[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to a girl who left me emotionally scarred for years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2100_hl_jamesholmes_0730.jpg (60KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
2100_hl_jamesholmes_0730.jpg
60KB, 480x320px
>Talk to a girl who left me emotionally scarred for years because she would pretend she liked me then tell me to kill myself.
>I bring up what she did to me
>She says "awww i am sorry i hurt a lot of people while playing around"

Playing around? You think this is a game bitch?
>>
>>25649374
Cut contact already
>>
Respond this: "Don't worry, it will only hurt for a short while"
>>
>>25649410
>>25649374
This, senpai. Why the fuck are you still talking to her? Glutton for punishment?
>>
>>25649410
She could not find me on facebook and i haven't seen her in years. Managed to get my skype and asked me how i am.

Wants me her and some guy to meet up.
Actually thinks that i will come.
>>
>>25649473
I am emotionally scarred man. It happend 4 years ago but it was the closes thing to love i ever had.

I haven't been interested in anyone since then. I think i will kill myself this year.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 780x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 780x1078px
>>25649473
This. Thinking the exact same thing.

Wtf is wrong with you beta fucks? Don't you get it? Bitchas will hurt you and not give a fuck. It's your job to do the same or worse.
>>
>>25649537
Then an hero and get it over with and stop clogging up this board with your 'whoa is me I can't do nuffin rite' baby back bullshit.
>>
>>25649543
What would Eggman do in this situation? He'd probably give her the old Eggs Benedicked and skadaddle.
>>
do the same thing to her
>>
>>25649575
I ll make sure to do it right. Thanks
>>
>>25649543
I am not beta. What am i suppose to do. I only talked to her to not give her the satisfaction of knowing that i am not okay. I lied and made myself look better.
>>
>like girl
>she gives 1000 excuses to keep me friend zoned
>youre too clingy i knew him longer you're too shy other girls like you
>cut contact she doesn't care
>months later she tells me she wants me now she was being dumb she was afraid to date me
>turns out he reverse cucked her
>why him over me I ask
>she responds "idk he was hot lol"
>cut contact again
>a year later shes dating someone
>says shes finally ready for a relationship

She was the first girl i could've loved until she started to be a cunt
>>
>>25649543
jesus christ that fucking head
>>
>>25649374
I had girls do this to me, trust me cut contact now, she'll do it again, she knows she'll always have you by the balls. Just forget about it and wish her the worst.
>>
>>25649821
>like girl
>she gives 1 excuse to keep me friend zoned
>i dont see you the same way
>cut contact she doesn't care
>months later she tells me her boyfriend crossdresses
>turns out she's still sweet and devoted to him
>cut contact again
>a year later they're still happy together

meanwhile every waking moment is painful for me
>>
>>25649537
Don't kill yourself anon, there is still someone out there who will love you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.