[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else on fetlife ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fetlife.jpg (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
fetlife.jpg
54KB, 640x400px
Any advice what to do on it ?
>>
>>25651905
I have account there but after while it's getting little boring.
>>
>>25652034
How are you meant to make friends/ meet people etc ?
>>
>>25652084
Try to find some events near you, if you can. Before sending invites, talk to people. And join some groups that have interesting topics (fetishes) for you. Just say hi to comunity.
>>
>>25652241
What are the event like ?
>>
>>25652292
Well, In my place it's mostly fetish parties. You have to sign in to be let inside. Sometimes dress code is required. Just find some, ask people, show some interest. I bet you'll find fast someone who will tell you more.
>>
>>25652486
I mean do you basically go talk to people and then arrange to have sex or whatever at a later date ?
>>
>>25652580
I don't have much experience with FetLife but I think it's not good place to seek sex. At least to get it fast. If you want to know what does user want, just read their profile.
And it's not dating site. But I can't tell for sure. You can always try.
>>
>>25652796
Looking to make friends too, the people seem intresting. I have had sex with someone on it basically i put up a personal advert and was lucky. What do you use it for ?
Are you a girl ? because it is probably alot diffrent if you are
>>
>>25652924
No, I'm a male. I have made account about one and a half year, after my ex and I went to some "Shibari-grill". It wasn't something big, just meeting.
Well, I just talked to some girl but she had a bf and lives about 400km away. And know I just lost interest in it, to be honest.
>>
>>25653126
Anything you can tell me to try to fit in with the community ?
>>
>>25653412
I'm not good at giving advices but I would say: meet someone online and talk, make friends, go for some fetish party and explore FetLife. Not much, just like everywhere.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.