[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green text stories about anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (125KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1252x1252px
This happened a few years back, for context I live in liberal Oregon.
>be me
>Hugh school
>litterally a fedora wearing neckbeard libertarian
>get feminist substitute in government class
>discuss gay marriage
>"ok anyone have any positive aspects to gay adoption"
>entire class starts saying how gays should get married and adopt kids
DegenerateScum.png
>I raise my hand
>"yes anon"
>I put my literal fedora on
>"gay marriage is fine, but adopting kids is a line, kids adopted by queer parents have increased depression, misunderstanding gender roles, higher rates of suicide and lower rates of lasting marriages"
>feminist teacher looks pissed
>"anon, don't you think gender roles are out anyway?"
>no, I don't? I think that they are a cultural thing that has existed through time and will continue happen
>"anon do you know that gender roles are slavery?"
>listen, no one is putting a gun to someone's head, but if you want to fit in you have gender roles.
TipsFedora.jpg
>"anon, if you understood fitting in you would take off that hat, shave and find a girlfriend"
>entire class goes "oooohh"

Mfw a substitute teacher bullied me :(
>>
File: Hugh.png (272KB, 359x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hugh.png
272KB, 359x320px
>Hugh school
>>
Wait do people actually wear fedoras in public?
I thought that was a shitty reddit meme...
>>
you deserved it and you know it

"children of gay parents come out bad" is a meme spouted by religious groups
>>
>>25651813
They come out terrible but not as bad as robots.

Seriously though, I still stand by the idea that parenting is done best with s mom and a dad if possible
>>
I got hammered and ended up in some weird sex party packed with milfs a little while back

I'm 19
>>
>>25651979
what the hell do you need a mom for
>>
>>25652083
A mom is supposed to be the emotionally helpful one, telling you everything will be fine.

A dad is supposed to be the strong one, telling you when you fuck up
>>
You should've thrown a wrench in the whole discussion for laughs. "I don't support gays adopting children, but at the same time, they make far better parents than single mothers.
>>
>>25652126
>a mom is supposed to postpone misery

sounds like a detriment to me family. the sooner you mature mentally the sooner you can be a socially sensible investment
>>
>was target for bullying at highschool
>winter comes and I'd probably get torn to pieces by flying snowballs
>I enter the schoolyard at the same time with a petite classmate girl that's holding an umbrella
>I see the bullies readying themselves, dozens of snowballs right at their feet
>as soon as I'm in their range and I see their arms bend to project their snowballs I push my classmate in the snow, grab her umbrella and hold it like a shield
>I was shot at relentlessly but I was advancing under the protection of the umbrella, the music in my earphones amplifying the effect, making me feel like a spartan
>they threw all of their snowballs but I managed to get in the school without a snowball hitting me and I dump the umbrella at the entrance
>later find out the girl hit a kerb and cracked her forehead
>bullies catch me at the end of classes but tell me my shield technique was wicked and leave me alone, girl had no idea who pushed her
>>
>>25651658
This is some shit bait m8
>>
>>25652180
>snowball fights is being targeted by bullies
>'bullies' talk with you later

im offended that youre trying to fit in by using this term
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.