[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissless Virgin Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1439966814287.jpg (381KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
1439966814287.jpg
381KB, 1024x722px
You are locked from this thread if you have ever
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
>had a sexual encounter with a girl
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl
or if you are female..
>>
are these the pokemon?
>>
>>25654418
lol ur liek so random
>>
I came in my girlfriend's pussy over a dozen times the last couple days.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>25654445
*the guys from pokemon

sorry wasn't paying attention
>>
I have done all those things.

Eat shit, OP.
>>
>>25654472
original art by simon stalenhag.
http://www.simonstalenhag.se/
>>
File: tfw0of10.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
tfw0of10.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>the only one on /r9k/ who can honestly post itt
>>
>>25654509
you're not a gril, fuck off
>>
I have:
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl

i qualify right?
>>
>>25654738
your mom doesn't count lolzx
>>
>>25654372
Meaningful discussion should not be counted. A friendzoned idiot can be used as an emotional dumpster. For years. Speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>25654842
means you were cute enough to be worth talking to. that means that someday you may be worth a pity kiss

fuck off it absolutely counts
>>
>>25654909
yeah it definitely counts
a girl would never do that with me, I know what it means to be a real kissless perma-virgin
>>
>>25654909
It might also mean that you were just a pair of free ears that would eagerly listen to her bitching about her problems.
>>
>>25655504
i would kill to be a beta orbiter. i have insane listening skills

i'm just too damn ugly, i'll never even be friendzoned
>>
>>25654372
I had conversations with girls but only after i hit 20. Also i never held a girls hand or had a female friend or had any girl interested in me.

21 here.
>>
I have done none of those things
never engaged with any female who I am not related to, in any way really
the concept of actually getting a girlfriend or having sex is absolutely unfathomable to me
how would you even do it? how would you even strike up conversation? whenever I've talked to a female it has been topical, like I've been at the store and asked a female where a certain thing is located, that has been the extent it has gone to, how would one go about engaging a woman in conversation about something general
also how would it go from there, how would it progress from general conversation in to romantic and sexual.. things? it just strikes me as absurd
>>
>25 year old kv signing in
I've been jobless my whole life.
No I don't feel good about that.
Does anybody else here is in a similar situation?
>>
>>25654534
this is all i've done... i can still be here r-right?
>>
File: zero-suit-samus-laying-full.jpg (328KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
zero-suit-samus-laying-full.jpg
328KB, 2560x1440px
>>25654372

>had a female friend

These things don't mean that you're not a lonely khhv. Sometimes women will talk to and befriend males that they have absolutely no sexual interest in.
>>
>>25654372
I once forced my lips on a girl in kindergarten. She ran straight to wash out her mouth afterwards though, so can I still pass?
>>
>have platonic femfriend that sits down with her back against mine and holds hands with me
I don't mind it because I have cold hands but it's amusing since she's only the second girl I've ever held interlocking hands with and this has now happened twice.
>>

That's ok if she's your friend.

That's not.
>>
lol im all of the above-sexual encounter
>>
>>25655770
sorry but no
>>
File: 1445343918822.gif (614KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1445343918822.gif
614KB, 540x304px
jesus you fucks are totally hopeless

my first on /r9k/ and I am in awe of what pussies people have become

i mean goddamn i hope we dont ever have another real war
>>
File: B0h4NpmCcAEXoSx.jpg (16KB, 599x307px) Image search: [Google]
B0h4NpmCcAEXoSx.jpg
16KB, 599x307px
>>25654842
>implying females are capable of meaningful discussion
>>
>>25654372
LITERALLY just do it. I don't know how difficult it could possibly be.

>"waaah, Anon. You can't just do it. hublublu, its just like "b yourself""
>>
>implying being a KV who can speak to girls and knows girls who are friends doesnt equal to the worst suffering

and i am not any sort of orbiter
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.