[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a weeb black girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (443KB, 1242x1628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443KB, 1242x1628px
Would you date a weeb black girl?
>>
>>25647846

lool

>some manga fan faggot goes to japan
>sees one of those shops with jap girls wearing sexy dresses
>gets saluted by negresses

Shits priceless....
>>
File: candle3.jpg (51KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
candle3.jpg
51KB, 980x551px
What in the hell is that?
>>
>>25647846
If she was cute and and we got along well, of course.
>>
>>25647891
kekked in real life. Niggers are pathetic desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1024x1365px
>>25647893
A black weeaboo
>>
>>25647846
A weeb black girl?

Nigger I wouldn't even date a weeb asian.
>>
I knew an underaged black weeb girl who seemed to be a lovely person. She's not my type but I'm sure most robots would love to date her.
>>
I fucked one a month ago.

She was really dumb and I didn't enjoy being around her at all. Free weed and great head though
>>
>>25647846
I'm not into weeb shit but yes, I would. Having hobbies and interests is actually really rare for a woman, they tend to just bask in self absorption so this is a step up. She seems interesting. My grandparents would probably be pissed (white) but they'll die soon anyway and I don't give a fuck about them really (sad but I just came to this realization). Idk if parents would mind, but I don't really give a fuck about that either. If she is cute and makes me happy that's all I need. I would worry about her family rejecting me though, I've heard some black families really don't like white guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 1280x960px
>>25647891
Watashi tachi
>>
>>25647846

> black girls

lowest of the low

no
>>
>>25648175
Not dating people because of social status is normie behavior
>>
>>25648232

> social status

bro I don't care if she's a model, the president's daughter or the fucking queen

if she has black skin she's unattractive to me. period.

not racist
>>
>>25648428
You're pretty much saying you wouldn't date a black girl because it isn't cool/trendy to do so.

You're rejecting her because she's unpopular because she is black but then you'd cry about a white Stacy doing the exact same thing to you.
>>
>>25648504
Maybe he's not fucking attracted to blacks you dumb PC fuck
>>
>>25648558
Saying you're not attracted to black women is different from saying they're the lowest of the low. Even you should be smart enough to understand the difference.
>>
>>25648232
Its not because of their social status(even tho they are at rock bottom) its because they are all fucking ugly.
>>
>>25647952
normally no black is low tier but that pic is qt.
>>
>>25648598
Rejecting people for being ugly and unpopular is normie behavior
>>
>>25648581
Nobody is attracted to black women except mentally disabled virgins they look like fucked up mutated women
>>
>>25648581
>if she has black skin she's unattractive to me. period.

There you go. Stop responding to me.
>>
>>25648659
Call me a normie then cuz black women are hideous and I always reject them when they try to come on to me.
>>
>>25648670
Black women look like men and the dark skin adds to that effect along with their terrible loud personalities
>>
>>25648670
>black skin
I think you should go back to elementary school and learn you colors
>>
File: 1418984233962.gif (879KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418984233962.gif
879KB, 245x400px
i totally would desu
>>
>>25648729
>>25648703
why are you same fagging?
>>
>>25648504
He's rejecting her because she is unable to make his dick erect.
>>
>>25648769
>Only 1 person on the planet thinks black women are ugly
>>
>>25648861
In his original post he said black women are the lowest of the low, which implies that his reason for rejecting her would be social status. Racial peference is generally just classism so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>25648895
He spams all these threads saying the exact same stuff on repeat.
>>
>>25648910
>Racial peference is generally just classism
Yes, of course. Biology is a social construct, after all.

By the way you if you refuse to date people of the same sex you're sexist and homophobe.
>>
>>25648910
Have you seen a black women? They are so ugly and their personalities are terrible no wonder why they have so many single mothers.
>>
>>25648976
Haven't you noticed that women who people generally say they're not attracted to come from disadvantaged/poor groups? Life is a huge popularity contest.
>>
>>25649049
I love white women doesnt matter if she is poor or rich. I wouldent fuck a black women even if she had more money than oprah
>>
>>25649125
You have got to step your bait game up. Don't make it too obvious and use punctuation then I'll be more likely to bite. Try again.
>>
>>25649049
No I didn't. I noticed quite the contrary, that is, social status/socio-professional category doesn't matter for men, they don't care if their potential gf/wife is a waitress or a CEO of a big company, if she's rich or poor. Your mind has been poisoned by SJW professional victim bullshit and none of what you say makes sense.
>>
>>25647846
I would date literally any female under 180 pounds with a non revolting face desu
>>
>>25647846
no

niggers are disgusting, and being a weeb just makes it even fucking worse.
>>
>>25647846
The one on the left just hates her life.
>>
>>25649223
People dont want to date races that are seen as "uncool"(Asian men, black/Native American/Indian women etc). No one wants to admit how much their preferences are influenced by society because everyone wants to think they're a special snowflake.
>>
>>25647846
No, I'm not into bestiality
>>
>>25649199
Its not bait its reality black women are ugly and the least desired women in the planet. Why would anybody choose a black women when white and asian woman exist
>>
>>25649441
You're not go at bantz but you can keep bumping my thread if you want to
>>
>>25649403

Literally this. before asian women were cool white men were uninterested in them and made fun of white guys who liked them kek
>>
>>25649403
>People dont want to date races that are seen as "uncool"(Asian men, black/Native American/Indian women etc)
This is only happening in your head and nowhere in this reality anymore. This is how I know you're a woman. You're making a political issue of what is mostly a biological one. The main obstacle that will prevent a man from dating a woman is his dick and her sexual value TO HIM (is she a whore, a single mother, is she young, fertile, is she wife material, and does she make my dick erect).

>No one wants to admit how much their preferences are influenced by society
The only segment actively marketed as uncool (and dangerous, stupid, unreliable) by the media are white males.

>>25649529
Perhaps it has something to do with general globalization (now you have the choice) and white women becoming toxic harpies.
>>
>>25649498
Can you come up with a coherent sentence dumb bitch?
I truly are sorry that you are cursed with being a black women but that doesnt mean I will ever fuck you. Nobody likes you it will be impossible for you to start a family without being a single mother.
>>
>>25649529
Notice how Japanese women are considered more attractive than south East Asian women, despite the fact most Japanese women look inbred.
>>
>>25649718
I'm not even going to bother reading what you have to say. I said my opinion, I'm not going to continue repeating myself. Plus, what you're saying has nothing to do with the point I was trying to make anyway.
>>25649732
Ur a really boring troll.
>>
i love dark-haired girls regardless of race, so yes
>>
>>25647893
Looks like nigger from the military married a nip and that is the result.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
>>25649903
Nope her mother is black. She's from Detroit.
>>
>>25647846
I wont date any black girl they are ugly as shit
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.