[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to say "I know this is random, but I think you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1432246791177.png (770KB, 752x625px) Image search: [Google]
1432246791177.png
770KB, 752x625px
I just want to say "I know this is random, but I think you're cute" to a girl I don't know and then walk off. Not because I want a date, but just so I can increase my confidence approaching girls.

But I can't bring myself to do it. I'm a fucking coward.
>>
>>25653240
you will be mazed and reported to the police

don't.do.it.
>>
>>25653300
Why? It's not illegal to compliment someone
>>
File: again?.jpg (47KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
again?.jpg
47KB, 299x288px
>>25653240
>I can't bring myself to do it. I'm a fucking coward.
>>
>>25653339
It's not illegal to have consensual sex when drunk, but you'll get thrown in prison for the rest of your life if they file a report against you for rape.
>>
Just say "wow you're pretty" to someone mid-stride. Do not stop walking, or they'll get creeped out.
>>
>>25653240
as a grill i'd think it was really sweet if someone did that
>>
>>25653240
I would trade "I know this is random" for "sorry to bother you", first one seems a bit weak.
>>
>>25653339
It's illegal to harass someone, and that's exactly how the girl will construe it to police when she reports your creepy ass.

If you have o ask for advice/how to approach women, you're already too far gone to ever pull off approaching them.
>>
Start out with just making eye contact with girls on the street, when you're comfortable with that, then move to smiling, then start saying "hi", then give them the compliment. Baby steps anon
>>
File: smug.jpg (44KB, 344x477px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44KB, 344x477px
>>25654323
It's only harassment if you're ugly or average though.
>>
>doing things that are socially questionable is confident
lol just lol youre beyond saving just go back to your bedroom
>>
>>25654370
I'm not the OP , but thanks this is good advice
>>
>>25653240
I actually have an autistic friend who does this all the time.
They usually just find it hilarious and start laughing really hard when he walks off.

>>25654370
>Try to make eye contact with girls on the street
>They never even look at you
>>
>>25654281
>sorry to bother you
sounds pretty beta tbqh
>>
>>25653240

>whats to give more attention to narcissistic whores

It's faggots like you who fucking ruin everything. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25654558
better than 'le xddd so random, but i thought you were rather cute ;-D '
>>
>>25654682
my thoughts exactly, betas will never see their own mistakes.
>>
File: enough.png (95KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
95KB, 640x360px
>tfw getting a crush on the fourth girl in five years
>havin dreams about her
>looking forward to classes with her
>getting a good feel everytime i talk to her or make her laugh
>tfw the outcome of this will be nothing, maybe a hug at most, and in one or two years i'll barely ever see her again, and she'll have no interest in keeping contact or anything as i never show any signs of interest
just fucking fuck my life
>>
>>25654941
Did you try contact her?
>>
>>25655020
nope, no courage, no reason, no hopes/chances of me ever having the motivation to plan a date or how to ask a girl out
>>
File: 1444631121464.jpg (37KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1444631121464.jpg
37KB, 480x356px
>>25655059
I know how you feel, same here
>>
>>25655059
And so the root of all your failures is yourself....
>>
>>25655342
i didn't choose to be born hating life ;^)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.