[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think I'm doing it Last night I went over to my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1449196905970.jpg (71KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449196905970.jpg
71KB, 640x960px
Guys I think I'm doing it

Last night I went over to my gf's house and met her parents, made out with her in her room, took a couple of hits from her bong, and made out some more. Later, I stayed for dinner with her parents and her brother. After dinner we played a bunch of card games until it was late at night.

I had so much fun. I'm so glad that I'm coming out of my shell and becoming normal. It feels so good.
>>
>>25649927
Good job man. Now, what you must be doing is making a plan so if things go wrong you don't get back in the shell on a even deeper level. It could be necesarry given certain circumstances, and I'm not saying you should be aiming for failure, but be prepared.
>>
File: 1452447475171.png (37KB, 878x920px) Image search: [Google]
1452447475171.png
37KB, 878x920px
>>25649927
Great job OP, I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>25649985
I have no doubt in my mind that things wont always be flowers and sunshine. The future is going to bring me challenges that I couldn't have ever imagined. I'm going to try and accept that fact and believe in myself knowing that I will have the will to overcome those challenges.
>>
File: 1450925724435.gif (974KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
1450925724435.gif
974KB, 500x236px
>>25649927
Cool.

Now just imagine what it's going to feel like when she leaves you for Chad and you're stuck in your bedroom again on a Friday night....thinking about all the good times you once had. Sitting in front of a dull glowing monitor wondering where, and when everything went so horribly wrong.

Knowing that you were easily replaced, that she's out with the new guy laughing, loving and enjoying life.

Knowing that she really doesn't even miss you, although she may say she does.

Chad is sitting there in her parents house, playing cards, having fun, her parents embracing Chad as they once embraced you.
As it was all just temporary.

You refresh /r9k/ and the same dull content greets you once more. Anxiously you glance at your phone hoping that maybe she's changed her mind...just maybe she wants to get back in touch and relive all those amazing times you once had.

But it never happens. The weeks turn into months, months to years. You now realize you're jaded. Other girls just don't really compare.

Slowly it dawns on you... never again will you experience that same sense of fulfillment, excitement, and hope that you once did with her.

It was all just temporary. You refresh /r9k/ again and there's still nothing new. Just some shit frog meme that was popular nearly ten years ago.

The monitor glow illuminates your room as you slump further down into your chair.
Life is empty.
Just like your soul.

She is with Chad now and that will never change.
>>
File: alg-laughing-jpg[1].jpg (46KB, 970x702px) Image search: [Google]
alg-laughing-jpg[1].jpg
46KB, 970x702px
>>25650383
Believe it or not I have had my fair share of loses. Dealing with those loses and trying to learn from them has made me a better and more rational human being.

Anyways, good post. No, seriously. I appreciate this unfiltered cynicism. It's part of why I still come here.
>>
>>25649927
>took a couple of hits from her bong,
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>25650383
damn

nflkhdfklgdfl
>>
>>25650559
>pot is degenerate meme

I always found this to be so ironic
>>
>>25649927
> all these dumbass niggers believing a word of this.
Jesus Christ guys, are you kidding me?
>>
>>25650772

He's just mad because he doesn't have any way to get it and associates with people who never invited him to parties.
>>
>>25650843
I don't know what else to tell you. It's totally true.
>>
>>25649927
Good job OP.

Now begone from this place for all eternity
>>
good job op, proud of you, keep it up
>>
>>25650546
Thanks. Good luck.
>I drank way too much coffee
>>25650612

True story.
>>
File: 1446130978278.jpg (10KB, 251x226px) Image search: [Google]
1446130978278.jpg
10KB, 251x226px
>>25649927
Good luck man, dont listen to the haters. Just enjoy this to the fullest extent and make the best of it.

Also a little advice regarding the weed, enjoy it (also is great to expand or build a social circle) but be careful. You get addicted fairly quick, you can quit easily but it is to easy to incorporate it in your daily life. Just save it for special occassions and dont meet with friends/gf for the sole purpose of smoking all the time.
>>
>>25651319
I understand this. I didn't feel a high at all anyways, but still I won't make my relationship with her revolve around smoking pot
>>
>>25651865
Just always ask yourself :
Would we chill now without beeing high ? If the answer in more than 25-30% of the cases is yes you should be alerted.
>>
Time to leave /r9k/ since you are cancer now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.