[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loner thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 33

File: 1451031353410.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451031353410.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
Who /loner/ here? What type of loner are you? For me is the friendly stranger
>People never invite me to social events
>never made friends even if I tried
>can make pleasant conversations
occasionally at workplace but never enough to actually get someone to like me enough as a friend
>tfw will always be distant to everyone
>tfw will always be a work acquaintance
>>
>never leave house unless i absolutely have to
>parents always scold at me for this
>dont even have conversation with anyone at work since im no longer the new guy
i just want friends who i can hang out with
>>
A few weeks ago the only friend I had for a while bullied me and deleted me on steam so I've been alone again since.
In HS I was a loner too but I at least had a lot of internet friends.
Not sure if other loners experience them, but I do still have these hopeless sinking episodes sometimes because of it. It just hits me all at once that I have no actual other friend or human that I can truely talk to about personal shit or trust.
>>
>>25655944
I'm pretty much you. I don't have any problems being social with people but I don't have any friends and never have had gfs.

I don't think people can tell but I might be wrong.
>>
File: contemplative_elliot.png (905KB, 987x645px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative_elliot.png
905KB, 987x645px
I don't want friends, never have, never will. Worst part is not having good AI to play co op games with.
>>
>>25656382
>>25655944
I'm like both of you
Whatever quality it is we lack, trust me, they can tell, that's why we don't have friends
>>
>>25656404
Tfw no Splatoon Squad
Truely the worst part of being a loner
>>
>>25656407
I don't know. I kind of get the same vibe from eggman. He has a gf now who wants to prove him wrong that not all girls are bad, but she'll get bored and she'll dump him eventually. Anyway, he seems pretty normal.
>>
>>25655944
iktf
I just want one person to be close with, that's it.
>>
>>25656495
>He has a gf now who wants to prove him wrong that not all girls are bad

source?
>>
totally given up on trying to be socially liked. my new goal is to wageslave with the slight hope that i might meet a grill who doesnt mind me being socially under a bridge
>>
>>25655944

>live alone
>stopped talking to every friend i had
>stopped caring about women after having 1 gf
>just waiting to die

Always felt alone around people. No one cares about you unless they directly benefit from it.
>>
>>25656404
I thought Sheva's AI in Resident Evil 5 was pretty good.

>>25656446
You can easily find a squad on SquidBoards if you're good. Or find one on /v/, or some other game board.
>>
File: lonely middle ground.png (26KB, 1022x215px) Image search: [Google]
lonely middle ground.png
26KB, 1022x215px
Dumping "My Life" folder
>>
>>25656537
>doesnt mind me being socially under a bridge
You won't. They care about that more than anything. An unattractive face can be forgiven, poor body can be ignored, a bad personality might even be overlooked.... But social status is #1.
>>
I'm the desperate for love without shallow motives but people only bring me pain loner
>>
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (607KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
607KB, 2048x1536px
>Never leave my apartment
>The only people I talk to are anons
>Social anxiety, terrible social skills, being around others is hell
>Used to work and save up to travel (alone) but I've been a NEET for the past 2.5 years and collect bux
>Recently I want to make money again and resume my travels but this resume gap is making it hard to find a job

Don't fall for the NEET trap anons
>>
>>25655944
>shutin, NEET of 4 years, literally havent left my house in 3 months, and that was only to go nightwalking.
>try to improve social skills and look for friends to play vidya with
>r9k full of richfags that can afford PC gaming, no PSNbots.
>havent played videogames with friends in 2+ years
>>
>>25656590
well thats ok, i've kind of come to notice thats how it works

maybe ill snap and just kidnap one
>>
>only leave home for uni
>no social skills
>no confidence
I'm not rude towards people(since I'm a beta pushover), but since I never take initiative I'm very boring and no one wants to be my friend(which I understand).
>>
File: 1309394918604.jpg (24KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
1309394918604.jpg
24KB, 358x400px
see anons THIS is what i remember from /r9k/. THIS is home
>>
File: becoming a recluse.png (18KB, 1139x94px) Image search: [Google]
becoming a recluse.png
18KB, 1139x94px
>>25656581
original comment right here yessirreeeee
>>
>don't like being with people
>don't like being alone
>>
>>25656590
This
I dont blame them desu
Honestly dont know what would we do if i ever got a gf
My life consist of work,gym and vidya
>>
I don't understand how people who still live at home can complain about loneliness. Your family may hate your loser guts but at least you have someone in your life. Anyone.

I listen to music and talk to myself to stay sane but if I was forbidden those things I would have literally nothing to live for. Just a shitty empty cell in a commie bloc.
>>
File: 1443733181666.jpg (318KB, 1000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
1443733181666.jpg
318KB, 1000x1926px
>tfw the pure near-orgasmic bliss of going to a movie alone and being the only one in the theater
>>
File: clown for hire.png (58KB, 955x221px) Image search: [Google]
clown for hire.png
58KB, 955x221px
>>25656731
robot comment here it is
>>
>>25655944
OP, your post just described me perfectly

Fuck
>>
File: 1452392708403.jpg (155KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1452392708403.jpg
155KB, 800x1422px
>>25656526
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25628267/#25632922

here you go friend
>>
File: 1426525775845.jpg (82KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426525775845.jpg
82KB, 450x800px
>thought I had at least one really good friend
>he gets married
>didn't expect to be best man but thought I'd at least be a groomsmen
>nope
>wasn't even asked to be an usher
>>
>>25656742
This pretty much.

dsfgfdg
>>
>>25656783
At least you dont have a family silently judging you
You are completly free
You can go where ever you want without explaining your self to anybody
>>
>>25656783
i think it's less about complaining about loneliness than it is just feeling alone. we share it because if you dont share how alone you are, then you can't be sure if other people feel this loneliness. if you know of other people who share the same kind of loneliness, then theres some kind of security in there knowing that other people are like you and aren't completely miserable

that said i live at home with a large family that isn't in my generation. i try to minimize my interactions with them because all they do is make me feel ashamed, not like they mean to
>>
File: jokes.png (21KB, 1042x157px) Image search: [Google]
jokes.png
21KB, 1042x157px
>>25656816
last one right here savor it
>>
>>25656816
>>25656731
>>25656581
i see your posts and identify strongly with them
>>
>naturally quiet person
>people treat you like shit when you have that trait
>start to hate interacting with people
>try to avoid talking to people more and more as time goes on
>I haven't had an actual friend since the beginning of middle school

I'm 24 and I've just accepted I'll never fit in. I'm a weird guy, and no matter how much I tried to assimilate, I'll always be different. The second I open my mouth, everyone knows it. It's horrible when you're a quiet guy and you have to work with a bunch of extroverts that have their little clique. The animosity people can muster when they're in groups is unreal.
>>
>>25656783
you're right anon
i was very lonely when i was living in my own during uni
now i live with my mom and we joke around and she makes me food, big difference

im a loser
>>
>>25655944
>get along with people well enough
>talk to them when they interact with me
>never say hi first
>not because I don't like them but because I never think to do it
>never reach out to talk to someone first because it feels weird to do it now at this point
>don't even call or message my mom
>she checks in with me every now and then to make sure I still love her and I'm alive and doing okay
>keep moving towns so if I run into someone repeatedly often enough that we are considered friendly and like minded, surely enough when I skip town that will end when we no longer end up in a room together
>see their posts on facebook, like them and comment sometimes
>never message anyone
>no one messages me
>if they do, I don't know how to respond, conversation dies fast
>there is only exception
>when I fall in love
>I reach out to that person easily, like I'm addicted
>being in love with them satisfies my need for human connection
>I interact with their friends and maybe we all become friendly with time
>but they're still not my friends
>I don't reach out to them
>they don't reach out to me
>I sit in my isolation
>we grow bored of each other
>I skip town again
>I wonder why I don't have friends
>I blame it on skipping town
>but the fact is
>I'm a selfish fuck that doesn't make human connections because I don't see the use in them until I'm really truly alone
>and one day I will die alone
>surrounded by no one
>because I couldn't reach out and give a part of myself to someone unless they gave all of them to me first
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 700x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 700x551px
>>25655944
There is something about me that repels people. I have never been approached to be friends by another person in my entire life. At school or at work. I have no one. It goes without saying that a girl has never found me attractive.

My entire life consists of me riding the bus alone, sitting in my cubicle alone, eating lunch alone, and sleeping alone. The only time I talk to someone is when they have questions or I am getting assigned a new task.

I came into this world alone, I live through it alone, and I will die alone.

I'm not even white, fucking end me god.
>>
>>25656926
read No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai. It pretty much describes the life of a "clown for hire" in detail and the descent to robotdom.
>friends only use you for entertainment/favors
>being funny in order to mask your isolation
>being funny stops being a defense mechanism and becomes your personality
>>
>>25655944
I get told a lot I look like a thug. People just avoid me because of my angry looks, some even switch to the other side of the road when I'm walking through the city at night. Can't count the times that people actually approached me and wanted to buy drugs.

Once people get to know me they realize I'm a really nice guy, but the looks are keeping most people away.

Also, I can't talk to total strangers. I'm fine talking when I get introduced to people or on the rare occasion someone actually approaches me, bit I simply can't initiate contact.
>>
I'm the kind of loner that people want to know but I wish they'd leave me alone.

>tfw pretend to be an angry person so people will leave me alone
>works on most people but then there's a small group that see right through it and approach me wanting to be friends anyway

y
>>
File: .png (119KB, 2220x450px) Image search: [Google]
.png
119KB, 2220x450px
>>25656581
Heres one for you
>>
>>25655944
>People invite me to social events
>I don't go

Never use to get invited anywhere. Guess I've just adjusted to being alone at this point.
>>
>live in apartment with gf for about a year and a half
>never felt such heavy loneliness after she left
>lived alone for 3 years now
>get invited to parties and such but tend to decline
>dont like being around a lot of people doing completely meaningless shit and talking about completely meaningless shit
>have no problem being/playing outgoing for a little while to go to a party or be with someone

Think I've grown rather used to being alone.
Doesn't seem like there are many here who feel content in their lonely existence. Can you truly call yourself a loner when you're always wishing for company?
>>
>>25657241
>Can you truly call yourself a loner when you're always wishing for company?

This. A lot of fucking failed normies in this thread. A true loner doesn't need friends. My Steam friends list has been blank or had one person (who I didn't speak to) for as long as I can remember.
>>
File: summation of normies.png (37KB, 1300x242px) Image search: [Google]
summation of normies.png
37KB, 1300x242px
>>25657159
thanks my friend. I've run out of cyborg screenshots so here's some good old-fashioned normie hate
>>
>>25657241
I used to love a guy that enjoyed being alone. he was pretty numb to love and affection. being with him left me wanting more. for him, love was exclusively sexual. hearing me say that I loved him was what got him off. but any display of affection when he wasn't turned on was brushed off, unwanted.

I would sometimes lament how lonely I felt, not having any friends. he told me that eventually you just don't miss people anymore, you just would really rather be alone. he always wanted to get a boat and live as a hermit at sea.
>>
>tfw Ive become that autist that recycles 4cuck memes in tinychat rooms as a way to try to be the "funny" guy
>>
>>25656721
Good shit familia. Feeling cozy eating 2 Big Macs reading this post. This is a certified robot post, i guess the normans are finally getting bored of this place.
>>
I had friends in high school but we stopped talking. I don't really care enough to make new ones, nor do I have the means to. Stopped thinking about having a girlfriend because I'd be bottom of the barrel relationship material. Thought about fucking a prostitute but I stopped caring about that too.

I like when my emotions catch up to me, it makes me feel human again. I want to suffer, and I want people to shut the fuck up and leave me alone.
>>
>>25657330
i was about to agree with him too when i realized hes satisfied with what society has given him, which doesnt sit right with me so i can't really call him a true robot

its funny though because generally when people who think they're robots, but aren't, are disqualified for the exact opposite reasons as him
>>
>>25657505
I didn't agree with his entire post, just that one line. He claims to have had a girlfriend in the past which makes him a huge fucking normie. I don't need to know anything else about him.
>>
File: rain.png (149KB, 390x384px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
149KB, 390x384px
>>25657342
please tell me how he got you in bed starting from the top with detail
>>
>>25657330
the neat thing about a thread, though, is that a loner is defined by the OP for the existence of the thread, and everyone that relates to the OP and the OP's definition of a loner posts. everyone converses and feels empathy for each other, and then the thread goes away and everyone is richer for it

if the OP is wrong and no one relates, the thread dies, no one is worse off

except maybe that OP because now he's really a loner
>>
File: 1445607168889.jpg (124KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1445607168889.jpg
124KB, 600x598px
>>25656742
This is purgatory.
>>
>>25657574
he was a robot

we met on /r9k/

we skyped for months

he flew out to meet me once

I loved him for a year
>>
>>25655944
I do this. I might be antisocial cause I avoid stuff
>>
>>25657692
>robot
>uses skype

uhhh ok
>>
File: screenshot.2016-01-10 18.07.51.png (5KB, 591x228px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.2016-01-10 18.07.51.png
5KB, 591x228px
>>25657643
you cant just make up your own definition for words
>>
>>25657717
This is just what r9k is now, notice how most of the threads are just about gf breakups and stupid normie shit like that
>>
>>25657643
>the neat thing about a thread, though, is that a loner is defined by the OP for the existence of the thread

I don't give a single fuck what OP thinks a loner is. He can hold down a job and make "pleasant conversations" so not only is he not a loner, he's not even a robot. OP is just the average guy. You think average people have great social lives? No. They're lucky to have even one good friend.
>>
>>25657748
and yet there's a whole thread of people here that feel the same way OP do and agree that they're loners

whether or not they're right or wrong, in this thread they all agree with each other
>>
>>25657505
>>25657552
I'm not claiming that I am a robot, folks. I'm claiming I spend the vast majority of my day alone.
Quite honestly I'd rather not have gone through the whole gf deal because of how devastated it left me afterwards. We lived together in a small apartment for a while, which fucked me up as I had never experienced love like that. I was content in my loneliness before her, then I lost it as I was shown a whole new world with lots of emotions.
Luckily it has returned to me now, the feeling of being content in loneliness, appreciating ones own company.
>>
>>25657822
>and agree that they're loners
doesnt make them right
>>
>>25657023
Do you work? How do you afford moving so much?
>>
>>25657822
>whether or not they're right or wrong, in this thread they all agree with each other

Sounds like some Reddit/Facebook circle jerk.

>>25657829
>muh love lost is worse than never having loved

Kill yourself, please.
>>
>>25657829
i wasnt trying to tell you if you were or not, i just thought it was interesting that people who cal themselves robots aren't robots because they lack the qualities that you have

you're kind of rare, anon
>>
>>25657748
>>25657822
just because we all recognize our loneliness doesnt mean we thirst for friends
>>
>>25657972
Every "loner" in this thread makes it pretty clear that they WANT friends but can't get them. I won't go through the whole thread but I'll show you three examples.

>>25655944

>>25656101
>dont even have conversation with anyone at work since im no longer the new guy

>>25656287
>It just hits me all at once that I have no actual other friend or human that I can truely talk to about personal shit or trust.

Oh wait, those are the first three posts. I guarantee that the rest of the thread is just as terrible.

Not loners, FAILED NORMIES.
>>
File: Numb.png (121KB, 323x409px) Image search: [Google]
Numb.png
121KB, 323x409px
It's better this way, I am not a good person.
It's better if I disappear really, sometimes I try to connect to people and be friends but it's really all just show, I actually fucking hate being around people and making small talk.
I just want my apartment, my necessities, and my computer.
that's it.
>>
>>25657772
OP here,
I never had friends, I never been in a relationship, I never even went to parties or any type of social event. Just because I don't sperg out on every conversation doesn't make me a normie.
>>
>>25658036
>Every "loner" in this thread makes it pretty clear that they WANT friends but can't get them
>reading things that arent there
>>
>>25658036
>WANT friends but can't get them
>didnt even try
are you sure you read this right
>>
>>25658240
Are you kidding me? Him saying "even if I tried" implies that he tried. Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1445117718746.jpg (15KB, 333x207px) Image search: [Google]
1445117718746.jpg
15KB, 333x207px
>>25658036
>IF YOU EVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING FRIENDS THEN YOU'RE A NORMIE I SUFFER MORE THEN YOU LOOK AT ME!

oh boy here we go...
>>
>>25658320
My point is that I don't suffer because I don't share their weakness of feeling like I need friends or need to be in a relationship. I just came in here to call them failures.
>>
>>25658353
So you, yourself come here to call a bunch of losers failures? Doesn't that make you a normie?
>>
>>25658379
>So you, yourself come here to call a bunch of losers failures? Doesn't that make you a normie?

Not at all. Are you saying losers don't put each other down? You must be new here if you think that. I've seen faggots insult trannies.
>>
>>25658258
actually no, no it doesnt
>>
Im a seemingly 'normal' person and I don't believe anyone who I work with would ever imagine that I have no friends and Ive never had a bf. I want friends but building relationships feels impossible. I have a few coworkers I talk to and Im comfortable with but it just never seems to get to that next level..of friendship? I guess. I really think my excessive marijuana use as halted that part of my life tremendously. Im 2 days sober now and never want to be a bum pot head again. I would use to it as a substitute for my loneliness and in return it was making me even more reclusive and awkward.
>>
File: 1442012989726.jpg (28KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
1442012989726.jpg
28KB, 422x437px
>>25658406
>Normie confirmed
GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>25658416
You're so stupid. Tell me this: If he never tried to make friends, how can he say that "i couldnt make friends even if I tried"? He can't, unless he was lying.

>>25658435
>getting triggered
>>
I don't dislike most people I just feel much better when they aren't around.
>>
I push people away. They seemed to want to be my friends though.

Now I realised what I did, I'm so alone.
>>
>>25658458
the terms 'even if' imply a lack of occurrence
>>
>>25658416
>>25658458
OP here
Maybe I was wrong, since the definition of being a loner is not wanting friends. But still >>25658458 is right, I tried in the past and fail, so that makes me a failure. But I've given up at it
>tfw don't belong anywhere
>>
>>25658585
>the terms 'even if' imply a lack of occurrence

What the hell am I reading? You know what, I don't even care. I doubt that I can make you understand so it's best we just drop it.

>>25658604
>I tried in the past and fail, so that makes me a failure

Oh look, I was right about everything. That's such a good feeling.

But you know what, OP. You probably do belong here with the current userbase. I mean, you're kind of a loner, just not by choice.
>>
>>25658657
how about a scenario in which anon wants friends, but realizes everyone around is too shitty to want to be friends with, and is alone because it's better than being sociable with bad people?
>>
>>25658706
>how about a scenario in which anon wants friends, but realizes everyone around is too shitty to want to be friends with, and is alone because it's better than being sociable with bad people?

Sounds like a smart person. Sounds like who I am. To be completely honest, I have one friend. I haven't seen him since classes ended, though. I still think of myself as a loner because I don't even keep in contact with the guy and wouldn't care if we ever spoke again.

I fully agree though. Being alone is better than being friends with shitty people. I see just show shitty normies are when I speak to them which is why I don't become friends with them.
>>
>>25658767
>Sounds like a smart person. Sounds like who I am.
that's a pretty ugly attitude

the much more likely reason for this scenario is laziness; it's much more trouble than it's worth
>>
>be alone
>want friends
>decide to go socialise
in the middle of socialising:
>Yawn idrc about his/her friend circle's drama i'll have to not yawn and keep smiling and staring at her nose and nod sometimes
>i dont even follow this story im being told anymore, there are too many characters. who is the she and the he now?
>try to talk about stuff i like/want to say, people change the topic anyway or just misunderstand
>have to constantly pay attention to every single person's mannerisms and speech
>and constantly keep track of the flow of convo
>tiring as fuck
>socialising ends
>what the fuck i never wanna do this again
>go back to being alone for 1~2 months before i feel extremely lonely again

RINSE AND REPEAT
>>
>>25658801
>the much more likely reason for this scenario is laziness; it's much more trouble than it's worth

No, it's not laziness. I used to be lazy but not so much anymore. I'll give people the time of day if I think they're worth it. How many people are worth it? I can count the nice people I've met in my life if I just use the fingers on my hands.
>>
>>25658842
being courteous and responding to public cues is a far cry from making friends
>>
>>25658905
>being courteous and responding to public cues is a far cry from making friends
I don't know what you're trying to say.
>>
https://youtu.be/MTb_VesmiZg
Origunsl
>>
>>25658051
that was a great comic book senpai
>>
File: jags guy.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
jags guy.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>raised as an only child
>by a single mom
>in two villages in the Irish midlands
>one had a population of around 500 people, another had a population of around 4000 people
>neither me nor my mom were involved in the local community

what do you expect? what about that upbringing screams "socialite" to you? what chance did I have?

how on earth was I expected to become well-adjusted? fucking tv?

I have always been alone, I have always had such a hard time getting anybody to give a single fuck about me. I didn't get this from my family, I didn't have many friends, nobody else cared about me, the government didn't give a fuck, the police didn't care when I went to them over being physically abused

many people got two loving parents, all I got was an alcoholic sociopath and a man who cheated on my mom and wanted little to do with me after

I don't WANT to be a loner (never have liked it), but what the fuck am I supposed to do about it?
>>
>>25659033
tfw ywn raise lost orphan robots
>>
>>25659033
It's depressing what a bad parent or bad parents can do to a person's life and future. I consider myself lucky which is why I'm relatively well adjusted. From what I've read on r9k, most robots had it worse than me.

The only good thing to take away from a shitty childhood is knowing that if you ever have children, you're less likely to make the same mistakes.
>>
File: semen swimmer.png (174KB, 367x319px) Image search: [Google]
semen swimmer.png
174KB, 367x319px
>>25659138
another thing that makes me mad is how much POTENTIAL I had

even though my life was horrible, I was doing alright until I was 12/13, I was a straight A student in all classes

I then started going to the houses of other kids for the first time and I saw that they had : bigger houses than mine, they had more stuff than I did, they had better relationships with their parents and they actually had siblings to talk to. I would go over for dinner and these occasions were so much better than my home life

around that time my mom turned into a gigantic alcoholic and I became so disillusioned at life: I did everything right but still nothing went right for me: I did everything I was supposed to do and got nothing in return

I got mad and just stopped caring about school, started smoking cigarettes, sneaking porn home, getting drunk. I carried on like that in my teens, setting shit on fire with napalm, taking cocaine etc.

I would've been far better off if I grew up in a normal household
>>
>>25657073
I suppose thats better than being silent / unable to think of anything to say in interacts (me)
>>
>Actually can make a good friendship easily
>No one likes football and tennis in ny city
>tfw only have a really few friends because of interest
>>
>be me
>talk to someone for a couple of days
>that person randomly stops talking to me or deletes my number for no apparent reason
>>>>>OR
>be me
>talk to acquaintance in school
>don't talk to acquaintance outside of school
>>>>OR
>have Internet friends
>stay in bed all day or play video games all day
>realize how boring your life is
>realize it's better that way
>>
>>25657692
chicagooooooooooo

ogblox
>>
>>25658406
Trannies are the amongst the lowest scuk of the earth. Faggots are much better than those mentally I'll freaks.
>>
>>25658839
Sounds like me with the withdrawal. Fucking normies no wonder whores are always "just looking for a fun time xDDD" with le traveling and yet input absolutely nothing.
>>
>>25659964
All of the above my man. Replace school with work though
>>
Same as you OP. Not a bad socializer IRL, just never made any significant connection with others. I would have "friends* that I'd only talk to at school. After school there was just me.

Whatever. The internet has a better choice of people, I have a group of internet friends who share the same interests as me that I talk to every day.
>>
File: image.png (109KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 444x444px
>>25655944
>have one friend I hang out with
>haven't talked to a girl in years (girls that I'm forced to talk to because I wagecuck as a cashier don't count)
>just assume I come across as a creep to every girl I work with anyway
>almost never initiate a conversation, even to my one friend
>never look at anyone in public, eyes forward and blank expression like a robot
>the only thing I'm proud of about myself is my body I've worked on for 5 years
>if I hear a car horn beeping near me or someone say my name I don't even bother looking, since they were probably reaching out to someone else
>>
File: 1386725027831.jpg (109KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1386725027831.jpg
109KB, 600x726px
>>25655944
how do I not be a loner anymore?
the only time I leave my house is to get food for the month

I need reasons to leave the house but since all my friends moved away I don't have anyone to hang out with
>>
>>25655944
The type of loner who doesn't even know how to type not out here.

No real friends anymore, have a group of people I play magic with that stopped inviting me to play, one of the guys does occasionally, everyone I've ever movies with has kicked me out including my parents and the person who was my oldest friend at the time, women have rejected me at every opportunity with liberal use of the word "never", and I don't even know if I even enjoy video games anymore.
>>
>>25656550
If you're deemingly a resourceful person; yeah a lot of people want to benefit from you. It's sort of fucked, but I've learnt to accept it two years ago. If someone needs help with something, I'll help them, and give them something; I'm a nice guy; not the sort of nice guys are very entitled.

This sort of resonates with maslow hierachy of needs. I'm lucky to have to learnt this years ago and realizing recently that it really applies to the real world.

>>25656537
I had that those sorts of thoughts last year. I don't want anyone's validation either. Anyways most gals are extroverted, I hardly doubt there isn't much introverted gals out there; like yourself being an introverted guy.

In fact, honestly introverted women don't exist at all, sorry bro; this is default by nature; many of them are social by nature its part of their biology. e.g. group thinking, group survival, ..., etc

Also most of them don't hold any sympathy and remorse as well :/.>>25656590 pretty much this guy is right on the money; women are attracted to what you have and what they can benefit from.
>>
Hello fellow S.T.A.L.K.E.R
I guess I'm the "guy you'd find around the zone"
>hunting for artefacts
>trading
>singing around the campfire with my stalkerbros
>>
>>25657748
what about being a social rejection and unaccepatance? it had driven me to deep isolation.

i guess its partially true, but not wholesomely true.
>>
>>25656581
>le not weird enough for the weirdos but not normal enough for the popular XDDDD
"the weirdos" are just a bunch of fucking normies who are not popular, they have groups and lee weird friends xdxd. try being so weird you dont have anyone buddy
>>
how would one of you loners feel if some other loner lookingfag started talking to you?
>>
>>25665567
Alright. I talk to one guy online who seems like a loner maybe once or twice every 2 weeks about some game or internet/autist thing.
>>
>>25656581
I always thought I was alone...
>>
>>25656816
I never knew I could feel a 100% feel
>>
I prefer to be alone. I openly describe myself as a shut-in to coworkers. I only get invited places occasionally as a courtesy for events that everyone else is invited to.

Work provides more than enough social interaction for me to ever want, so my free time is all my own.
>>
>>25657023
Unless you commit to a really reliable suicide pact, or are a part of a mass murder/disaster, everyone dies alone....If you die in the company of loved ones they're not dying simultaneously or anything so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: bart.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
>never leave house
>bf is my only friend so I'm especially clingy
>hate going out
>extremely awkward in public, can't even form sentences
>make friends but can never keep them
People are too much of a bother imo
I can never juggle a social and a romantic life while worrying about responsibilities and since I'm also bipolar its hard for me to maintain a friendship since I can go weeks without wanting to communicate with anyone

On the flip side
>talkative
>can talk to anyone about anything
>nothing really bothers me, even people

>tfw its been 6 months and I'm still depressed
>tfw after I get over my mood swings all the friends I made are gone
>>
>>25666691
>has bf
>complaining about anything
How many times do I have to see this shit? I'm going to pop a blood vessel. Get out fucking normie.
>>
>>25666747
But getting a bf/gf is simple?
>>
seems like this is the thread for the real robots? Well here am I

>be me
>get kicked out of school for not attending
>dont want to tell my parents
>since 2 months I am hiding every day in our garage for a few hours
>have zero friends to go to
>too autistic for a job
>have to go to the doctor since summer 2015
>still didnt managed to go because muh autism and being afraid of going out
>I clean my teeth 2 times a day
>>
>>25666852
get out you fucking normie, you dont belong here

>>25667011
and obviously khv
>>
File: 1354388262953.jpg (5KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1354388262953.jpg
5KB, 126x126px
Watching something on tv when a guy and a girl start hitting it off. "See that's how relationships start" my mother says.

The actors on the tv show are sat on a couch at opposites end with enough space between them for 2-3 other people. They lean in to talk and pass each other their drinks to see how they taste as they trade compliments on choice of drink.

"That's not how relationships start..." "She chose to go over to there because she liked how he looked, she did all the work he hardly said anything in the conversation. It would be a relationship because she wants it to be and she knows she's pretty enough to get a guys attention."

She reluctantly see's my point of view and agree's with it.

"But i don't want to go to a club to meet someone, especially if they are dunk." I explained to my mother and told her how this is the big question for anyone who doesn't drink. Where do you go to meet someone? "Play sports then!" she responds. listing off squash or badminton as easy ones to pick up and meet people through.

Too bad you can't just go to the sports place and play alone huh, you need friends to play sports, you won't find random strangers there looking for someone else to play with like me...

She's stumped. I leave the room. (1/2)
>>
What's even the point? I could waste time with a friend i'll grow apart from or spend all of my time doing what I love. The latter is the best choice.
>>
>>25667047
I haven't had friends, ever. In school growing up i had a 'friend' but it only got so good because his mom always dropped him off at our house in the mornings for a car ride to school. The morning would go on and we chat and interact in classes with each other, at break-time about 11am we would kick a football around. By lunch time at 1pm he was bored of me and went off to find others. In highschool i stuck close to my cousin who i was close with. Everyone else were just "people i know". People i used to get through high school. I was an outcast even then, no one really wanted me as their friend. I fit in with the other outcasts and would spend lunch times in the library rooms 25% of the time, i say 25% but it could have been a lot more if i wasn't so young and naive. I spent all my free time at home on consoles or computers so in highschool i always tried to be pro-active instead of sitting in the library like the other guys. I would take one of them with me and just walk around all lunch time for an hour.

Now i am 25 and a half. For about the last 7 years i have done the same thing every evening and weekend, whole days even.

I think 7 years is my limit, i am seriously bored of it now. I want a friend or relationship with a girl.

I've opened okcupid and match.com accounts again.

Wish me luck robots. (2/2)
>>
>>25666852
>But getting a bf/gf is simple?
just came into this thread to say fuck you.
saged and reported.
>>
>>25666852
getting a bf is simple
getting a gf is hard
>>
>>25667279
Not really?

You can easily get a decent looking gf because girls below 7/10 have low confidence, but most guys will always want something better than what they already have
>>
>>25656893
Not alone in being alone. Nice.
>>
>>25667011

I got booted out of HS as a junior for the same reason.

>tfw trying to fix my shit by going to cc after 2 years now but i am still anxious as fuck
>>
File: 2gnQGOVy5hY.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2gnQGOVy5hY.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
I'm the loner who chooses to be alone.

I get invited out sometimes but don't go. Don't have friends, don't interact with people and never get close to people.

I've learned to live like this and it's okay.
>>
>>25667604
people stopped inviting me after few months
>>
File: 1450319662002.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1450319662002.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
Tired of all these ass-blasted uglies trying to hate on other robots.

Being ugly, having a small dick, or being short does not automatically make you a robot. Just as not being a virgin and having/had a gf automatically makes you a normie. Just imagine for a minute that you are now 6 feet tall with a big dick and a handsome face. Does this suddenly fix all if not most of your problems? If yes then yeah, you probably are a failed normie.

Being a robot stems from low confidence and low self-esteem which is not always directly linked with your psychical appearance. Just look at /fit/ for fucks sake and I'm sure that there are others in here who can attest to this.

Being a virgin, alone, or having no gf and friends are all just symptoms of the robot and not the cause.

Why the fuck has it now become a competition to see who is the biggest fucking loser?
>>
File: 43.gif (28KB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
43.gif
28KB, 171x200px
Used to get invited to go out in high-school, always rejected to play counter strike source or another video-game. These days I've got no friends, online or in real life When i work at jobs (Be a casual or something) and i think i might get along with people really well, i still don't get invited to places or anything of the likes.

My only friend is my motorcycle, a literal engine on wheels. I'll take it out every now and then and ride for a good couple hours listening to music. That's the only time i go out.
>>
>>25659138
>The only good thing to take away from a shitty childhood is knowing that if you ever have children, you're less likely to make the same mistakes

Bullshit. This is the line my mentally ill mother, whose mother was herself mentally ill, told herself to explain away all the bullshit she put me and my sister through. If a river of crazy runs through your family, the only surefire way to "not make the same mistakes" is to not have fucking children.
>>
>>25659448
I feel you, anon. I remember it wasn't until I was in 8th-9th grade that I realized people weren't "putting on a show" for me because I was company. They actually cared about each other, treated each other decently, helped each other, and didn't try to avoid each other while living in the same home. It was a bitter pill.
>>
>>25668523
As in when I would go to peoples houses for projects and stuff.
>>
>>25667694
Only virgin males can be robots, agreed?
>>
I am silent all the time and if someone tries to talk to me I just ignore them or say "yeah" and walk off.
Sometimes if someone does something stupid I stare at them until they look so they know I think they're retarded.
I just hate these people so much and want to make them feel offended or bad or anything as much as I can. I realise this sounds like an edgy teenager but I think most people deserve it
>>
who else is wating for personal AIs you can configure to be as autistic as you and will keep you company?
>>
>>25655944
>don't feel the need to meet new people and make friends
>some people consider me as their friend,I consider them acquaintances.
>don't feel the need for a relationship,I fell in love only once,she clearly loved me too and would attempt to flirt with me, but I simply ignored her.
>rarely leave the house
>feel that when I'm outside people are always staring at me and judging me, but at the same time I don't give a fuck what they think and I hate them all
>I actually work to make people dislike me,I enjoy pissing people off
>I come off as distant,aloof,arrogant and smartass
>I'd probably become a hikikomori if I wouldn't have to go outside
>>
>>25655944
Anyone else in Melbourne?
>perhaps we could meet up tomorrow
>>
>>25655944
why are you attention whoring around?
>>
File: 1447878559355.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1447878559355.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>'loner' thread
>half the posts are normies talking about their social lives
>>
>haven't made a single friend since high school
>my high school friends have all branched out and made their own groups
>see them maybe 2-3 times a year if that
>been at uni for 2 years, literally 0 friends
>crippling loneliness

On the plus side I've made some friends on my guild on WoW. I've missed inside jokes and just fucking about, even though I know I probably won't be talking to them all in a few months when the guild disbands.
>>
>>25669812
Melb lad here
>>
>>25670031
Which suburb?
>want to meet up?
>>
File: not.png (189KB, 706x719px) Image search: [Google]
not.png
189KB, 706x719px
No friends online. No friends in real life. Not even friends with the brother I live with. I just shut myself in my room on the computer.

I think about ending myself every day. My life has no meaning. Why prolong it?
>>
>Look like chad in HS
>Anti social
>Sat alone at lunch
>Girls always try to flirt, fucked a few then never talked to them again
>Guy's try to fight me for fucking the girl they liked
>Always got suspended for fighting
>Eventually get kicked out of HS

I just wasn't born with that social gene. Now im a HS dropout and work odd jobs just to get by. Still no friends and a complete loner
>>
>>25670610
What is the name of the manga?
>>
>>25670692
well, at least you no longer try to satisfy women
>>
>>25657028
That about sums things up for me too. At least I'm white and have money. I honestly don't care anymore. I have a house and pets so i stay busy by myself.
>>
>>25655944
>Popular chad in school
>Part of nearly every sports team
>Get put into a soccer academy at age 14
>Had teenage GF, never did anything but social acceptance
>At 16 a family member killed himself in my room
>Become depressed and paranoid
>Stopped everything, grades failed, sports failed, friends left
>12 years later and i'm here.

Was it better to have loved and lost, probably not, but i'll never know.
>>
>have a good job doing IT
>2 colleagues I can chat with for a bit
>no friends, except for steam
>home after work, do psychedelics every night because there isnt shit else to do.
>>
File: normies.png (234KB, 391x658px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
234KB, 391x658px
>>25670751
>What is the name of the manga?

Boku no Pico
>>
>>25670751
Koe no Katachi
>>
>>25670751
>What is the name of the manga?

I do believe it's A Silent Voice
>>
>>25671558
>>25671578
Thanks, found it.
>>25671502
:^)
>>
>>25655944
People seem to either kinda like me or tolerate me. They certainly don't want me to be around, they just don't mind it... Or at least that's how I perceive things, so I keep myself at a distance regardless which probably doesn't help.
>>
>>25656404
Heroes in GW1 were GOAT AI party members. Fully customizable stat spread and skill bars with optional elite armors you could give them, and you even got multiples of classes so you could pick and choose your favorites. It even had it's own pvp mode based on fighting other players with hero teams. The perfect interrupt skill casts were amazing.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.