[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worse, pity sex or no sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1451773623013.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451773623013.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
Which is worse, pity sex or no sex?
>>
>>25657047
is pity sex even real?
>>
>>25657066
Well, yes and no. It's women rationalizing their poor choices away. So it's a real phenomenon but just not true to it's name.
>>
>>25657111
i dont understand, need some greentext
>>
>>25657196
>woman is in relationship with you
>sees you have a small dick and no money
>still gives you sex
>>
>>25657239
pity sex doesn't seem like the proper word to use for that.
>>
>>25657196
>woman regrets for whatever reason having sexual relations with you
>goes all poor thing
>makes it super obvious that is what she has now convinced herself was why she slept with you in the first place
>kills your pride
>she saunters off like she gave to fucking St. Judes Childrens Hospital or the ASPCA or whatever the fuck
>>
>>25657326
That wasn't me, this is: >>25657367
>>
>>25657367
still doesn't fit the description. pity sex implies shes only doing it for you. she feels bad for you. its about the intent going into the act itself.

which i'm still not even sure actually happens, but if its happened to anyone it would certainly be someone from /r9k/.
>>
Uh, fucking no sex? Jesus, some people. If a woman will fuck you without being paid, it's sex all the same.
>>
File: 1452468361218.gif (493KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1452468361218.gif
493KB, 500x223px
>>25657502
Holy fuck are you retarded? I'm saying that the idea exists but it's not true to it's name, it's not out of pity but rather regret and rationalization.
>>
>>25657541
>>25657502
Also you do realize that it's partly supposed to fulfill that charity tick-box on their shallow, vein, and artificial list of morality right? It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her, lik 90% of shit with women.
>>
>>25657521
This is how the whores win m8
>>
>>25657541
what you described is regret with a bit of mental gymnastics, not what i believe would fit the definition of pity sex.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.