
>>25659148
7 is the objective best. Anyone who chooses otherwise is an undisputed faggot.
>>
>>25659148
God how are they all so fugly

two I guess
>>
>>25659366
You can have seven, gay cunt. It's anybody who wants five that I have a problem with.
>>
>>25659388

>5

>The most shitskinned of the basic bitches
>>
>>25659408
I'm glad you don't like her. If nobody liked the same girls as me then I would be overjoyed. You think I care about yoru shit taste? You can eat shit all day.
>>
>>25658979
The amount of judging in their eyes is painful.
>>
>>25659077
no fucking survivors desu
>>
>>25659437
This

Why the hell are girls so fucking intimidating? Like, they aren't even physical threats, but they can fucking paralyze you with fear.
>>
>>25659545

Because social threats.

Ancient tribal dynamics, man. Hardcoded into us.

Women are a breeding commodity, so they are always considered women.

Men are disposable, so they have to work to be considered men. It's a social standing. This is why virgins are even shamed.

tl;dr You're feeling an instinctual fear of being excluded from your tribal group because of the social power women hold, because men are the disposable sex, and masculinity is temporal, not innate.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.