[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone wanna trip with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_20160110_152931.jpg (1MB, 1871x3574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_152931.jpg
1MB, 1871x3574px
Anyone wanna trip with me?
>>
>>25648995
And destroy your stomach & liver in the process.
Nty.
>>
File: gripsip.png (377KB, 501x434px) Image search: [Google]
gripsip.png
377KB, 501x434px
its fucking tempting

cant yet though, my month-between isnt up until at least the 25th

i would recommend every robro to do the same. never let yourself back into that aisle before a month is up

>>25649018
once a month is fine. weekly use is kind of bad though
>>
>>25649033
But it'll be fun anon! Please don't make me go to /dis/
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 489x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 489x400px
>>25648995
Kekekekek
Sickening forgettable 'trip' in a drunken state when there's perfectly good acid near by.
I'll stick with my lsd. Faggot.
>>
>>25649075
just go to dis man, they're really fucking nuts over there but the bwd thread is kind of popular i believe

>>25649088
this is quite a poor troll

ive tried lsd and mushrooms, both just made me feel literally crazy like i should go to a mental hospital. the dex space welcomes me back every time
>>
I took like 450 mg dxm and 450 mg of dph yesterday.

I think it was good but I don't remember much of it
>>
I can't because I take antidepressants and there is a risk of serotonin syndrome
>>
>>25649143
>adding in that disgusting shit
>ruining your trip
>not just taking bong rips when you start to feel it
>>
every robobro should trip on the last weekend of this month

im gonna drop 700 then
>>
>>25649179
>dude weed lmao
I've given weed many opportunities to win me over and I just don't like it
>>
I bought dxm the other day because I havent robotripped in years. drank 600mg of it. Fucking NOTHING happened. I just passed out.

i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me.

i also did 4aco dmt, snorted about 100mg and nothing happened either. i took the same dose 2 weeks ago and had a wonderful trip.

i think i am broken.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 533x700px
>>25649115
>this is quite a poor troll
Choosing an over the counter cough syrup over actual narcotics.
You must be 15 or under or just mentally disabled.

MODS.
>>
>>25649443
>>25649443
>le legality means its kid stuff xDDD

take a 4th plateau trip one day. you're gonna get your shit rocked

why do you have to come in here and be a dick? i told you i tried your drugs and didnt like them, i prefer dextro. why is that an issue?
>>
Fuck you eddie. Drank over 700 mg and got nothing
>>
>>25649477
>4th plateau brain damage

https://www.youtube.com/user/Romybutterflies/videos
>>
>>25649477
I'm a bitter 5'10 manlet and I have to ruin everyone's day, bro. That's MY drug, bro.
>>
>>25649548
>hurrdurrr im gonna cherrypick a retard who gets fucked up multiple times a week to use as an example of the drug's effects on responsible users

>>25649571
why are you bitter? if youre in america everything here was built for you

i'm 5'8 and i dont even feel bad off the internet
>>
>>25649411
Maybe your body is different. I am a fat guy so I didn't take it into account and I wasted my shit
>>
>>25649411
Dissociative drugs have a permanent tolerance

Psychedelics often share the same tolerance.

I just took 900mg DXM I have a lot of tolerance lets see what happens
>>
>>25650170
i can never seem to find anything about how fast tolerance BUILDS though with dxm

after you take a dose of say 500mg, how long until you "reset" to baseline tolerance?

am i going to be good on once a month or should i cut it further?

i want to ride this train as long as possible
>>
>>25650233
>after you take a dose of say 500mg, how long until you "reset" to baseline tolerance?
With dissociatives, there is short term tolerance and longterm tolerance. The longterm tolerance takes a LOOONG time to get back, months to years possibly depending on your use.

Many people think there's a 50 trip limit in general.
>>
>>25650297
but see you're still not answering the question

how far do i have to space out dosages so i dont get less effects out of the same dose?
>>
>>25650335
but I did answer the question.

you're always gonna get less effects with the same dose due to longterm tolerance
>>
MUST LISTEN FOR DXM USERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8z-WDn_HsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8z-WDn_HsI
>>
id like to try dxm, what should i look for to buy it and how much should i take first time?
>>
What's a DXM trip like? Theres a video on youtube but its 14 minutes long and I don't wanna waste my high watching it as I'm out of weed.
>>
File: 1452318601829.jpg (2MB, 1944x3708px) Image search: [Google]
1452318601829.jpg
2MB, 1944x3708px
>>25651378
here you go robofam
>>
>>25651766
Its like your head is actually inside your own head. Its like you are staring out windows that are your eyealls. Like your actual head is a helmet and you can only see out your eyeballs. Like being drunk a tad. room changes shape and becomes bigger and smaller. watching things is like watching it in a movie theather. sounds because bassier. balance is thrown off.
you close your eyes, yet you think they are open. moving pictures in your head.
>>
Shit drug, to be honest pham. Go trip on mushrooms just like Jesus did.
>>
>>25649088
>not doing both together
It's the most perfect trip imaginable
>>
>>25651877
this is a very accurate description of what dxm is like
>>
Self-inflicted brain damage: the thread.
>>
Does gelcaps makes you puke too ?
>>
>>25651784
Thanks a lot, this isn't going to give me brain damage right?
>>
>>25652017
Depends on the individual. They're worse than syrup for me. If you're interested in DXM you need to deal with the fact that puking is not 100% avoidable.

You can extract the DXM liquid from the gel caps to minimize nausea. Look up robo drink.

>>25652082
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>25652017
I've never threw up, I generally have a strong stomach. Ive done it like 25 times at the least
>>
I robotripped a few days ago, I only drank one bottle and it was so intense. Everything that happened was like an infinite deja-vu feeling that went forward and backwards in time. I heard my friend say something and it was like he said it infinity times.
>>
>>25652017
take some dramaine with it to help counter nausea if you have it. plus dph and dxm is a rather good combo, alteast better then dxm itself.
>>
>>25652273
Sounds like a seizure senpai
>>
>>25652223
>>25652248
>>25652298

Thanks, I hate puking
>>
>dxm
I'm not in my teens anymore. It's good shit though. Felt like I was in another dimension
>>
>>25652323
>I hate puking
Me too but remember that on DXM it is not such a terrible thing.

It is like "the purge" from a traditional shamanistic ceremony.
>>
I tripped and put this thing on, which is like a pair of light goggles with audio for subauneal beats (or whatever you call them). Its used for sober OBEs, but I did it while robo-tripping and holy shit. Its like on the 1st plateau you just turn into geometric shapes no problem. I recommend it for dexters.
>>
Does anyone know if there is a bodyweight equation so I can know how much I need instead of just taking a big amount?
>>
>>25652504
google dxm calculator fagit
>>
>>25652504
Listen to>>25652536

Ignore the "minimum dose for plateau 1/2/3/4". If you want to reach a particular plateau pay attention only to the recommended dose for that plateau.
>>
>>25652401
>$160
Looks awesome tho
>>
I used to do this shit twice a week during my freshman year of college.
Haven't done it in years since but the magic was completely gone by the time I stopped.
Kinda glad it stopped being fun, otherwise I would have probably seriously fucked my mind and body up.
>>
>>25652536
>>25652600
Holy shit. My fatass requires me to take a shit ton. Ill do it y
Though
>>
Did this two days ago, still in afterglow.
Got cough syrup. Knocked back a few like shots, washed down with tap water. Hardest part was keeping the stuff down, but got easier the more I did.
Took 180 mg (6 shots, 30mg/10ml,) didn't feel shit except for some mild zoom in-zoom out vision stuff. Keep in mind that I've never done this before and I weigh 120 lbs or less. So I smoked a cigarette, did some reading and web surfing, thought "this is bullshit," but then...whoa. WHOA.
Everything was warm and happy and peaceful. I have not felt so at peace with myself since 2003. This sense that I was loved, completely, for everything I was, and this being that loved me was hovering right next to me. That feeling obliterated all doubt, all hesitation. It felt like I'd been exactly where I was for eons before, that this was meant to be my natural state, my birthright. My body felt more distant from my consciousness than usual, but it felt RIGHT.
I took a nap and took more cough syrup, a total of maybe 12-14 shots (I lost count.) Then I got horny, and ended up rolling around like a panda, which was fine and good until the blue balls set in.
That's when it turned sour. When I realized what this trip reminded me of--Zoloft. It was just like being on fucking Zoloft. Same bullshit happiness with sexual dysfunction, same repulsive numbed-out wholesomeness, same feeling like I've been neutered for other people's convenience. Fuck this shit. Not doing it again unless I have a very good specific reason to.
I prefer weed because it doesn't make my cock numb and the high feels gritty and dirty, not this squeaky clean apple pie church youth group bullshit feeling I got from DXM.
>>
>>25652891
Take less than the calculator says if you're really fat.
It is weight dependent but not that much. You don't want to trip so hard you shit yourself the first time you do it
>>
It was fun the first time, but that shit fucked me up.
>>
>>25648995
Dex is fun man but I've still got a speech impediment from it so I'll pass.
>>
The trip is like existing in a HYPERREALITY while viewing the model of reality you percieve normally. And you percieve it as a cool movie about yourself inside your head.
>>
>>25652891
Take a small test dose (100mg or so) to make sure you are not DXM sensitive first. You shouldn't feel much at all.

>>25652989
What kind of speech impediment? How much did you do to get it?
>>
>>25653030
I have trouble with my R's mostly, i was slurring my words for about a month after, i think i downed 4(5?) bottles of robo, i was 14 at the time though, I'm nearly 30 now so it's a distant memory.
>>
File: 1451150208624.jpg (20KB, 551x395px) Image search: [Google]
1451150208624.jpg
20KB, 551x395px
i miss dxm :'( i cant hold it anymore, i throw it up all the time
>>
>>25653148
How did you take it? Have you tried extracting DXM?
>>
>>25653148
Do a CWE on delysm and put the powder in capsules my good man.
>>
>>25653254
most research chemical vendors will sell pure dxm powder. easy as fuck to get m8
>>
So i want to try this tonight. How much do you recommend i should take? Does brand matter at all (liquid or pills). Im 5'7 and 180.
>>
>>25653327
Damn u shorty one
>>
File: 1451012511603.jpg (29KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1451012511603.jpg
29KB, 300x411px
>>25653327
lel manlet, dxm is a big boy's drug
>>
>>25653327
get a product with mostly just DXM in it.

guraffisen or whatever its called will make you throw up and shake alot.

avoid nyquil and triple Cs.
>>
Did 350mg dxm in syrup last night. I listened to "native American shamanic" music. After about an hour I started feeling it and really felt like I turned into a shaman. I instantly stumbled back to my room and ate 4 30mg pills which I only thought of as "shamanic medicine". I ended up sitting in my room meditating exploring what I can only describe as a museum of conciousness . I totally forgot my name, where I was and how to even count. I couldn't walk at all. I kept getting visions of other places and could see things in my room without opening my eyes. I'm pretty experienced with DXM, LSD and shrooms but nothing has made me feel like this. This is the second time I thought I permenantly fucked up my brain. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face for hours. It was wonderful, I hope to do it again soon either this weekend or the next. I'm not sure why I seemed to reach the 4th plateau+ with such a low dose. The same happened once when I meditated on LSD and had a breakthrough experience on only 250micrograms. I highly recommend closing your eyes in a dark room and letting go of your self
>>
>>25653440
Thanks jlh. Should i do 500mg then?
>>
>>25653440
will you be my friend im also a polydrug abusing junkie
>>
File: dexguide.jpg (2MB, 1944x3708px) Image search: [Google]
dexguide.jpg
2MB, 1944x3708px
read the guide fucking faggots
>>
>>25653533
Depends. Some people suggest only taking 300mg to get the 1st plateu.

if you arent nervous, and read to jump head in and not freak out, do it.

I dont think you can have really a bad trip on DXM. atleast i never heard of it, just bad side effects like brain zapps and throwing up.\\

if you just want to dip your feet in the first time start lower.

grapefruit just will also potentiate DXM. so drink some of that if you want.
>>
File: 1448714762014.jpg (504KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448714762014.jpg
504KB, 1920x1200px
>>25653493
Are you a NEET?

You could be a NEET shaman.
>>
OMG TOP KEK

REAL NIGGA HOURS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO7XffhGFCY&feature=youtu.be&t=37
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.