[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Frogs and Feels/ tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 24

File: Frogs and Feels.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
Frogs and Feels.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
Welcome, grab a chair, order a drink and share what's on your mind tonight.

This is yet once again your substituce slav barkeep anon. Feel free to use the jukebox and post what you are listening to too.

No last call.
>>
But...but...I wanted to go to sleep now.
>>
>>25656315
Have a nightcap anon.
>>
Hey Slav Barkeep. I appreciate what you're doing; keep up the good work.

Try using a trip for the thread so people can identify you.

And I'll have a Four Roses, since I'm just stopping in. I'll be back in a bit.
>>
>>25656875
No problem man. I don't think I will get the trip because I tend to reply to everyone when I am the OP and seeing a trip every other or third post down the line kind of gets annoying for me personally. Plus I am not alone, there are at least two or three other dudes who also make these threads when I am not around, that I know of. Would defeat the purpose to have another "bartender" named trip other than you. I do tend to mention that I am the slav dude just to be the special snowflake though.

I hope you are doing alright man.
>>
>>25657298
> want to take over the role of Barkeep
> doesn't want to do the work of Barkeep
really nigger
>>
>>25656272
Here from last threads. I have a cold/ or flu but idk, it;s getting worse. still hammering vodka tho.

Bloody Marry please
>>
>>25656445
Well, I didn't went to sleep.
Gimme a nice beer, but not the light crap.
>>
File: 1440305380087.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1440305380087.png
42KB, 846x592px
This is it.

This is how we spend the rest of our lives until we die.
>>
>>25656272
shit mate, I'll have a bookers, extra ice.

I feel like I've accomplished nothing
>>
>>25656272
See these threads never participated in one,

I am so fucking down everyday after work ends my smile dissapires the only reason I smile is for other people I am so empty and sad pls end it now plss

get me some vodka m8
>>
File: Bookers-large.jpg (15KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Bookers-large.jpg
15KB, 250x375px
like so

jfljfhshkjhkjhkjfhkhkjhdskhsfkjs
>>
>>25658522
this just hit me hard fuck I need to not cry its going to ruin my 5 month streak
>>
>>25656272
Hey, Slavkeep can I get a warm pilsner. Whatever got left out of the fridge by accident last night I'll take.

I was driving home from my great grandparents back to my mothers place we're I'm a useless NEET and my favorite song played and I just sorta cried. I had to pull over and I just yelled and punched the wheel and cried a little. It felt kinda good to get it out but it also made me really confront how much I hate living like this.
>>
Just chocolate milk if you got any, don't wanna fuck with my high.

Just here for the drink, don't got a lot on my mind tonight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoWRUkEaR7k
Some nice music for nighty nights time
Barkeep tender man give me some chickern tendies and a shaken up orangina and coke
>>
File: 1409545122549.jpg (374KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409545122549.jpg
374KB, 1200x750px
>>25658606

let it out all out, anon
>>
How about a Singapore Sling? Always wanted one...
Nothing else besides the drink is coming to mind either.
>>
The tavern is awfully slow tonight.

Where is everyone?
>>
File: 1452435798926.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1452435798926.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
Have to wagecuck bright and early tomorrow barkeep, hit me with a double shot of jameson.
>>
File: 1452279590330.jpg (102KB, 625x621px) Image search: [Google]
1452279590330.jpg
102KB, 625x621px
My friend is unintentionally and unknowingly stealing the girl I like away from me by simply being an all around better person than I am. Feels pretty shitty because I can't even ask him to stop because he's not doing it on purpose she just likes him better than me.
>>
>>25659501
Forgot to order myself a Guinness
>>
>>25659346
I think the barkeep ducked out on us.
>>
I'm stuck in my home town for one more week, can not wait to live in a dorm again
>>
>>25659660
I miss uni, enjoy your time while it lasts, 6 months on and lost 95% of social contact with humans
>tfw you will never be surrounded by your peers ever again
>>
just give me a bottle of your biggest, strongest, cheapest vodka.
anti-psychotic medication and a plethora of anti-depression medication isn't even helping anymore.
>>
File: 1410833526819.jpg (9KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1410833526819.jpg
9KB, 250x225px
>>25656272
>be spic
>ge rejected by white gurl because she doesnt date spics

feels bad desu
>>
File: 1429487321029.png (139KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1429487321029.png
139KB, 550x535px
Hello guys I fucked up big time. I kissed my sister on the lips she is in her room crying parents are on a trip I think she just called them well time to kill myself
>>
>>25660029
I hated my time in college.
Little did I know, it's even worse when you're in the working world.
Life is so predictable now.
I don't even have to think any more, just get up, go to work, go home an repeat.
I don't even think I've turned on my cell phone in 3 months, because there is nobody to call and nothing to do
>>
>>25660758
What happened anon? Was it an accident?
>>
Good shit happened today. Ex gf with depression, anxiety, and ADHD admitted to me recently she has been doing drugs, hanging out with hookers and sleeping around with other guys. The second she left my life she lost all control for herself it seems. Now I just watch the world burn, it's beautiful, oh and ill just have a water.
>>
I'm pissed that I wasted 40 bucks on absinthe because I wanted to try it. Now, I can drink vodka straight but this absinthe tasted exactly like Jaeger meister, and I hate that shit more than any other drink. What do I do
>>
>>25660029
I'm in Uni and its one of the most depressing times I've ever experienced in my life. I've tried to join clubs, I've tried to make friends, but I can't go beyond anything superficial, I can't form any deep relationships with anyone. Hell, I can't even get anyone's phone number. It seems that nobody really cares about me enough to want to be around me, I'm just there for the sake of being there. Being in Uni made me realize that this type of relationship is impossible for a person like me. I don't give a fuck anymore. I just want to get my degree and get out.
>>
>>25660834
Well fuck want greentext?
>>
>>25660946
Go for it, anon, sounds like an interesting story.
>>
>>25660946
yeas pls
>>
>>25660869
Give it to me.
bloxxx
>>
File: 1451684863965.jpg (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451684863965.jpg
81KB, 500x750px
This might be a good thread music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJNw9HfEVhE

Anyway, I'll take a lambrusco. I'm a faggot, I know.

I had an accident 4 months ago and ever since have a tinnitus. I'll have to live with it for the rest of my life and I'm a psychological train wreck because of that. I can't even identify with my life before the accident. It feels like a different person's life. I lost all ambition to live, because nothing is the same anymore and I can't enjoy anything anymore. Oh right, I'm also not allowed to drink anymore since it makes the tinnitus worse, so scratch the lambrusco.
>>
>>25658522
>5:23 AM where I live
>>
>>25661075
I had that feel last night. Didn't pass out until a touch after 6. I hate it so much.
>>
>>25661075

Where do you Iive? Bongland?
>>
>>25660869
What brand did you get? A lot of it is shitty green food-colored ethanol made for retards who just want to try absinthe.

Kubler is a really nice brand though as well as being on the cheaper side. Sometimes I make it with honey instead of sugar; smoothest thing ever.
>>
File: 1450739619516.jpg (68KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1450739619516.jpg
68KB, 600x560px
>>25661028
>>25660982
>Be me 19 year old college student
>Have 16 year old qtie sister
>Parents are away in Cancun because of their anniversary for a whole week
>geniusidea.png
>have an incest fetish its my only chance to make it true.
>Be really afectionate with my sister the first 3 days make her food with smiley faces hug her a lot and talk with her all day shit like that
This is where I fuck up
> We start talking about relationships tell her she is really cute and a great person
>Thanks anon if I was not your sister I would be your gf
>Say the most retarded shit ever I don't care if your my sister and kiss her.
>Slaps me and runs to her room crying
What the fuck have I done why the hell did I just do that sorry if its badly written english is not my native language
>>
File: 1404415152708[1].jpg (16KB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
1404415152708[1].jpg
16KB, 480x267px
I'll take a Jack and Coke, Wojak

>Meet 24 y/o qt latina on Tinder with a gym body and qt face
>Share the same interests (both love football even though I'm a Jags fan and she's a Broncos fan, both love to bowl, both love mandrama, both love anime even though shes sorta casual)
>I'm in the Army Reserves and she really likes that
>She has a better job than me and a car and her own place and I live with my parents still
>She has a daughter
>She's 8
>We've been talking for 3 months and I'm afraid to ask her on a date even though she'd be totally down
>I'm a skinnyfat black guy but she probably thinks I'm /fit/

I just don't know what to do, Woj'
>>
I'll take a ginger goslings my man.
Some days I feel more and more lonely, it's not constant because I do have some friends that play online games with me, but most of the time it hangs over me like a piano about to drop. I know my friends won't last forever, and eventually they all will find wives and move on with their lives living happily. I'll be left behind, waking up, working, coming home, going on the computer for a bit, then sleeping. This will be my life until I eventually die. I just hope that there is a afterlife where I could experience the things that I never will in my sorrow filled days.
>>
Just a whole bottle of wine please. Red, white wine is for middle aged white mothers.

I dunno man, I just have a Stockholm syndrome with loneliness. Like, I hate feeling so god damned alone, but at the same time it's the only time I truly feel completely okay. What the hell do I do man?
>>
Please God, just let me die. I just want the right strength. Just enough to end it for myself, before it gets any worse, please. I don't want any of this. There is no meaning anymore.
>>
>>25661247
>single mother
Drop that shit faster than you've ever dropped anything before in your life.
>>
>>25661143
It's called absente, idk it literally tasted like jaeger, is there anything good to mix it with that would remedy that
>>
>>25661355
Why? I understand the single mother thing can be really bad news but from her looks and personality she's a real catch IMO
>>
>>25661355
I don't think I'd be mad about dating a single mother at this point, I would take any sort of human that came my way, I just don't want to be alone anymore
>>
>>25656272
How are you barkeep?
Well I've been talking to this qt, and she likes me a lot.
I know this is a robot's dream, but she's hooked up with 2 guys before and thinks it was fun.
She says she wants a real relationship and wants to give this time.
Keep in mind we'll be having sex as soon as we see each other.
The problem is I don't know whether she can commit or if she will.
Should I just drop her now? I don't care about sex.
Also, I'm 19 so it's not like shes just looking to settle for someone.
Thanks for listening barkeep. You're the best
>>
>>25661245
If that is true... Wow. I admire your courage, but that was pretty irrational thing to do. Yes, there was a chance this might have worked, but it is really small.

You can still try to make it up before your parents come back, if she hasn't called them already. The opposite option would be to go all out. Go to her room with an erection and start touching her, kiss her more and shit. Basically force her to her luck.
>>
>>25661396
>>25661426
Have fun providing for another man's seed. Loneliness is objectively better than being strung along by a manipulative single mother while still feeling alone.
Raised by a single mother. They are self-entitled cunts.
>>
Can I get a Roy Rogers? I used to drink those a lot as a kid.

Well anons, my mom is a whore. She's cheating on my dad. The man who spent the entirety of his retirement savings paying off her gambling debts. She's been a terrible mother and wife and now she's cheating on my dad. She hasn't paid ANY bills in a little over 2 years. My dad put her through school. She has a Masters thanks to him but she can't keep a job longer than a half a year. Hasn't had a job at all in three years. She hasn't cooked or cleaned anything since Christmas 2013. She steals money from all of us. She learned how to pick locks. I can't even lock her out of my room. My dad can't divorce her or else she gets half of what he has - which is pretty much nothing because she took out hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans that he had to pay back. My dad is 68. He's worked since he was 16. This entire time he diligently saved money for his retirement. And now it's almost all gone and there's nothing he can do about it. She gets to keep being a crazy, evil, lying, stealing, filthy degenerate cunt and we just have to deal with it. Fuck.
>>
File: rhodesianfeels.jpg (202KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesianfeels.jpg
202KB, 680x750px
Damn, the threads slow tonight. I'll take a Iced Tea, please. Some guy from a skype group was using some script to spam me with contact requests, and I had an anxiety attack over it. Feeling like shit, still.
>>
File: Image2877.jpg (523KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Image2877.jpg
523KB, 1536x2048px
So I essentially just staggered in from the rain.

I've not been here before, but I'll take a Jameson's please.

So, here's my deal:

I'm guy, not exactly in line for best looking guy in the world title, but I'm not a bad looking person at all.

I have thoroughly boring, to some, interests. I like trains, collecting old game systems and restoring antiques. My piano is the focal point of this. I'm a musician and not a total social retard.

There are a few girls who are interested in me. A couple of one night stands here and there and they're still interested. I've not lied and said I'm interested in a relationship though.

At this point, I probably sound like an asshole who's just gotten lucky with women. In the instances of the one nights stands, it's the woman who instigated it.

I just can't feel anything for any girl. Well there is one, however she's out of the question. Not interested. I wish I was lying when she outright said "I prefer guys who are assholes". Can she be blamed for what she likes? No. Is there any point in being bitter about this fact? Maybe. But it'd be churlish to do so.

But the thing is, I just haven't met anyone else I feel I connect with. I know it's a matter of time, but I have people asking pretty persistently about why I remain single after nearly two years.

I find it strange that a major cause for an individual's unhappiness comes from a bad relationship, abusive partner and other such things, yet it's down right demanded of you to have someone.

"Because I don't see the point of being in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship" Doesn't seem to be a valid answer and "I'm happier being alone" makes you look like a freak or depressed. "I just haven't met the right person yet" makes you sound either closet or a loser and "Why do I have to have a girlfriend?" makes you sound bitter about being single.

People seem ignorant to the idea of being happy and single. Why the hell is this?

Character Limit.
>>
File: just.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>25661501
My plan is to tell her im sorry but im lonely and I was not thinking right and that shes a cute girl and my instincts just kicked in I hope she forgives me maybe she even falls for me. Guys life is not like a doujin.
>>
>>25661520
You have to find a way to kill her without getting caught, your poor father doesn't deserve that, you don't deserve that. Seriously if I was in your boots I would figure out how to assassinate her
>>
>>25661245
Holy shit anon, youre in a real bad sittuation, but maybe theres still time.
Try to make it like a joke, although it wouldve been more effective if you did that on the following 10 seconds after the kiss.
>>
Moscow Mule please.

Turning 31 next month. Virgin, living with my mom working 70ish hours a week between two low paying jobs. Psuedo management at both. Work is boring and tedious. I'm tired all the time. I spend the time I should be sleeping laying awake looking back at all the times I fucked up my life. All the wrong decisions. All the terrible choices. All the years wasted. They plague my mind at night.

I did make some progress in my life last year. I paid off a ton of school debt, I started dressing better, found a second job and got promoted at my current one, and for the first time in a long time I think I got hit on by a girl.

I'm afraid that all of the progress is too little, too late. Once someone finds out that I'm a virgin in my 30s living at home without a career it's all down the shitter. Part of my motivation to bank all the money I can now is that if I can't get my life together, I want to dropout and become a NEET for a while. If I don't have any debts I can live with my mom for a while. Giving up would provide some relief for a while, without any pressure from the outside world, I could just relax and do nothing. I don't really want to do it for more than a few years though. If I do give up, I'll kill myself in my late 30s.
>>
>>25661497
Sounds like a good opportunity for a practice gf desu. I don't mean that in the sense that r9k usually means, but what I"m saying is you should get with her, get relationship experience, loose your V-card, but don't get too attached if it doesn't end up working out in the end. Like you said, she might not be able to hold a relationship.
>>
File: Image2883.jpg (780KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Image2883.jpg
780KB, 2048x1536px
>>25661567

I guess what I'm trying to get at here is, can't people be happy in solitude?

I find it kind of perturbing that folks have to be with someone.

I'm also beginning to feel ostracised from quite a few of my friends because of the "She's fit" and "I'd bang her" talk. It honestly pisses me off.

It just doesn't interest me and I'm starting to feel like I'm not a part of things anymore. Well that's my moaning session over with. Thanks for reading. It's good to vent.
>>
>>25661925
What kind of spells have you learned anon?
>>
File: _1409767077[1].jpg (124KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
_1409767077[1].jpg
124KB, 600x323px
tito's vodka, kahlua, and milk

This must be my sixth glass.

I need to quit for health reasons, but it's the only way I know how to cope with life.
>>
File: SuperWeenie.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
SuperWeenie.png
1MB, 1152x864px
Get the fuck outta here, tripfags. There are places more suited to your kind.
Won't even dignify you with a (you)
>>
>>25661247
fuck anon, you gotta meet at least once just to know.
>>
>>25661245
>>25661501
>>25661838
>tfw she's in her room right now, fingering herself thinking about anon

I say go kick the door in and fuck her mercilessly!
>>
>>25662047

Self-loathing

Magic Missile in a month though
>>
Hey anons. Letting you guys know that financial stuff finally cleared with my parents and their lawyers and I'm taking what inheritance I have early to finish off my bucket list.

For those of you who don't know, I have Juvenile Huntington's Disease. I'll be dead before the New Year. I'll run the place when I can, but since it's a disease that attacks my nerves, my ability to type will steadily degrade. (I'm actually typing this with a speech-to-text program).

I'll see you soon, anons. And if I don't see you before then, we'll meet in the Eternal Tavern.
>>
>>25659501
Story of my life, brother
>>
>>25662257
Godspeed you glorious bastard. My next drink will be drank in your honor.
>>
I'm in college, and I have a couple of sort of friends there. Most of my friends i know are online though, and I'm wondering if that's strange. We've known eachother for about a year, and we talk at least twice a week.
>>
File: La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg (66KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg
66KB, 340x340px
Give me a poison-laden cup of whatever drink can best mask the flavor, bartender, so that I can be on my way out this life.
>>
Give me half a bottle of nyquil for this fucking cold. Jesus christ it's been two weeks now
>>
I'm hanging out with all the friends I hung out with in high school and I've come to the realization that I don't really like any of them, an even though I've been participating in their lifestyle of going out and getting fucked up on weed and alcohol basically every night, I'm not happy with it.

All I want to do is get back to uni and connect with the friends I have there, I feel like I'm much closer to it.

And on top of all that I feel sad that I have such a disconnect from all these guys who were my best friends for like 4 years, it's just that they've changed so much.

Also my most autistic friend has a gf now and seeing her be cute with him is making me feel that feel when no gf.

Oh, my drink. Just a tall glass of water please
>>
Ending my 2 year NEET streak by going to college tomorrow. Class isn't until 2pm but I plan to go the night sober and go to bed at a somewhat decent time .
took my first shower in 2 weeks
>>
>>25662547
I fucked up my last semester of community college (I know, fucking what) and I'm still stuck at my shitty minimum wage job. The worst thing that kills me right now is that I still haven't gone to the range, even though I bought two new funs.

Southern comfort, full glass. Mind if I smoke?
>>
File: 1444781557966.jpg (88KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444781557966.jpg
88KB, 540x960px
I just saw in the Skelly thread that Bartender trip has a terminal illness. Fuck man I don't know how to feel about this. Bartender and Skelly are the only good trips and we're gonna lose one. Fuck fuck fuck, I need a drink. Slavtender, get me some scotch on the rocks.
>>
I'm back at my parents' house for a while after just graduating uni. It was supposed to be temporary, but I can't find a temporary job while I wait to hear back from grad schools. I haven't spoken to anyone here since I was 16. How do you cope with not talking to anyone or going anywhere and knowing nobody gives a shit about you?

Just keep the Maker's Mark coming.
>>
>>25662547
I know that feel, honestly. It really is jarring how your perceptions change when you expose yourself to new people, make new friends etc. I've had similar experiences in terms of going to hang out with an old group of buddies and getting a hard reminder of why I drifted away from them
>>
>>25661947
I agree anon. 2016 IS the year of the practice gf
>>
Oh man, i havent been here in a while but i want a long island and a shot of rumple minze(if thats how you spell it). I missed you bartender.
>>
>>25662677
And now i just found the birthday card my ex gave me on my last birthday, with this Bukowski poem on it; she said it made her think of me:

there is a place in the heart that
will never be filled

a space

and even during the
best moments
and
the greatest times
times

we will know it

we will know it
more than
ever

there is a place in the heart that
will never be filled
and

we will wait
and
wait

in that space
>>
Marb red and pabst blue is my night. You guys?
>>
Joined a dating website for nerds. Actually met some girl and we hit it off sending lots of texts back and forth for a few days. She said she wanted to see me though so I went on skype she immediately kind of stammered and said "Oh sorry, um, actually a friend just came over." As someone who's been told I'm a fucking 0/10 by women before it isn't helping with my self-esteem.
>>
>>25662857
I bought the biggest/cjeapest bottle of wine i could.
>>
>>25662857
Was drinking pabst earlier, sipping some Jack honey now.
>>
Shall we drink to the robot who killed himself tonight or was that just good bait...
>>
>>25662943
>>25662925
I picked up 18 cans for 10 bucks. I love cans, just something about cans that brings out flavor and coldness. Though objectively there isn't much flavor its still nice to sip while sucking down cigarettes. Tough nights, tough days. Hard times cold winds.
>>
>>25662983
he was probably just good bait, but let's pour one out for all the poor robots who've probably died today
>>
what're you all watching/listening to tonight

>>25662857
chugging back some Caribou
a classic for 604 robots
>>
File: 1.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
>>25662983

Tbqh senpai that guy was just an attention whore. And then the roasties came in and spoiled the fun.
>>
>>25663016
Hard times, cold winds, dark lights and then a pile of empty cans. Gotta love it.
>>
>>25663126
Sums up the back of my mind.
>>
just saw a sad movie and I need to unwind.

Give me something strong
>>
Got robbed the other night, the dude had a gun. Didn't lose much (just a few bucks and some annoying cards had to be canceled), and honestly didn't really bug me too much when it happened. The dude did it like a retard in the open, didn't even notice my expensive watch/phone. The whole thing was pretty weird to me, I guess I can't get over how poorly done it was/why on Earth someone would take that risk for a few bucks. Honestly wasn't sure if the gun was real, but in the moment I figured if he was jumpy enough to pull this stunt he might be dumb enough to pull the trigger if I gave him a reason.

It didn't bug me in the moment, didn't bug me after for a few hours. For whatever reason now, however, I keep replaying the scene--wondering what possibilities could have happened. Having trouble putting it behind me even, but don't quite know why.

Thanks for listening barkeep, I"ll take a glenlivet 12, neat, if you've got it. Could use a smooth drink to calm my thoughts.
>>
Vodka. Just vodka.
So I'm talking to two different girls but I'm too nervous to have them over because it's been almost a year since I've had sex and even longer since I've dated. The last time I had a girl over I had to have a drink just to tell her my address,I was buzzed at 9 in the morning at a coffee place and I wasn't proud of it. It ended up going no where,I think she wanted to fuck but I never did anything about it. Just fucking kill me,the fear of rejection is worse than the fear of being alone. If I get rejected,I certainly know it would never work. But If I don't try,I can glance down at my glass and think "well,maybe"
>>
File: 1_webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1_webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
a sick pack of pabst pounders really takes the edge off. thinking about putting on some bbc radya and zoning out on f04 settlement building
>>
File: 1449651748884.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449651748884.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?
>>
>>25663693
People come and people go. Forget about whats gone and find something new.
>>
File: 1402250807530.jpg (601KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402250807530.jpg
601KB, 1920x1080px
im a recovering alcoholic , feels weird to actually admit that because i alwys just chalked it up to me being young and trying to have fun

been sober since the beginning of this year, may not seem like much but compared to drinking 2 40s every day to nothing since then, feels ok. i feel like every day im piecing back what my personality. i hope i can make it. every night i go though the same thought process, maybe 1 drink wont hurt, oh maybe just one 4loko or just one 40, its better than 2 40s right?

its a struggle , but i hope i can keep it up. i want to be able to go to sleep at night without help from alcohol or weed.

just venting since i dont really havce anyone i can talk to about this.
>>
Gin and Tonic please

Broke up with this girl 1.5 months ago. super committed relationship. super messy break up. thing is she's moved on just a week later and i'm only just now feeling interested in other women. got a date on tuesday. its difficult to move on. dont know if i can trust myself with anyone else yet
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (55KB, 1446x814px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
55KB, 1446x814px
>>25664021
Good luck anon, you can do it
>>
>>25662257
See you in Valhalla.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.