[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to wipe your ass properly to avoid any smell?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: toilet-paper.jpg (281KB, 1791x1704px) Image search: [Google]
toilet-paper.jpg
281KB, 1791x1704px
How are you supposed to wipe your ass properly to avoid any smell?

No matter how much I wipe, if I run my finger across my asshole, it always smells. Should I use soap when I wipe?

I have a hairy asshole so not sure if this has anything to do with it.
>>
>>25649083
This is fucking awful and I hate that I can relate to this, but I can. What worked for me was changing my diet. By eating more fiber, my shit because more solid and also smoother which in turn left less shit residue on the walls of the inside of my asshole as it made it's way out. It could also be there are shit particles trapped in the hair. Shave the hair or committ to frequent shampooing it.
>>
Get a bidet OP, i have one an it is one of the best purchases I have ever made
>>
Wet wipes. Ideally, a bidet.
>>
If you can try to shit before you take your shower for the day
>>
Fuck, is it that hard to wash your ass with soap after wiping it? You need nothing more than a fucking sink in your toilet room.
>>
>>25649083

Hair traps smells and particles.

You're disgusting, is the problem.
>>
>>25649271
Prajeet, pls go
>>
>>25649277
upvoted, friend :^)
>>
>>25649083

i dont wipe straight down anymore. i just kind of dig around my asshole like an eraser and it gets all the shit without tearing it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 475x475px
I love the smell.
I rub it all over my fingers throughout the day and smell when no ones looking.
>>
WET NAPES/ BABY WIPES

not only does it make you super clean but it tingles in a good way.

you havent wiped properly until you have used wet naps.

or get a bidet. i make a homemade one with a hair dresser bottle and fill it with water and squirt it at your bumhole.
>>
What the fuck do you expect your asshole to smell like?
>>
>>25649920
It's been explained in this thread already if you fucking bothered to read anything that some girls asses don't smell at all. That's how I want to smell.
>>
>>25649694
LEDDIT FAG GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I try to take a shit either in the morning so that I can shower immediately afterwards, or at night when I'm at home, where I know that - upon waking up -, I'll be able to take a shower and wash my ass and make it smell like soap and cleanliness.

I dread taking a shit in the middle of the day, because I can't take a shower (have a job) as soon as I'm done.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.