[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the bombs had gone off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What if the bombs had gone off?
>>
People would be clutching to their bombs worried the government was going to take their bombs away from them. The stocks of bomb companies would skyrocket
>>
Probably 500+ casualties since it would have collapsed the second floor onto the cafeteria.

desu, they should have just kept killing, they only went for like 45 minutes, yet the cops didn't come in until 4 hours after they killed themselves.
>>
>>25657570
Eric and Dylan senpai <3!!
>>
>>25657631
I thought they went around for a solid couple hours
>>
They were shitty propane bombs that would have done little to no actual damage if they did go off
They were a bunch of scrubs who didn't know what they were doing
>>
>>25657723
11:19 a.m. - 12:08 p.m

They got bored fast.
>>
>>25657757
damn, fucking lightweights
>>
>>25657631

I've studied this event quite a bit because I'm weird and I'm entertained by terrible things and this is exactly the right answer, in my view.
>>
>>25657745
I'm pretty sure those bombs were in the middle of the cafeteria during lunch. If they had made them right, they would've exploded in a room full of normies and killed hundreds.
>>
>>25657823
No, as I said propane bombs are retarded and just make a big fireball, they won't kill.
Some people might have gotten burned but that would be it
>>
>>25657570
They probably would've killed more people than Breivik if their initial plan actually went though.
>>
>>25657570
>>25657631
>>25657823
>>25658011
The 2 imbeciles literally attached a sparker next to a propane tank and called it a bomb.
If they paid any attention in high school chemistry, they would know that you would need oxygen as well for there to be any sort of detonation.
The bomb wouldn't have worked regardless.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.