[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summary-I want to be interested in girls but their personalities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_mu0s3x6ZaM1r5ovih.jpg (21KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mu0s3x6ZaM1r5ovih.jpg
21KB, 500x296px
Summary-I want to be interested in girls but their personalities suck.

Details-I know that the above is a bit rude but this is not b8

I've avoided girls and relationships for a while now cus a Underaged relationship can only be so serrious.

Now im 18 im thinking of being in a romantic relationship but so many girl have horridly bad personalitys with princess complexes acting like a child with no common sense.

Is there a specific country or place where you can find a female with a strong decisive personality or and some intelect.

The best personality I have found in girls are a few but not all bisexual girls
>>
>>25657603
No, women are kids that want to be treated like goddesses
>>
>>25657603
this is bait because >personalitys and also because >underaged relationship can only be so serrious

all girls have underage mindset. the only way to go about it is to pick a gril as young as possible for health reasons. personality is never going to be the right way to select a gf. pick one like you would pick an animal for breeding purposes
>>
>>25657645
this is one of the saddest things i've read on here.
>>
>>25657645
Thats easy to say at first but then you cant stand to be around them
>>
>>25657699
Its not sad, just objective
>>
>>25657733
shes right, objectivity is pretty sad
>>
File: swoopy.jpg (2MB, 1915x2545px) Image search: [Google]
swoopy.jpg
2MB, 1915x2545px
>>25657603
It's the age band, trust me.

That, or you don't know any girls well enough to spot the differences between them.

Unfortunately with girls, some personality traits do seem to just be engrained, like finding things cute etc

It's those personalities that you see the most, they do this to fit in and not become a social outcast.

The biggest pitfall of this is that if you go t a school/college/other environment that has a tendency to be very preppy, they're all going to be like that on the surface. It's a little like makeup.

I saw a girl I'd known for a few years without makeup for the first time the other day, and what I could see was not just a very visually different person, but also someone that has a personality very different from what I have been typically observing.

That last bit was a tad off topic but I thought I'd throw it in there.

>sidenote

Some girls are simply complete dumb fucks, these are relatively easy to spot, usually just by their voice, they can be a good lay, that is all. If you don't want an emotional relationship then go nuts with these.
>>
>>25657603
i really, really like the way you formatted this post
>>
>>25657603
Keep searching, I've found two and they were fantastic girlfriends (until they went crazy) They do exist OP!
>>
>>25657783
>she
I'm a guy.
>>
>>25657603
>Now im 18
Stopped reading at this point
>>
File: 1441622030153.jpg (5KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
1441622030153.jpg
5KB, 400x295px
>>25658096
>until they went crazy

This happens far too often, I get the feeling it's younger girlfriends that end up like this, not to mention the change in lifestyle when becoming a couple - they're probably better suited to being single.
>>
The obvious place to look at would be at non-bullshit faculties
>>
>>25658014
Thanks someone noticed
>>
>>25658124
Lol this.

Fuck off kid.
>>
>>25658424
>legal adult

Compared to the 34 year old virgin wizards hanging around on /rk9/ till they die.
>>
Women don't have strong decisive personalities because they're not men. It sounds like you're looking for a relationship where both people are completely equal but no relationship is that way. You, as a man, are assumed to be the strong decisive one. The only women that are like that are bulldykes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.