[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots, tell me, honestly, why you really want a gf ? I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

robots, tell me, honestly, why you really want a gf ? I mean, why have gf for sex if you can pay money and fuck whores ? you could fuck a different woman every time, why deal with all the gf bullshit if you're not ready or willing to have children anyway ? why wish for something you're not able to have ?
>>
>>25651300
Companionship. Love. Validation. That sense of lifelong unconditional trust where you don't have to twist yourself into knots to keep her from getting tired of you and leaving. Wanting to be proven wrong, that maybe all women aren't the same, maybe there are some who look at someone like me and see perfection instead of something beneath them, something to disdain.
That was back when I wanted a gf. I don't anymore. The life I've chosen has no room for a gf, even if I wanted one.
>>
>>25651558
Sense of lifelong unconditional trust is a myth, cause you have to be real here, there's always a chance that one of the companions will cheat, because it is seen as a normal behaviour these days, and the reason for this is the very fact that you always have to be up to some standard made up by the media and society, why fall for a lie like that ?
>>
>>25651300
but I am ready to have children

muh males can procreate with no change forever is actually not true
>>
>>25651686
but are you really ready ? you have to put things into perspective, muh knowledge and philosophical skills don't pay any taxes and expenses, so in today's world you have to able to provide for a safe future for your offspring, can you do it ?
>>
I want to feel love like everyone else
>>
>>25652058
and what exactly is it that you're expecting to gain from that love ? sense of being wanted ? that is just an illusion
>>
>>25651300
>I mean, why have gf for sex if you can pay money and fuck whores ?

Hookers are expensive, m8.
>>
Realistically if I had a girlfriend we would probably break up in two weeks because I don't have hobbies to keep us entertained, I don't like talking about myself, and I don't care about traveling

So I don't have a desire for one or for casual sex encounters
>>
File: tfwyouarepepe.jpg (14KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
tfwyouarepepe.jpg
14KB, 228x221px
>>25652141
I don't know
I'm just so tired of being alone and ignored by everyone even on 4chan
>>
>>25651996
i think i feel comfortable in saying i feel more ready than most people

>muh knowledge and philosophical skills
these are things that people assume they need to validate before having kids, and decide to try putting it off until they get their degree not knowing that 1. the older the man the less testosterone will be produced in his offspring and of course 2. the less stress a kid feels, the less he will be prepared for the real world

im not in a state at this moment to have kids because i have other dreams, but im definitely always thinking with it in mind
>>
>>25652276
having a kid is a pretty big responsibility, it is you in some weird sense, and this is where the real question arises, do you really want to create a whole new person who is nothing but younger you ?
>>
>>25652237
I must admit that being lonely really does suck, but on the other hand, you're not dependent on anyone, can do whatever you like, don't have to be up to some fucked up norms, I'd say it is pretty good actually, especially the older you get, sure you get your evolutionary urges, but gaining control over these, in my mind, makes you a really strong person and that is something that all the normies will never get, so in a sense that is a curse and a blessing
>>
>>25652386
youre telling me that you need to have some kind of ego to have a kid, and yes, i have a huge ego

just look around you, it's not hard to see by looking at other people that whatever weird offspring you can produce it's not going to be difficult to produce something that isn't gutter trash
>>
>>25652525
The question is, what do you have that is worth giving a new life to ?
>>
>>25652898
confidence? hope, various personal beliefs not worth communicating

i dont think anyone actually answers that question when they procreate anyways
>>
>>25652955
>i dont think anyone actually answers that question when they procreate anyways

thats the problem
>>
>>25653082
well to be fair men aren't created by what their parents have to offer them. within a relatively normal standpoint i mean, industry barons are obviously different
>>
>>25651300

It's not the same, fucking a whore. We want to feel that a woman is driven to us. Sometimes, not even any woman, but a woman we already feel attracted to. We want to feel complete. We want to do something that any normal person wants and can handle, but we can't handle it.
>>
>>25654123
its illegal anyways. op you dumbass
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.