[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times you felt bad for Stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: jill amateur.jpg (791KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
jill amateur.jpg
791KB, 1600x2133px
ITT: Times you felt bad for Stacy
>>
Why should I feel bad for them? they've made their bed, now they must sleep in it. Don't expect me to "man up"
>>
File: 239852578.png (264KB, 621x373px) Image search: [Google]
239852578.png
264KB, 621x373px
>>25648297
Although I'll never go out of my way to actually help a woman, I cannot help but pity them

>weaker physically
>weaker mentally
>weaker emotionally
>the one social advantage they have is beauty and charisma, and even that begins to fade at 30
>women who were formerly on top of the world realize that they're vapid and shallow and worthless without their looks
>clinging desperately to the last remnants of their appearance by obsessing over cosmetics and plastic surgery
>but at the end of the day they're still just ugly, weak, dumb versions of men who have lost everything
>>
>>25648360
>weaker emotionally
disagreed with this.

They are more emotional than logical, but they are in no way weaker emotionally.

There is a reason why girls can use their emotions to completely destroy you socially.
>>
File: nisekoi shrug.png (506KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi shrug.png
506KB, 1280x720px
I lost the ability to feel empathy/sympathy towards women.
Oh well, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>25648360
I'd argue women do have an upper hand mentally, and they have their own "strengths" emotionally (ie: can better wield them as a tool, but are also easier rendered incapacitated by their own emotions; self-sabotaging).
They can be more sociopathic mentally, which gives them an upper hand. They are also far better at multitasking and intuitively reading other people (a more refined tool for social manipulation).

However, their will power is low. They don't have the intensity that males have, and obviously their bodies are weaker.
>>
>>25648388
If they didn't have tits and accessible holes, no man would be willing to put up with that shit.

If your guy friends argued about Muh Feels in order to win an argument with you, how much would you respect them?
>>
Never. Stacies are horrible.

Chads can be nice people but Stacies are wretched by nature.
>>
>>25648297

dayyyum nice creampie

will probably fap to this later, thanks OP
>>
>>25648483
I never said that I respect women for that.
But going 'muh feels' is not expected of men.

A woman can get her point across by crying. Were a man to do that in the same situation, he'd be laughed at and shamed for crying.
>>
>>25648483
Plenty of guys whine about muh feels too. Though lesser, there are also plenty of girls who approach their feelings more reasonably and act rationally for the most part.
>>
>>25648542
The point is, if their manipulative abilities would not work from the mouth of a man, then clearly it's not their words themselves which are convincing you, but something else about their person.

That is where female "charisma" comes in.

>>25648553
Yes, and how much do you respect their arguments?
>>
>>25648542
If is true crying, not crocodile tears, I don't see why that's a bad thing. A physical marker of distress allows other humans (your pack, your tribe, your safety) to very easily read a message: SOMETHING IS WRONG.
Animals do not vocalize their distress or suffering for fear of being weak, vulnerable, and opening themselves up to a predator. Women do so with the understanding that other humans = not predators. They are not competitive like males, who still view other humans as "competition", which is in some ways viewing them as predatory, so they are more hesitant to reveal themselves as vulnerable or "lesser".

But yes, it is bad when they use it to manipulate and cause harm.
>>
File: d5LaLpnj.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
d5LaLpnj.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
The valedictorian of my graduating class got assfucked so hard when she was a freshman she had to miss school.

Have fun robots

https://mobile.twitter.com/hannabannanz
>>
>>25649076
With what? Is this the video of her getting fucked so we can masturbate?

Not your personal army.
>>
File: 1452296951919.jpg (1MB, 2209x1884px) Image search: [Google]
1452296951919.jpg
1MB, 2209x1884px
>>25649142
I never implied anything specific.

I only shot this information into the internet so it will never be lost or forgotten.
>>
>>25648583
Nah men can manipulate attractive women easily
It's the same rule both ways- be attractive. If you're ugly either way you can't manipulate shit
>>
File: image.jpg (601KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601KB, 1932x2576px
>>25648360

I mostly agree, but I have always been amazed by the number of orgasms they can have in one night.
>>
>>25648652

Kek. Women are very competitive. Jealousy is a powerful tool to manipulate them, as it is switching your attention.
>>
I don't feel pity for women. They bring it on themselves through their own agency or pretend lack therefore of.
>>
>>25651316
>I don't feel pity for Stacys. They bring it on themselves through their own agency or pretend lack therefore of.

fixed.
>>
>>25648297
That whole thing where a guy would call in to restaurants, pretending to be a police officer, and trick idiot managers into "strip-searching" girls who worked there, or sometimes just having the idiot managers undress themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_phone_call_scam

>Nix removed the apron that Ogborn was wearing and ordered her to dance and perform jumping jacks while she was naked. Nix then ordered her to insert her fingers into her vagina and expose it to him as part of the "search." He also ordered her to sit on his lap and kiss him, and when she refused to do so he spanked her until she promised to do it. The caller also spoke to Ogborn and demanded that she do as she was told or face worse punishment.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.