[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to believe normies had everything handed to them >realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>want to believe normies had everything handed to them
>realize they faced more hardship than you ever did and that makes your failure all the more pathetically complete
>>
>>25652722
>>>/trash/
>>>/out/
You tried.
>>
File: 1418669007663s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418669007663s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>25652722
Wow, one of the more reflected posts i have seen. Normies have way more hardship and struggle, simply cause they try to play the game at least. Sitting at home drwoning in self pitty isnt nice but actually trying to make out in the jungle is way harder.
>>
>>25652722
>This 100%
You virgin losers seriously dont understand how hard it is to achieve "normie status"

It takes literally years of hard work being nice, friendly towards other people, treating women like they matter, sucking up to people more important than you etc, getting excited over things that literally mean nothing( i.e football)

The life of a normie is much harder than that of a neet if you disagree with me you're in denial and fucking stupid
>>
>>25652722
yes so they have experience solving problems that we have never even considered

hardships makes men, this should be known already
>>
>>25652949
What the fuck are you talking about. It comes easily if you are attractive. NEETS and robots are fucking in mental anguish every fucking moment of their lives. Stop fucking bullshitting you failed robot.
>>
>>25653008
Yeah and thats maybe about 15-25% of males tops. What about the rest of people not failing completly. You cant imagine how much you have to bend yourself to fit in. Of course i like it more to shitpost pictures of stupid frogs otherwise i wouldnt be here. Still i have to talk about absolute normalfag shit all the time. I am surely not pretty and have to be in permanent competition with people that are way better looking and adapted to the normie world.

Not to forget there is shit like actually taking care of me, my social circle, my family, my gf, my future etc....
>>
>>25653008
Boo fucking hoo its so hard being a lonely loser who stays at home 24/7

Try being someone who has to pretend hes good looking, confident, cool and funny around people he hates then tell me how hard life is you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>25653152
/r9k/ BTFO

This comment was not original senpai
>>
>>25653152
>waaah it's so hard acting out my social instincts like a monkey
>>
>>25652722
I don't know that feel

>single mother
>>
>>25654423
Yeah cause it is that basic and simple. If it were as easy you robots should even be more ashamed. In fact it is a fucking jungle and you just dont have the guts to compete in most cases tbqh familia.
>>
>>25653152
Eh buddy, I think your a but dense, your not understanding. Most people here, not me though, but most people here are lonely as hell... imagine a less extreme version of solitary confinement, but also shunned by everyone your whole life. They want to be with people they are just too socially anxious and self hating to leave their comfort zone. They have it much harder.

Are you one of those idiots who has sympathy for those bimbo stacies who says shit like "guys its like actually really hard be pretty?"

Trust me they have it a lot harder. I personally enjoy being alone, so I don't really feel depressed often. Learn some empathy normalcunt.
>>
>>25652722
normies face no hardship

attractive? you face no hardship
rich? you REALLY face no hardship

maybe i wouldn't be such a loser if all the poor struggling normies didn't call me a fucking worthless loser and drill into my head that i am human dirt for 18 years in a row
>>
>>25654772
This
So long as you're an open person friends and gfs come to you without trying. They're open people because of their idea upbringing while most robots had shitty parents and environments.

It just happens naturally for them, thats why "just b urself" is their idea of advice.
>>
>>25654465
>everything around me is at fault for me xD
>>
>>25654772
Except that didn't happen. Your parents probably loved and cared for you. People probably tried to befriend you, but you pushed them away and rationalized that they hated you all along. Very few people are as universally hated as they claim.
>>
>>25654772
I had Alexa in mind. She had cancer. She worked hard at dancing. But oh, someone called me a loser, wahhh
>>
File: 1381714241777.jpg (220KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1381714241777.jpg
220KB, 633x758px
> Normie apologists ITT

Why are you even here?
>>
>>25652949
>It takes literally years of hard work being nice, friendly towards other people, treating women like they matter, sucking up to people more important than you etc, getting excited over things that literally mean nothing( i.e football)
>because normies are just misanthropic robots who pretend and lie to everyone about liking the things they actually hate
Riight.
>>
>>25652949
So true, I learnt this when I was very young and managed to be Normie, nearly a Chad through most of primary and secondary school
>>
>>25656263
You're not superior. Stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>25656301
He's not saying normies pretend to like things they hate, he's saying that's what you have to do to become a Normie if you can't do it naturally
>>
File: 1452390363696.png (31KB, 734x1472px) Image search: [Google]
1452390363696.png
31KB, 734x1472px
>>25652722
What the fuck is that supposed to mean ? Some got everything handed to them. Others had to work to get them. This world is random. You can put in the effort and get the result or get nothing, same if you sit on your ass and wait. There's not necessarily a correlation between the work you put in and what you get.

Being an Elliot-tier entitled faggot is one thing, but being a deluded just world fallacy-spouting new age faggot is the opposite and equally as retarded.
>>
File: 57437357357.jpg (27KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
57437357357.jpg
27KB, 300x293px
>this tired, right-wing attitude of "life is about hard work and gumption hurr"
>thinking you can deny your invisible privileges by saying "my life was so hard too. I haven't had a gf in two weeks"

Has anyone else noticed the influx of normies and their retarded philosophy?
Are we being raided by /pol/ or something?
Please fuck off, righties.
>>
>>25656389
>he's saying that's what you have to do to become a Normie if you can't do it naturally
>if you can't do it naturally
Yet he replies to a post saying normies have nothing handed to them and how they go through many hardships, giving a detailed description as how to normies achieve their status.

Are you functionally illiterate or something?
>>
>>25652852
>>25652722
Normies b8ing
Pathetic
>>
>>25656335
Nobody said anyone was superior you cock-sucker.
>>
>>25654585
It's just instinct. The people here lack the same social instincts. You try to pretend it's something complex and difficult because you are too stupid to do anything requiring actual thought.
>>
>>25652722
>realize they faced more hardship than you ever did

Normie pls go.
>>
NORMIESSSS GET THE FUCK OUUUUTTTT GET THE FUCK OFFF MY FUCKING THREADD GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD!!!! NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFFF!!!! PURGE ALL FUCKING NORMIESSSS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.