[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were born into a poor family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: 1449773160986.jpg (56KB, 545x607px) Image search: [Google]
1449773160986.jpg
56KB, 545x607px
>tfw you were born into a poor family
>>
fucking 8 year olds are getting the new shitty iphones now-a-days. I didnt get a phone until i could afford to buy one.
>>
>>25648378
I know this feel. But you gotta use it as motivation to build a better life for yourself. One of the only things keeping me from killing myself is the desire to succeed despite my shitty childhood and economic standing. I want to be able to carve out the life I want from fate's cold, dead body, and I'll do it out of pure animosity.
>>
>tfw being born
>>
>>25648530
Damn I like this, it's powerful.
Thanks my man, not OP but this only solidifies my goals further.
>>
File: rtdegthrj.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rtdegthrj.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Fuck being born
>>
File: 1437984060118.png (184KB, 401x539px) Image search: [Google]
1437984060118.png
184KB, 401x539px
>>25648378
>tfw you got born
>>
File: warships-allies-1[1].jpg (31KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
warships-allies-1[1].jpg
31KB, 300x305px
>grandfather orphaned during great depression
>his brothers take care of him until he's 17
>joins navy during WW2
>survives
>gets out, uses GI bill to get education
>marries grandmother
>winds up getting a PhD paid for by the government to be a rocket scientist
>loves learning his entire life
>raises all his children comfortably middle class
>helps them out financially pretty much their entire lives
>parents grow up in idyllic baby boomer setting
>go to college, no need to join military
>get good jobs, economy makes it easy to live middle class lifestyle without much effort or sacrifice
>make many foolish decisions as adults that prevents them from accumulating wealth (investment mistakes, didn't save, bought houses and cars that they couldn't really afford)
>have their own children
>starting to slowly slide back into poverty
>blame everyone but themselves
>I grow up, get decent education thanks to grandfather's lessons
>went to uni, no financial support, took out massive loans
>grandfather dies
>can't find job after graduation
>parents threaten to kick me out on the street because I'm not successful and make them look bad to their boomer friends
>wind up joining the navy just to survive
>parents pretend they never said all that hurtful shit and act like they're proud of me
>other siblings are developing weird psychoses from how we were all raised and what they saw happen to me
>father is no patriarch
>it's up to me to become wealthy and respectable enough to take over as head of the family and prevent everyone from sliding back into poverty and debt

It's a lot of fucking pressure, and it's hard to give my siblings the knowledge they need to make good choices when they're being influenced by my shitty parents, the electric jew, and the university jew. They're starting to wake up now that I'm accumulating wealth but they keep making stupid choices (not studying in college, buying expensive garbage, taking out bad loans).
>>
iktf OP

I just can't wait to get my education sorted and stand on my own two feet since that's pretty much the only hope for our family to actually have some money.
>>
File: 47343654573.jpg (218KB, 546x761px) Image search: [Google]
47343654573.jpg
218KB, 546x761px
>tfw being
>>
>>25649051
Well now I have to go play world of warships and grind myself a New Mexico BB
>>
>poor family
>got a job while attending cc
>planned on going transferring to a specific uni, get accepted
>parents tell me I can't go to university and they'll only pay for my classes at cc
>stop going to school and continue working full-time at my job instead
>parents act like this is my lifetime "career" choice and that it was the better option
>get harassed by ex-schoolmates about my job and have customers telling me I'm wasting my life (I agree)
>want to die from embarrassment every time I send out a job application and never receive a response, because nobody wants to hire a twentysomething with no college degree
>>
File: 1435532724019.png (93KB, 1613x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1435532724019.png
93KB, 1613x1259px
>tfw existing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.