[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ran over a cat today and didn't stop today >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1450451973365.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1450451973365.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>tfw ran over a cat today and didn't stop today
>tfw dont even feel bad, even though it had a collar

Hope it belonged to stacey
>>
i once watched my cat getting run over by some idiot.

it was a fucking residential street, where the speed limit was like 20. this idiot bitch was going like 80 down this road and hit my cat.

she stopped the car and apolgized but fuck her.

most traumatic thing in my life.
>>
>>25650522
Suck shit, cunt.
>>
>>25650469
>>25650549
dude you're so cool and edgy
I want to be just like you
>>
Back in old 4chan, a post like this would have ended up with you being doxxed and your life ruined. Sadly neo-4chan is now a cancerous mixture of Reddit/Tumblr with a bit of autism thrown in and a tiny vestige of original imageboard kultur.

Disgusting.

Sage
>>
>>>/b/
Go to your containment board pl0x
>>
I hope a cat runs you over.
>>
>>25650755
>>25650770
this

fucking newfaggots
>>
>>25650522
Hi jlh.

Tell me what you'd do to me if I was your sex slave.
>>
File: 1450967581312.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450967581312.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>meat eaters crying over some dumb cat

Dumb hypocrites, must be women.
>>
File: Oda said.png (9KB, 102x109px) Image search: [Google]
Oda said.png
9KB, 102x109px
>>25650948
>dumb autistic manchild thinks 4chan is his 'home'

Fuck off back to Tumblr, I'm sure you'll find more support there.

Sage for shit thread
>>
>>25651085
You seem like someone who would post on tumblr, dumb bitches with the mentality of a rock are welcome last i heard.
>>
>>25650922
i dunno. tie you down, pee on your face. rub my butt in your nose. give you a handjob until you are about to ejaculate then sqeeze your cock so hard you cant cum. id peg you until you cum then make you eat it. make you eat my used tampons. i would make you eat me out after weeks of me not having a shower.

stufff like that.
>>
>>25650469
Did you really see the collar before you hit it?
>>
>>25650755
Simmer down moralfag
>>
>>25651326
Holy shit, why are you so perfect?
>>
>>25651326
How far do your roast beef wings hang down?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.