[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chadfishing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fucking women.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fucking women.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
mods deleted the last thread

I'll be back tomorrow, but I gotta go for work right now

Reminder that women will do anything for chad
>>
>>25650268

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. YOU REALLY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING WHEN YOURE ATTRACTIVE. FUCKING FUCK AETSRGTRHGTSDERYG$% YE$%YTTRHYTHFDHFHDGHFSDH
>>
>>25650344

> be Chad
> say you're going to rape your Tinder match
> "meow ;)"

Yes, you can literally get away with anything if you're attractive. This applies to every single thing you do in life.

Failing college? Fuck me and I'll pass you. Want that job? Blow me :)
>>
I have a rape fantasy. Send me your address ;-)
>>
How pathetic it was, to be 21 and still a virgin while kids were having sex at the age of 14? The unfairness of life on this world is staggeringly horrific!
>>
Say "I am a convicted rapist and murderer. This is not a joke"

She still won't stop talking to you
>>
Women are incapable of having morals or thinking rationally. They are completely controlled by their depraved emotions and vile sexual impulses
>>
i'm not a roastie, and i'm not a white knight

i just want to say, there's definitely a certain type of woman that uses tinder
>>
The most beautiful of women choose to mate with the most brutal of men, instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself
>>
>>25650503
women I've known who lost their virginity that young have fucking issues. with their dads and general issues
>>
>>25650832
Confirmation bias.

The only women you know have issues.
>>
y did mods do that
>>
I am a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial social darwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist.
>>
Why are people surprised that women will ignore negative traits if it lets them fuck an attractive person. You would sleep with an sjw if she was hot
>>
My teenage years were completely denied to me by the cruelness of women
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.